• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Hi xyluz,

"Hearing" the truth can come in many forms.

"Believing" is from the heart.

I know what the text says. If I am wrong, then I will be judged by God as such my friend. 

As for " exemption " or " free pass ", we all have that! By God's grace, our faith, and the sacrifice of our savior Jesus. 

thank you.

Is there any scripture that actually supports that claim that they will get free pass to heaven?

Psalms 103:6   The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

Psalms 12:5   For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

Psalms 72:13   He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.

Psalms 82:3   Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Exodus 4:11   And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

thanks

I think God as got common sense, he isn't gonna send them to hell. It would be unjust to do that.

I'm not really comfortable with that statement.. :)

thanks for contributing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

What do YOU believe xyluz ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

I think God as got common sense, he isn't gonna send them to hell. It would be unjust to do that.

I'm not really comfortable with that statement.. :)

thanks for contributing.

xyluz

I think he means that God has fair judgement, which I agree.  It's not all black and white like man's laws, there are shades of grey.  There is mercy still, for God says that he will turn things around and relieve the oppressed. 

When you think of it, people who are handicapped are often more humble.  They mostly are not proud and puffed up like the people of this world who have normal abilities which give God no thought or thanks.

Only the saints will take part in the first resurrection, but there will be survivors of the nations, and these oppressed, poor and afflicted who God is speaking of may be healed then (in their flesh), and maybe brought into the kingdom as hand maids, or servants, having a share in the knowledge, peace and protection of the Lord.  We don't know how God will do it, but he says he will, and also there is the 2nd judgement for all those who died before this.

Isaiah 14:1   For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 14:2   And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
(Gentiles/Strangers)

The oppressed we are talking about were not Israel's oppressors, but these scriptures show that during the 1000 years, others will be brought into the kingdom as hired help.  I think this is where they may fit in.  The rest of the dead will be in the 2nd resurrection after the 1000 years and may receive their mercy there.

We will see amazing things happen.