• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

What makes yo think I don't speak the truth to everyone who I have a discussion with, Jewish people included?  You have no idea who I am or who I have spoken with, so your assumption is just another way to dodge the truth, trying to redirect the conversation from the truth to me. It is not about me, but Christ and His words.

You seem to think being Jewish is a good thing but it is no better than any other false belief system. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Being Jewish is of no help when it comes to being saved. They must become Christians. Mixing theologies will only give Jews a false sense of security. Which will take them to Hell.  

I am glad to see you are finally admitting that not all Jews are going to hell.  Not all French, English, Iranian, Russian, etc are going to hell.

The only one mixing anything here is you.  You seem to think that because someone is from the Jewish bloodline, they must belong to Judaism. That is not true at all.

Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

You seem to think being Jewish is a good thing but it is no better than any other false belief system. 

Again, Jewish is not a religion.  You really need to understand that being Jewish does not equate to following Judaism.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I'm not sure what you mean but I posted it over a week ago and it was there this evening when i accesses it to use again. Shame you are unwilling to learn more about Christianity.  

I saw the title of the video you're speaking of. Pastor Steven Anderson is a hate mongering vile deluded evil that dares call himself minister. No one learns about Christianity from the tongue of a viper.

4 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I'm not sure what you mean but I posted it over a week ago and it was there this evening when i accessed it to use again. Shame you are unwilling to learn more about Christianity.  

Just because you see it does not mean it was approved yet.  Anyone who posts a video will see it, even if it was not approved.  Nobody else can see it unless it is approved.  Perhaps, that is your misunderstanding.  It never was approved to the public.

Just now, OneLight said:

I am glad to see you are finally admitting that not all Jews are going to hell.  Not all French, English, Iranian, Russian, etc are going to hell.

The only one mixing anything here is you.  You seem to think that because someone is from the Jewish bloodline, they must belong to Judaism. That is not true at all.

Jew
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Jewish
adjective
relating to, associated with, or denoting Jews or Judaism.

Being a Jew is the same as being Jewish, one is a noun and the other is an adjective. 

And once again there is no more Jewish blood in any of them than there is in you or I. 

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Again, Jewish is not a religion.  You really need to understand that being Jewish does not equate to following Judaism.

Jewish
adjective

Please start using the dictionary then you will stop being so confusing. 

4 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I saw the title of the video you're speaking of. Pastor Steven Anderson is a hate mongering vile deluded evil that dares call himself minister. No one learns about Christianity from the tongue of a viper.

I actually agree with you on some of his teaching as being somewhat unloving but his teaching on the genetics lineages of the descendants of Judah is 100% correct. Not everyone is all bad nor is anyone all good. 

1 minute ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:
Jew
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Jewish
adjective

Being a Jew is the same as being Jewish, one is a noun and the other is an adjective. 

And once again there is no more Jewish blood in any of them than there is in you or I. 

Did you notice where you definition denotes that it is their tradition?  This does not mean that those of this bloodline will never find the truth.  Jesus was of the Jewish lineage, as were all the apostles, and many of the early church.  They were still Jewish, but their faith changed.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Just because you see it does not mean it was approved yet.  Anyone who posts a video will see it, even if it was not approved.  Nobody else can see it unless it is approved.  Perhaps, that is your misunderstanding.  It never was approved to the public.

In that case it was another shame if it wasn't.