IGNORED

When Christ returns for the Body of Christ.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,231
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi n2thelight,

You said -

Christ will rule from earth at the start of the Mil,ie Day of the Lord.If you think not,when does He rule from here(earth)?

Yes, I agree that Christ will rule on earth in the Millennium, however after He has set up the kingdom, His rule of King David & priests, then he will return to the third heaven, the seat of His authority. (Jer. 30: 9   Isa. 66: 21)

`Heaven is my throne & earth is my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

We need to remember that Christ is King in all realms, & rules `far above all.`

King of Glory. (Ps. 24: 7)

King of Heaven. (Dan. 4: 37)

King of the Ages. (1 Tim. 1: 17)

King of Righteousness. (Heb. 7: 1 - 3)

And many others as well.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

Hi n2thelight,

You said -

Christ will rule from earth at the start of the Mil,ie Day of the Lord.If you think not,when does He rule from here(earth)?

Yes, I agree that Christ will rule on earth in the Millennium, however after He has set up the kingdom, His rule of King David & priests, then he will return to the third heaven, the seat of His authority. (Jer. 30: 9   Isa. 66: 21)

`Heaven is my throne & earth is my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

We need to remember that Christ is King in all realms, & rules `far above all.`

King of Glory. (Ps. 24: 7)

King of Heaven. (Dan. 4: 37)

King of the Ages. (1 Tim. 1: 17)

King of Righteousness. (Heb. 7: 1 - 3)

And many others as well.

Marilyn.

Of course He is,however,once He comes to earth He stays,as after the mil the full God head comes down....

Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Many people read this and think the earth is gone,with a new one taking it's place,however that's not the case..

We see in II Peter 3:10,11 that the existence of this present earth age will be changed with the all physical elements (evil rudiments) done away with, at the "day of our Lord". Then in II Peter 3:12, at the end of the Millennium age, the evil souls are turned to ashes. This is called the "day of God".

Revelation 21:2 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Heaven will be here on earth

II Peter 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"

We have a Day of the Lord,which starts the milennium,and we have a day of God at the end ...

The "day of God" is the last day of the Millennium age. The elements spoken of here are those evil rudiments that were spoken of in verse ten. When the lake of fire comes into being, every thing that offends God is done away with. God's people are not going to have to put up with the things of the devil because all those evil idolatrous things will be gone. Those that have washed themselves in the blood of the Lamb, and repented of their sins in Jesus name will be taken care of no matter what comes to pass. There is an example of this in the book of Daniel, in the third chapter where the three Hebrew children that refuse to bow to Nebuchadnessar the king of the one world system were throne into the fiery furnace.

Heaven is whereever the Father is,and He shall be on the earth..........

Hi n2thelight,

Note, when the New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven -

`Then I, John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven FROM GOD.....` (Rev. 21: 2)

God is beyond all of His creation & Christ, God the Son, is `far above all ....not only in this age but in the one to come.` (Eph. 1: 21)

The throne, authority of God will be upon the earth & in the New Jerusalem & in the third heaven. However God is a Spirit & beyond all created things. We must not try & pull Him down to our level of understanding, ie. earthly.

Marilyn.

Hi n2thelight,

Note, when the New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven -

`Then I, John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven FROM GOD.....` (Rev. 21: 2)

God is beyond all of His creation & Christ, God the Son, is `far above all ....not only in this age but in the one to come.` (Eph. 1: 21)

The throne, authority of God will be upon the earth & in the New Jerusalem & in the third heaven. However God is a Spirit & beyond all created things. We must not try & pull Him down to our level of understanding, ie. earthly.

Marilyn.

So you're saying Christ will not be here(earth)during the Mil,correct?

Hi n2thelight,

Correct. As I see it from scripture, neither Christ nor the Body of Christ will be on earth during the Millennium.

Marilyn.

Hi n2thelight,

Correct. As I see it from scripture, neither Christ nor the Body of Christ will be on earth during the Millennium.

Marilyn.

Cool,so what day is the below,notably v 4

Zechariah 14:1 "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee."

Zechariah 14:3 "Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle."

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Zechariah 14:9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and His name One."

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Hi n2thelight,

Marilyn.

Marilyn

Christ does rule on earth during the 1000 years (The thousand year reign of Christ)

What about Zech 8:3 - This is what the Lord says;  I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem.  Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountains of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain. Zech 8:23 - In those days ten men form all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say 'Let us go with you, because we have heard the God is with you'.  Then Zech 14:16 - Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles.... Zech 14:9 - The Lord will be king over the whole earth,  On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Rev 19:15b - He will rule them with an iron scepter.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi n2thelight,

Marilyn.

Cool,so what day is the below,notably v 4

Zechariah 14:1 "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee."

Zechariah 14:3 "Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle."

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Zechariah 14:9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and His name One."

Hi n2thelight,

Great scriptures there telling us that the Lord Jesus Christ will be King over all the earth. Yes, just like the Queen of England is Queen over Australia, BUT she doesn`t have her seat of authority based here, (in Australia). So it is with the Lord, He is King OVER the earth & has a regent, king David to rule from Jerusalem.

`...they shall serve the Lord their God & David their king who I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)  

Marilyn.

Hi n2thelight,

Marilyn.

Marilyn

Christ does rule on earth during the 1000 years (The thousand year reign of Christ)

What about Zech 8:3 - This is what the Lord says;  I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem.  Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountains of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain. Zech 8:23 - In those days ten men form all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say 'Let us go with you, because we have heard the God is with you'.  Then Zech 14:16 - Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles.... Zech 14:9 - The Lord will be king over the whole earth,  On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,

As I said to n2thelight just now, they are wonderful scriptures telling us that the Lord Jesus Christ will be King OVER the earth. He will raise up a regent, king David through whom He will rule. `...they shall serve the Lord their God, & David their king, whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

For the Lord to stay on earth & rule from here, He would be going against what He has declared - `Heaven is My throne & earth is My footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1) 

And we know definitely that the Lord is not a liar.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Hi n2thelight,

Marilyn.

Marilyn

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,

As I said to n2thelight just now, they are wonderful scriptures telling us that the Lord Jesus Christ will be King OVER the earth. He will raise up a regent, king David through whom He will rule. `...they shall serve the Lord their God, & David their king, whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

For the Lord to stay on earth & rule from here, He would be going against what He has declared - `Heaven is My throne & earth is My footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1) 

And we know definitely that the Lord is not a liar.

Marilyn.

Marilyn

He was here on earth for over 30 years, and died as the suffering servant (Lamb of God who paid the price for all sin). So your Isa. 66:1 verse does not fly.

Zech 14:16 - Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year (to Jerusalem) to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

The Davidic Covenant is eternal 2 Sam 7:13 - I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

Ezk. 43: 1 - 7  v. 4 - the glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east (East Gate which has been bricked over for centuries, to prevent this from happening). v.7 - this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet.  This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.

Christ does rule physically here on earth during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv