blessbeads

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Mt6v33 made me to understand that seeking God first is the greatest thing to do on earth ,but is as if my best is not good enough. Don't really know what else to add ,what do u suggest

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

One of the greatest mistakes we have consumed is lies that we believe are truth... we were born in the influence of

error and pointedly to where I believe you are at is 'when I do things-things should be done as I expect' (?)

One of the most awesome things about The Lord most high 'IS' that He moves in the perfect of Himself and when

a heart becomes knowing this of Him the relationship is deep enough for Him to show us why... learn to draw near

by study of His Perfect Word and wait, yes wait, upon those precepts learned-> taking those precepts into action

not expecting anything in return for the doing so and in His Perfect timing He will increase His nearness to you,

for He Has promised this to us

Jas 4:8-10

8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands,

you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Lament and

mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy

to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will

lift you up. NKJV

Part and parcel to the walk with God is being emptied of the self and filled with Him... this cannot be accomplished

unless you Have within you The Person of The Holy Spirit. Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

If i understood your post very well;

Is like you are expecting something from God,

that very passage you quoted above,

make us to understand that,God will be the one to add to us,

if you are praticing what that passage says,

very good of you,

I want to assure you that God can never alter any world that has gone out of His mouth,

matthew 6:33"

But seek ye first the kingdom of God,and his righteousness ;And all this things shall be added unto you.

I believe one of those things you need to add,that is if you have not,

personal relationship with God,

a perssonal relationship with God will pave way for you to communicate with God,

I'm a living witness,and let this believe and mentality always be in you;God is bigger than my problem,the blood of Jesus is bigger than my sin,if you try this,you will see God speaking to you expressly,both true dreams,true His word,

it takes the grace of God to walk with God and to wait upon God,

You need this;

Patience,obedient,determination and 100% faith in God,prayer,The bible said that men oughter to pray,and not to faint:Just read, Luke 18:1-8"

God promise may tarry;but for sure,it must surely come to pass;

I myself i have been waiting upon God,for His miraculous visitation upon my life,for the pass two years,

I strongly believe that at His own appointed time He will visit me.and change my condition.never you give up on God,He is worthy to be trusted,i'm a living witness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

Seek God first and foremost, and open your heart to His love.  God does not expect perfection.  Faithfulness and obedience are what He asks of us.  

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.  ~Jeremiah 29-13 (ESV)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

Beloved, To Seek God

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1 John 2:22-23

Seek Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Love, Joe

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Our best will never be good enough.  Only through the blood of Jesus may we approach  the throne of God and seek Him.  When we come  to God through faith in Christ we have a clean slate.  God gave us His only son so that we may total access  to His Throne.  

When we admit to God we are a sinner and ask Him for forgiveness and ask Jesus into our heart as Lord and Savior we can begin a brand new life.  

Start reading the Bible.  Begin in the book of John.  We are glad your here and we also have have a chat room where you can come in and speak to people one on one.  God Bless you.

Because He Lives!!

RustyAngeL

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

If you have asked God to come into your life and have asked Him to forgive your sins, you are already good enough.  Surrender your life to God--your gift to Him.  He will make you His child with no effort from you,  He gives you a new heart that wants to please Him, to love and forgive others as Christ did.  

But Jesus' blood completely covers your sins and you are totally forgiven.  You are able to enter His Presence right now!  You can't come into God's Presence by your own effort or righteousness.  It is never good enough.  Only through Jesus' perfection which He gave to you when He took your sins upon Himself at the cross can you come to God.  He gave you His righteousness in place of your sinfulness.  So by faith you already have all that is expected of you.  His kingdom and His righteousness are yours through the blood of Christ.

Some churches want you to think you are never good enough.  It is a lie to keep you dependent on them and upon the prayers of others.   

Hebrews 4:14-16 NKJV  Seeing then that we have a great Hight Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fat our confession.  For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.  Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.  

We don't need heavenly saints or need to depend on earthly priests to make intercession for us because we have Jesus Himself making intercession for us as our Great High Priest.

Romans 8:32-34  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.  Who is he who condemns?  It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.  

God set you free so that you can carry out the work He has prepared for you to accomplish.  You can do it freely and joyfully, knowing that you are beloved in His sight and precious to Him.  He loves you so much He sent His Son to die in your place on the cross.  

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Seek God first and foremost, and open your heart to His love.  God does not expect perfection.  Faithfulness and obedience are what He asks of us.  

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.  ~Jeremiah 29-13 (ESV)

That is a very good point.I think that we should always seek God and confess ourselves to him to be a good christian.