• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

Carlos if you share with us you don't keep it bottled up and I like getting to know people.Sorry I type more later.I want to smack my mom.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

She has wronged me BIG time in some things that I still hold against her in my heart of hearts. Every time I reach out to her or she to me those things come to mind. It's like pouring cold water on our love. She has never repented for those things either.

Carlos, I believe as long as you keep this all against her, things will never work out for the two of you.

Jesus forgave you and me, why not forgive what happened between you and your wife so that healing can begin?

If God would deal with you as you do with your wife would that marriage be bad too?

Can it be that He wants you to love unconditional?

You can't blame your wife to want security in her life....does she have reasons to believe your own business will not work?

Angels

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Carlos, I guess the first thought that came to my mind was how would your wife support herself if she asked you to leave? If she can do that, can she not help out provide for the home? Just a thought.

I have started my won business and I can assure you that you just don't 'start' one. You have to have a means of support when you start one and during the first few months of it.

I can also tell you, that through your prayers, the Lord will hear you and help you. Be patient and trust in Him...

God bless...