• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/28/1942

Matthew 8 N.I.V.

The Man With Leprosy

1When he came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him.2A man with leprosy [31] came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean."3Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured [32] of his leprosy.4Then Jesus said to him, "See that you don't tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them." commentary:Jesus Christ is always willing to heal any one of us. It is really a matter of "are we willing" to receive His awesome blessings. Many folks miss the point that when we read the Holy Bible God is talking to us. These messages are for us "TODAY". They are not miracles offered only in these stories but Jesus offers them to us if we will humble ourselves and come to Him. Praise God from whom "all" blessings flow. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Strange Jesus touch the unclean, and instant of him becoming unclean, the unclean became clean.

Jesus was lucky, if the man did not become clean, Jesus would be considered unclean, and he may be needing the services of a priest according to Jewish customs to be declare clean again.

Or is it that the man became clean just before Jesus touch him? Who can tell.