IGNORED

New York woman arrested after Pit Bull attack.

missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I love dogs, I am a foster mum for a rescue and a home boarder for dogs as well as owning 3 of my own. I have also helped to rehabilitate several with severe problems BUT these dogs need to be put to sleep and the owner needs to be jailed. That attack could have killed a child or a less strong  person and the woman had no right to take them into a public place 

I love dogs, I am a foster mum for a rescue and a home boarder for dogs as well as owning 3 of my own. I have also helped to rehabilitate several with severe problems BUT these dogs need to be put to sleep and the owner needs to be jailed. That attack could have killed a child or a less strong  person and the woman had no right to take them into a public place 

I do not remember reading why she dropped the leash.It sounds like those dogs tore that man apart.Very sad.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Sounds like a couple dogs that need lead and gunpowder.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

I do not remember reading why she dropped the leash.It sounds like those dogs tore that man apart.Very sad.

Just read other articles on this and all but one, states that they had an argument so she dropped the leash and let the 2 dogs at him.  One article stated that the 2 pit bulls already had a bad reputation in the neighborhood, having already killed three other dogs.

Just read other articles on this and all but one, states that they had an argument so she dropped the leash and let the 2 dogs at him.  One article stated that the 2 pit bulls already had a bad reputation in the neighborhood, having already killed three other dogs.

It is was a vindictive move?She was using her dogs as a weapon?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Due to the absolute immoral stupidity of people like this woman, thousands of pitbulls are destroyed every day.

Pitbulls used to be called nanny dogs, since they took care of children. They were the favorite family dog and appeared on many TV show,s like The Little Rascals. 

Due to the absolute immoral stupidity of people like this woman, thousands of pitbulls are destroyed every day.

Pitbulls used to be called nanny dogs, since they took care of children. They were the favorite family dog and appeared on many TV show,s like The Little Rascals. 

My kids used to play with one and it was very gentle with them.I understand it is the way they are raised.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

My kids used to play with one and it was very gentle with them.I understand it is the way they are raised.

Something like over 60% of dog bite fatalities in the U.S. are due to pitbulls. Unless 60 % of dogs are pitbulls, or unless pitbull owners are statistically horrible, irresponsibile owners, it would be very hard to attribute ths problem to "how they are raised" Clearly, there is something about the breed, that inclines them to be very agressive, dangerously so. I have known quite a few of these dogs, and they can be very sweet. However, statistics seem to indicate also, that these sweet, never hurt a fly dogs, somtimes just snap and go crazy.

To me, owning a pitbull that is allowed in public and/or not kept safely away from people, is similar to living in a city, and firing a gun into the air. You may not be intending to hurt anyone, but odds are that now and then, one of those bullets is going to hit someone. Pitbulls are living accidents just waiting to happen. I like the breed, but let's be honest, it is what it is.

A tiger is more dangerous than a lamb, not because of how it is raised, but because of differences in the nature of the animals.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Here in the UK ANY  dog deemed to be a pit bull or pit bull cross is destroyed and the owner prosecuted without waiting for it to do anything wrong ... they are a banned breed BECAUSE of idiots like that woman ..... ANY dog can snap just as ANY dog can be gentle MOST of the time it is upbringing PLUS breeding as some breeders use the most aggressive dogs/ bitches they can in order to breed the aggressive traits ( some are used as guard dogs some for dog baiting that still goes on even today shameful though it is ) In the video the blame is ALL on the woman ..her dogs were either too strong for her to control or she deliberately let them go ...HER FAULT. The result is a badly injured man, two dogs that will lose their lives and yet more amo for those who want to eradicate the breed completely. 

I have fostered and/or home boarded over 300 dogs of all sizes,shapes and conditions as well as breeds ... the only time I have been bitten was by a yorkie !!!!!!  However one of my recent foster dogs was a TINY ball of fluff.. a westie pup who came to me with puppy strangles so she was quite ill but she is so aggressive towards other dogs when she first sees them that she scared two GSD one of which is a highly trained personal protection dogs whose paw is bigger that the westies whole body ...yet she was as gentle as a lamb towards tiny children and babies. DOGS ARE DOGS  if owners take them into public places THEY must be held accountable for the dogs behaviour