• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone.....

"Resist the devil & he will flee",,,,,,,,It is bad enough that we do see little sarcastic innuendos & other unnecessary comments but to entertain them & bring special attention to them only encourages this type of thing,,,,,,,,we would do well to ignore these remarks & move on to things that extol,encourage,support & simply "reason together"

We all are individuals that are going to have different opinions & that is okay,,,,,,but first & foremost we are Brothers & Sisters in Christ,members of the Same Body with Jesus as our Head,,,,,,,,there is much talk about what does not Glorify God regarding fairies & make believe stories,,,,,,,,let us be mindful of how we post & re-act to others in a simple discussion where many readers come here to see "what those Christians are up to?"  

Remember this,You may possibly say the very last words a person will ever hear & the only representation of Christ they will ever see

Praise & Glory to our Heavenly Father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

This same spirit followed my daughter for many years to come.  It would play tricks on her as a teenager, and then went into her, causing her to become suicidal for many years.

I am very sorry this happen to your sweet daughter. But I do not think that the tooth fairy or a child having an imaginary friends is the cause of it. Children often have imaginary friends because they have great imaginations. It is nothing more then that. No evil, no darkness just imaginations. The same with the tooth fair. While it could be that some kind of darkness did come into your household. I really do not think that the tooth fairy or a child's imaginary friend caused it to happen.

LadyKay

Thank you but she is fine beautiful woman now free from that type of oppression and I see her growing stronger every day.

Common sins are obvious, but most traditions, when you go way back to their roots can be very harmful because they are subtle and have everything to do with evil spirits.  If we are serious in our walk, then we must put God first and stay away from everything that he abhors.  He tells us what he abhors in the scriptures and gives us warnings.  If we take what he says with a pinch of salt, he will treat us the same.  Don't be deceived, he is forever trying to perfect our hearts so our worship is not in vain, but true.  Look up the origins of fairies, you should get a fair idea who they originated from. All seems nice on the outside and harmless, but Christians may not be aware, so I want to make them aware.  What you guys do in your own home is up to you, all I can do is sound the alarm and you can investigate it or ignore it.  That's your choice. 

To some it's nothing, but to me it's the best gift I have ever been given (truth) because when we seek Christ with all our heart, he will show us all things, not just a few.  Read the letters to the seven churches and you may pick something up in there also.