IDF strikes four Hamas military targets in response to Gaza rocket fire

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

To all those who willingly pay for and supportĀ  the use of weapons which kill innocent children.

"For he knew that for envy did they deliver him up."

Edited by donsancho

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

May I ask where you live ( country ) and if you are a servant of Jesus ?

Yes , I am a servant of the Lord Jesus. .. Otherwise irrelevant to subject are you.having fun?

Edited by donsancho

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Yes , I am a servant of the Lord Jesus. .. Otherwise irrelevant to subject .having fun?

Am I " having fun " ? No sir ( or madam ), and I will bow out of this conversation as I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a simple man, and apparently you are much more complex and are irritated by me. God bless you friend.Ā 

Yes , I am a servant of the Lord Jesus. .. Otherwise irrelevant to subject .having fun?

Am I " having fun " ? No sir ( or madam ), and I will bow out of this conversation as I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a simple man, and apparently you are much more complex and are irritated by me. God bless you friend.Ā 

donsancho infersĀ the Ā masculine .. learn and live.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I find no fault in those who are fighting for liberty and for their dignity and security ;therefore I shall not condemn them and will release them to the court of world opinion. Are you still washing your hands of innocent blood?

Hamas attacked first. The Israelis defended themselves. Hamas use innocent children as human shields.

Let me ask you a question...... If you attacked me and I used my own child as a shield to defend myself when you counter-attacked in order to defend yourself from further attack, who would be in the wrong?

Israel NEVER ATTACK FIRST but the cowards of Hamas hide behind women and children.

Read the article.....

HAMAS ATTACKED FIRST!

The Palestinians think nothing of sacrificing their own children in order to further their political cause.

Ā 

Hamas attacked first.. Yes he did ,yes he did teacher I saw him do it... blah blah blah.

Billy threw a spit ball at me so I had to knock his teeth out . Blah, blah blah. .

You went into his house to knock his teeth out because he threw a spitball at you?

Yeah I wanted to knock the teeth out of his kid brother's mouth Ā as well ,teacher!! blah blah blah

But this is the tenth time you beat this kid up Billy for doing the same thing to you Billy..

Yeah so?? I never start it ,teacher Blah Blah Blah.

But why Billy?Ā Ā  Cause I got toĀ  defend myself from those spitballs teacher ,Blah Blah Blah..

Cause he's a coward too,always hiding behind his kid brother right there in his own Ā house ,blah blah blah.

Ā 

That's not very Christian of you Billy.. but then again ,who ever thought you were one..???

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by donsancho

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

George won't let me tell you what I think of that.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Hamas attacked first.. Yes he did ,yes he did teacher I saw him do it... blah blah blah.

Billy threw a spit ball at me so I had to knock his teeth out . Blah, blah blah. .

You went into his house to knock his teeth out because he threw a spitball at you?

Yeah I wanted to knock the teeth out of his kid brother's mouth Ā as well ,teacher!! blah blah blah

But this is the tenth time you beat this kid up Billy for doing the same thing to you Billy..

But why Billy?Ā Ā  Cause I got toĀ  defend myself from those spitballs teacher ,Blah Blah Blah..

Cause he's a coward too,always hiding behind his kid brother right there in his own Ā house ,blah blah blah.

Ā 

That's not very Christian of you Billy.. but then again ,who ever thought you were one..???

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You're confusing revenge with defense.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You're confusing revenge with defense.

revenge with defense?/ clear as mud!!!