IGNORED

Don't see false workers, try to see your responsibility...

peacemakerIND

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Long long time i have wasted my time to think on false workers, and false practices,,,

when i saw those things and those people my heart is started to trouble 

i have failed to keep my heart clean.. i started to hate them, i started to murmur against them.. 

finally i have found few facts.. what is the use for me..

God is not given the chance to do right things and to proclaim the truth

Without God doing or giving the chance to them ,, who they can do the right things?

why i am seeking good things in other people who are not chosen by God?

Oh i started to realize.. so what to do..

if God is chosen me,.. if God is given proper truth and understandings to me.. i need to work in my every possible matter

So i started to work.. So i started to work in my every possible matter,, i started to forget them

Now my heart is clean and thinking always to do my part,.,..

My country also same.. many many so many people are diverting to false gospel, prosperity gospel, demonic practices, 

What is the reason? so many many false and wrong preachers are proclaiming the false matters

In this sad movement .. i have decided to do my part.. it has changed some people lives.. 

TO DO SOME THING IN OUR POSSIBLE WAY.. 

FOR ME... 1. I AM CONDUCTING SOME SPIRITUAL AWARENESS CAMPS, LIKE SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES

2. I AM TRYING TO MAKE and print SOME BOOKS WITH RIGHT DOCTRINE WITH RIGHT PEOPLE PARTNERSHIP

3. GIVING TRAINING TO SOME NEW MINISTERS in our Bible college with right doctrine to send to fields for coming generation good growth in spiritual matters and faith.. 

4. Conducting gospel camps with true gospel and doing fallow up work to plant right assemblies (churches)

5. Caring and giving better bible study in our regular churches to keep believers fair lives

Doing every possible work because we can do what ever we can, we can't do all things what ever we can't

if we focus on false people.. our hearts may trouble...so let us focus on our work what we can do..

please let us work to unite the true and right responsible people to do right work .. God bless you all

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praying, Peace.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Awesome!  Spread the hope you have found!

Nehemiah 8:10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Guest Thallasa

Long long time i have wasted my time to think on false workers, and false practices,,,

when i saw those things and those people my heart is started to trouble 

i have failed to keep my heart clean.. i started to hate them, i started to murmur against them.. 

finally i have found few facts.. what is the use for me..

God is not given the chance to do right things and to proclaim the truth

Without God doing or giving the chance to them ,, who they can do the right things?

why i am seeking good things in other people who are not chosen by God?

Oh i started to realize.. so what to do..

if God is chosen me,.. if God is given proper truth and understandings to me.. i need to work in my every possible matter

So i started to work.. So i started to work in my every possible matter,, i started to forget them

Now my heart is clean and thinking always to do my part,.,..

My country also same.. many many so many people are diverting to false gospel, prosperity gospel, demonic practices, 

What is the reason? so many many false and wrong preachers are proclaiming the false matters

In this sad movement .. i have decided to do my part.. it has changed some people lives.. 

TO DO SOME THING IN OUR POSSIBLE WAY.. 

FOR ME... 1. I AM CONDUCTING SOME SPIRITUAL AWARENESS CAMPS, LIKE SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES

2. I AM TRYING TO MAKE and print SOME BOOKS WITH RIGHT DOCTRINE WITH RIGHT PEOPLE PARTNERSHIP

3. GIVING TRAINING TO SOME NEW MINISTERS in our Bible college with right doctrine to send to fields for coming generation good growth in spiritual matters and faith.. 

4. Conducting gospel camps with true gospel and doing fallow up work to plant right assemblies (churches)

5. Caring and giving better bible study in our regular churches to keep believers fair lives

Doing every possible work because we can do what ever we can, we can't do all things what ever we can't

if we focus on false people.. our hearts may trouble...so let us focus on our work what we can do..

please let us work to unite the true and right responsible people to do right work .. God bless you all

A lovely post ,Peacemaker . A hopeful one  .Love and God's blessings to you and your team .

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

I trust an administrator will delete the same redundant OPs.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Praying, Peace.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Amen. The antidote to falsehoods is God's truth.

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praying, Peace.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Amen. The antidote to falsehoods is God's truth.

Amen, Ezra.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.