• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'd like to know what was June 1963?

https://archive.org/stream/WindsweptHouseAVaticanNovel/WindsweptHouse#page/n0/mode/2up

This is what is considered a Factual Novel......    it is completely true except for the names involved......    and if you are very familiar with history you can figure that out for yourself.....   I am familiar with the Author and believe him when he says it's all true.....    and several other people who were around him during his life attest to the same.       I am sure most Catholics who love thier church will disagree, but this book and a couple of others that Malachi wrote about the church will answer a lot of questions about what's going on across that part of the world.

I might add that Malachi was a part of his church all his life and loved it till the day he died,,,,,,,    but he was broken hearted as to what happened to it.

That doesn't mean that what he wrote was true and not distorted intentionally or unintentionally, that he didn't suffer from some type of delusion.

I don't have any reason to believe anything other than is reported here:

Back in the 1970s, when possession and exorcism were the cinematic and fictional flavor of the era -- one that historian Martin Marty appropriately called “the silly season” -- it fell to my lot to conduct a pre-publication review of Malachi Martin’s sensational book Hostage to the Devil. I was allied in this with an internationally celebrated clinical psychologist. Working independently, our conclusion was the same: Martin’s five “cases” were fabrications of an inventive but disturbed mind, lacking all psychological, historical, theological and pastoral credibility.

Some time later, I interviewed Malachi Martin on television. A former priest, Martin had left the Jesuit order under cloudy conditions, to say the least. (The sordid details were described in Robert Blair Kaiser’s agonized 2002 memoir, Clerical Error: A True Story.) In person, I found Martin to be a clever, charming, engaging Irish rogue who evaded every effort to document the instances of possession he so graphically described. In the end, my earlier suspicion that Martin was a deeply disturbed individual was strongly reinforced.

..Not surprisingly, Martin went on to write several novels as well as pseudo-histories such as The Jesuits and The Final Conclave. And it must be admitted that Martin had a gift for writing as he did for gab. But as a theologian and pastoral minister, Martin was a fraud.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/1394702/posts

That article isn't factual.   Windswept house was his last published book.....   he was writing a second book to update things and do so in full open truth and not faction when he died.....    Most everyone I have read or been in contact with who was close to him believe he was murdered and did not die naturally. The last unpublished book was "Primacy-- How the Institutional Roman Catholic
Church Became a Creature of the New World Order,”

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

https://archive.org/stream/WindsweptHouseAVaticanNovel/WindsweptHouse#page/n0/mode/2up

This is what is considered a Factual Novel......    it is completely true except for the names involved......    and if you are very familiar with history you can figure that out for yourself.....   I am familiar with the Author and believe him when he says it's all true.....    and several other people who were around him during his life attest to the same.       I am sure most Catholics who love thier church will disagree, but this book and a couple of others that Malachi wrote about the church will answer a lot of questions about what's going on across that part of the world.

I might add that Malachi was a part of his church all his life and loved it till the day he died,,,,,,,    but he was broken hearted as to what happened to it.

That doesn't mean that what he wrote was true and not distorted intentionally or unintentionally, that he didn't suffer from some type of delusion.

Back in the 1970s, when possession and exorcism were the cinematic and fictional flavor of the era -- one that historian Martin Marty appropriately called “the silly season” -- it fell to my lot to conduct a pre-publication review of Malachi Martin’s sensational book Hostage to the Devil. I was allied in this with an internationally celebrated clinical psychologist. Working independently, our conclusion was the same: Martin’s five “cases” were fabrications of an inventive but disturbed mind, lacking all psychological, historical, theological and pastoral credibility.

Some time later, I interviewed Malachi Martin on television. A former priest, Martin had left the Jesuit order under cloudy conditions, to say the least. (The sordid details were described in Robert Blair Kaiser’s agonized 2002 memoir, Clerical Error: A True Story.) In person, I found Martin to be a clever, charming, engaging Irish rogue who evaded every effort to document the instances of possession he so graphically described. In the end, my earlier suspicion that Martin was a deeply disturbed individual was strongly reinforced.

..Not surprisingly, Martin went on to write several novels as well as pseudo-histories such as The Jesuits and The Final Conclave. And it must be admitted that Martin had a gift for writing as he did for gab. But as a theologian and pastoral minister, Martin was a fraud.

That article isn't factual.   Windswept house was his last published book.....   he was writing a second book to update things and do so in full open truth and not faction when he died.....    Most everyone I have read or been in contact with who was close to him believe he was murdered and did not die naturally.

What isn't factual?   I don't see anywhere where the author deals with any last work of Martin's.   

That article isn't factual.   Windswept house was his last published book.....   he was writing a second book to update things and do so in full open truth and not faction when he died.....    Most everyone I have read or been in contact with who was close to him believe he was murdered and did not die naturally.

What isn't factual?   I don't see anywhere where the author deals with any last work of Martin's.   

..Not surprisingly, Martin went on to write several novels as well as pseudo-histories such as The Jesuits and The Final Conclave.

do you read your own posts.....      he didn't go on to write anything......   they killed him trying to write his last book "Primacy"   

I might also note that the Pope never had anything to say about his book that I am aware of to refute it.  That would have been John Paul II.

..Not surprisingly, Martin went on to write several novels as well as pseudo-histories such as The Jesuits and The Final Conclave.

do you read your own posts.....      he didn't go on to write anything......   they killed him trying to write his last book "Primacy"   

He went on to write those books when?  When does the author say he went on to write them from what date?

He went on to write those books when?  When does the author say he went on to write them from what date?

When you go on to do something, you do them later....                Like...   I stopped at the grocery store then went on to pick up my wife

You are obfuscating the conversation here

When you go on to do something, you do them later....                Like...   I stopped at the grocery store then went on to pick up my wife

Actually I'm not.

What did the author have in mind -  later from WHAT DATE?  from WHAT EVENT?

The author jumps between two stories, two people, not just one.

Edited by thereselittleflower

Actually I'm not.

What did the author have in mind -  later from WHAT DATE?  from WHAT EVENT?

The author jumps between two stories, two people, not just one.

You are obfuscating the conversation here and I'm not playing your games.

and you are also very good at it I might add.

and you are also very good at it I might add.

I really would appreciate it if you wouldn't accuse me of lying or trying to hide the truth.

You need to show me in context where he is actually doing what you accuse him of doing.

And honestly,  I feel like all this is straining at a gnat while swallowing a camel.

Malachi Martin was a known liar, a deceiver, a seducer, a philanderer.    This is all proven.    I don't understand how anyone can ignore all of this and believe every word a known liar, a known deceiver says?   He was one of Robert Blair Kaiser's contacts in the Vatican.   He was laicized when it was discovered it was true that he seduced Mary, Robert Blair Kaiser's then pregnant wife, even moving in with her while Kaiser was traveling,  and tried to make Kaiser believe, through his own words and other priests, that Kaiser was suffering from paranoia and had a mental disorder for suspecting the affair.   Kaiser had to hire a private detective to prove what was happening. Upon discovery his wife went back to the states.  Kaiser followed, hoping for reconcilliation, and found love letters still coming from Malachi Martin - while still a priest:

'I can summon up the memory of your glistening limbs on that first eve, your raven locks shining in the moonlight, your moist, half-open eyes, your moist, half-open lips, my love, my dove, my panting doe...'

It was after all this the Church acted and Malachi Martin lost his ordination. 

He then dumped Mary.

This is all documented in a book Kaiser wrote about the entire affair. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Clerical+Error%3A+A+True+Story

Up to that point Malachi Martin was very progressive in his views, promoted syncretism, etc including at Vatican II. this is seen in his book The Encounter written in 1969/70  Once he was removed from his position as priest he did an entire flip flop and started attacking the Church.  He also seduced and lived with a rich divorce from Manhattan for 30 years  before he died of a stroke in 1999. 

I have enough experience with sociopathy and NPD to recognize a pathological liar when I see one.    I am very, very concerned when I see the behavior of someone like this just dismissed as though it is inconsequential, to buy into what such a charismatic person says.

I'm not trying to be mean other one  - I am genuinely concerned.

Edited by thereselittleflower