Sarah84

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This goes throgh my mind quite often.  If you have a probelm and you tell a friend (Christian), and they say "I will Pray for you'' Do you ever wonder that they say it out of their Christian Duty, or if they really honestly stop what they doing and pray for that person.

I admit I used to be like that, I would say I am praying for you, I will pray for you, but I never sat down and prayed for the person in question.

Now I do, as I would want the same to be done for me, I will most of the time stop what I am doing and pray for that person, or if not that second I would pray later on.

What are your thoughts, do you really pray for a person who asks for prayer for example if you are not in person with that person if it is for instance on this forum or via media?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Yes I try to do that, I'll either pray at that very moment or I'll remember to pray later on. I think communication with God is so awesome, we can pray in our spirit at anytime, the Lord delights when we seek his face and spend time with him. We can do that in our daily hussle and bussle, not just in the quiet time in the morning or night! So I agree with you, if someone asks for prayer I will pray for them, because the effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much :) 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I try to do that, I'll either pray at that very moment or I'll remember to pray later on. I think communication with God is so awesome, we can pray in our spirit at anytime, the Lord delights when we seek his face and spend time with him. We can do that in our daily hussle and bussle, not just in the quiet time in the morning or night! So I agree with you, if someone asks for prayer I will pray for them, because the effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much :)

Great Answer, you are so right

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

This goes throgh my mind quite often.  If you have a probelm and you tell a friend (Christian), and they say "I will Pray for you'' Do you ever wonder that they say it out of their Christian Duty, or if they really honestly stop what they doing and pray for that person.

I admit I used to be like that, I would say I am praying for you, I will pray for you, but I never sat down and prayed for the person in question.

Now I do, as I would want the same to be done for me, I will most of the time stop what I am doing and pray for that person, or if not that second I would pray later on.

What are your thoughts, do you really pray for a person who asks for prayer for example if you are not in person with that person if it is for instance on this forum or via media?

I do pray right away instead of just saying empty words.I always ask that God's will be done in a person's life for His grace.Who am I to tell God what to do?

By the way Welcome to Worthy Sarah.I don't know if I have welcomed you   :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Yep :) Nice to meet you Sarah, salutations and greetings!! I befriended you on your page, great to meet another fellow believer :)

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I do pray for those I tell I will pray for them.  Prayer is SO powerful and it not only puts the one being prayed for before Him but the one praying as well.  Welcome to Worthy, Sarah. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Normally I pray for the person at that moment.  Otherwise sometimes I forget.  Then I continue to pray as the Spirit puts people on my heart later.  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Normally I pray for the person at that moment.  Otherwise sometimes I forget.  Then I continue to pray as the Spirit puts people on my heart later.  

Yes,I forget as well that is why I pray for them right away.