Guest moralcompass

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

that's if you believe the statistics (remember, the world always lies and calls it truth, and calls the truth a lie)  ,  and there's other factors --- remember when steel bumpers were on most vehicles, and the vehicles were steel (i.e. STRONG),  those PROTECTED FAR MORE lives and $$$$ too, than the so-called safety measures 'legally' enforced in a lot of places .... 

What is your source for the above statement?  I've never seen any such thing reported anywhere.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Jeff has his reasons ( though he doesn't always share with the rest of the class ). Whether better to say nothing, or be prepared to substantiate a claim is for the poster / reader to decide. I understand your concern MG, and most often agree. Still, I don't see Jeff as an enemy of the Cross, but someone working out their salvation ( like myself ). I have a great respect for your straightforwardness MG. I won't pray for such a thing, LOL!, but do respect those who have been granted it by God. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Jeff has his reasons ( though he doesn't always share with the rest of the class ). Whether better to say nothing, or be prepared to substantiate a claim is for the poster / reader to decide. I understand your concern MG, and most often agree. Still, I don't see Jeff as an enemy of the Cross, but someone working out their salvation ( like myself ). I have a great respect for your straightforwardness MG. I won't pray for such a thing, LOL!, but do respect those who have been granted it by God. 

I don't see him as an enemy of the Cross either, ATGNAT.  I simply want verification when supposed statistics are posted, want to know where the information comes from and I really don't see the point in derailing others' threads.  Straightforwardness is not always a good thing but it's better than taking the scenic route around a subject..  Saves time. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

;)

Amen!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Can anyone here convince me that Jesus turned people in when he saw them breaking laws?

Now Saul did it but later repented and called himself the chief of sinners.  This is he who was also called Paul.

Where did Peter, James or John do it?  

Judas delived Jesus into the hands of authorities to be tried for crimes they accused him of.

James told us to confess our sins (murders, thefts, lies) to one another and PRAY for each others healings NOT deliver one another to the judge for trial.

I have heard confessions.  Some that are very serious in nature.  I prayed for their healing not for their incarceration.  I try to save men from sin not deliver them unto judgement.  Had I been delivered up for my offenses before I knew Christ I could have been incarcerated for a very long time yet God saw fit to call me to repentance and acknowledging the truth in Jesus so I spend my time with societies chief sinners who are murderers,  blasphemers, perverts, thieves and all types of horrific sinners whom I seek to save rather than condemn.  There are enough self-righteous who are lining up to condemn them and deliver them up to prisons out of fear that they might affect them or their families.  There is no fear in love.

The heavens rejoice over EVERY repentant sinner regardless of their sin.

It is God who then shows the repentant sinner what they must suffer for his kingdom in light of their sin.  If he choses prison, as he did Paul at times, so ve it but if he chooses freedom coupled with ministry to other sinners then so be it. 

God is judge not I. Jesus never delivered sinners into the hands of other sinful men to be judged but rather ministered to their needs while there was still hope that they be saved.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone convince me that Jesus logged onto the internet and had discussions with people about stuff. 

Can anyone convince me Jesus went to work day in and day out to earn money to pay his bills and buy food and such stuff.

Did Jesus go to college and get a degree? Did he play golf or watch football?

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I reported a doctor for charging medicare for things he had not done and they told me when I called medicare fraud line that they would contact the doctor and if he returned the money it would be the end of it no investigation would follow.