alphaparticle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Glory, I whole heartedly agree with you. This shouldn't even be a discussion about this issue. Being a man, used to be in the world, but saved by grace, it's a nasty place out there and worldly men have very little good in their mind. I even see this in the church and there is no place for objectivity of women in the church. My daughter once dated a non Christian, to my objection, and I told her exactly what to watch out for. Guess what, she found out the hard way. 

Right; there's always the time your daughters start dating (yikes!).  I won't say there are no good men out there but I can only look at the culture I work and live in.  It's slim pickins. 

My daughter was looking a couple of years ago and yes......it is slim pickins for a Christian man with good character,integrity,morals and values.

Men are uncomplicated.   We are simple in our thoughts and our reactions...feed us, love us, send us out into the world to do battle, wash rinse repeat

Women are....messy. Complex, multi layered, full of ambiguities that should be clear to us but just are not.

they require more  "maintenance" time so it would figure there would be more posts...so many more nuances

just saying

Brother you had better run the other way   :foot-stomp:

Guest Thallasa

I think it is cheap and trashy to wear low cut tops ,especially at work .It is a sign that you have no respect for yourself ,so

why should others have respect for you .It is also simply bad taste,,and bad manners  .Having said that, as far as attitudes,

I think a clever mind , well read ,and a sense of humour work much better for real men than tarty dressing . :laughing:

Holier than thou attitudes, are off putting too, here anyway .

Edited by Thallasa

I think it is cheap and trashy to wear low cut tops ,especially at work .It is a sign that you have no respect for yourself ,so

why should others have respect for you .It is also simply bad taste,,and bad manners  .Having said that, as far as attitudes,

I think a clever mind , well read ,and a sense of humour work much better for real men than tarty dressing . :laughing:

Holier than thou attitudes, are off putting too, here anyway .

I think it is tacky most anywhere not just at work.Now if you are a married woman your husband might appreciate it at the more appropriate place and time   :grin:

Guest Thallasa

I think that this kind of dressing behaviour is embarrasing for everyone ,and to assume he was lustful  ,says quite lot about

how the offender projects their bad behaviour onto others  .It is the reason homosexuals can say that those who criticise

them are really homosexuals . In  this way no one dare say anything  to extreme behaviour, and it is especially  the

young who suffer, as they have to join in, or be left out ,and being cast out of the group ,is death to a teenager .  

For Morning  Glory

Edited by Thallasa

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

Some way, some how, this thread that seems to have degraded into discussing women's clothing? 

Guest Thallasa

I re read my posts and I do sound a bit harsh  ; however the problem has become quite critical, as young girls

are becoming aware of their bodies in a way that is disturbing ,because ofTTrends which are being pushed by

adults ,whose minds are warped ,and no one much seems to care . 

Men are uncomplicated.   We are simple in our thoughts and our reactions...feed us, love us, send us out into the world to do battle, wash rinse repeat

Women are....messy. Complex, multi layered, full of ambiguities that should be clear to us but just are not.

they require more  "maintenance" time so it would figure there would be more posts...so many more nuances

just saying

Is this what you mean?

4e7f86ee552f7497256b2ac2af1c99f8.jpg