Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/franklin-graham-jesus-was-a-refugee/

Frankin Graham is trying to drum up sympathy for the Muslim refugee crisis by abusing Scripture.  "Jesus was a refugee" he claims.  That is utterly false.  The child Jesus went with Joseph and Mary to Egypt at the behest of God the Father, because Herod would have destroyed the genuine King of the Jews.  They did not seek help or assistance from the Egyptian ruler either. So to muddy the waters regarding the Islamic Invasion of Europe with the sheltering of the Christ child is really unconscionable.

We all can heartily sympathize with the plight of the Syrian refugees.  But where are Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, and Russia in providing shelter to those refugees? Why does Graham not hold these countries accountable? And was this a deliberate move by ISIS and the Islamic Jihadists to flood Europe with Muslims and eventually take it over?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/franklin-graham-jesus-was-a-refugee/

Frankin Graham is trying to drum up sympathy for the Muslim refugee crisis by abusing Scripture.  "Jesus was a refugee" he claims.  That is utterly false.  The child Jesus went with Joseph and Mary to Egypt at the behest of God the Father, because Herod would have destroyed the genuine King of the Jews.  They did not seek help or assistance from the Egyptian ruler either. So to muddy the waters regarding the Islamic Invasion of Europe with the sheltering of the Christ child is really unconscionable.

We all can heartily sympathize with the plight of the Syrian refugees.  But where are Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, and Russia in providing shelter to those refugees? Why does Graham not hold these countries accountable? And was this a deliberate move by ISIS and the Islamic Jihadists to flood Europe with Muslims and eventually take it over?

:D 

Absolutely false...

Jesus was not a refugee... 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

This is what he said " in Egypt because his parents had to flee from Nazareth to avoid the murderous wrath of King Herod".

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, I think Graham is really stretching on this one.    These refugees are a mix of actual refugees and members of ISIS who are blending in to get a better foothold in Europe.  Europe will be sorry they let them in.

One picture I saw of one of the refugees showed him when he was a member of the Al Nusra Front terrorist organization back in 2013.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Yeah, I think Graham is really stretching on this one.    These refugees are a mix of actual refugees and members of ISIS who are blending in to get a better foothold in Europe.  Europe will be sorry they let them in.

One picture I saw of one of the refugees showed him when he was a member of the Al Nusra Front terrorist organization back in 2013.

I can not see anything positive either.Today on the news it said Obama will allow 10,000 of them to come into the U.S. next year.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I can not see anything positive either.Today on the news it said Obama will allow 10,000 of them to come into the U.S. next year.

Forgive me Father for what I'm thinking in my heart and not posting here about the 10,000 muslim refugees that Obama wants to bring to our country. All I'll say is Obama is trying to start a civil war in our country.

Oldzimm

Guest shiloh357

He probably has no plan on how he intends to house and feed all these people, as well as provide medical care and employment.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

He probably has no plan on how he intends to house and feed all these people, as well as provide medical care and employment.

One thing NO ONE seems to be addressing is the possibility of bringing disease into the host countries. Many of these people have never seen a doctor or been vaccinated. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Both are good points MorningGlory.

Guest shiloh357

One thing NO ONE seems to be addressing is the possibility of bringing disease into the host countries. Many of these people have never seen a doctor or been vaccinated. 

Very good point!