• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

An interesting note about Halloween is that it is the day of the dead or all hallows eve where people dress up as evil scary things.  Nowadays costumes of Obama and the pope are fairly popular....just sayin.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

An interesting note about Halloween is that it is the day of the dead or all hallows eve where people dress up as evil scary things.  Nowadays costumes of Obama and the pope are fairly popular....just sayin.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

I don't believe jesus birth ,was on the 25th of December ? I believe this is a pagan worship day, by the roman catholic church ,this is not a Christian day at all,  and there is a scripture, about that Christmas tree, there is a verse in the bible ,that talks about  it, jeremiah chapter # 10 v 3 -5 about the tree and what god thinks of it,

Now if you take the n out of the santa ,and put it at the end of the word  , it  spells  satan,  huh.. ? and he comes through the fire place that's odd?        food for thought ?

If you have to play around with letters to get certain words then you are pushing to make your point.

it was just something to share, I am not pushing any thing, and I don't have to make  a point at all, but it does spell what it is .

does anyone know where santa came from, ? Or who brought this name in, to take the place of Jesus? I would like to know ?  and how it all started?

Santa means "saint"

Saint Nicholas was a real person and is the precursor of the modern santa claus.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I was not twisting any thing, santa is not in the bible? so it was a move of one letter , no harm done?

I am amazed that it seems that if a comment is made, and some one don't like it , how it gets blasted beyond , sense,

If you are not twisting anything then provide your evidence. It is a simple request and should be easy if you are right. Fact is you have no evidence at all that santa was made from the word satan. Therefore you are twisting and clutching at straws to make it look evil when it isn't.

What I am amazed at is that when you ask someone to provide support for a baseless accusation they get all upset. You made the claim so you should support the claim with fact. It is like a lot of the arguments used by KJV only websites as to why other translations are wrong and evil. They are desperate accusations which with virtually no scrutiny at all can be seen to be false claims and misleading. Think about the word "set". Seems simple enough but it has more definitions in english than any other word. It has 464 definitions! A little three letter word. Yet you claim because letters are in a different order it is some hidden meaning. You still haven't addressed several parts of my response to this but instead just repeat the claim as if that will magically make it correct.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Satan = Santa Claus ?? Some of you scare me sometimes.   Santa Claus also know as Saint Nicholas. Saint not Satan. Now don't you dare ask me to prove that cause I don't have time you can look it up yourself if you don't believe me. Next you will be wanted me to prove that rain deer can fly.

Anyway I thought we were talking about Halloween.

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Satan = Santa Claus ?? Some of you scare me sometimes.   Santa Claus also know as Saint Nicholas. Saint not Satan. Now don't you dare ask me to prove that cause I don't have time you can look it up yourself if you don't believe me. Next you will be wanted me to prove that rain deer can fly.

hmmm. Got time to post this, but not prove what you say? Let me call you on this-it takes 5 seconds to post a Wikipedia link, so if you don't have time to do that you don't have time to post here period...just saying.

However, todays santa clause is not saint nick. The legend of santa may have startd with him but I imagine ol saint Nick is rolling in his grave over what Santa has turned into. There's nothing saintly about Santa. I don't think he's "satan" but there's nothing christian about Santa and is used by Satan as a distraction from the true meaning of Christmas.

hmmm. Got time to post this, but not prove what you say? Let me call you on this-it takes 5 seconds to post a Wikipedia link, so if you don't have time to do that you don't have time to post here period...just saying.

Your kidding me right? Do you know all the stuff I have to do through out my day. I spent an hour today trying to find out which strain of Christmas light still worked. 

However, todays santa clause is not saint nick. The legend of santa may have startd with him but I imagine ol saint Nick is rolling in his grave over what Santa has turned into. There's nothing saintly about Santa. I don't think he's "satan" but there's nothing christian about Santa and is used by Satan as a distraction from the true meaning of Christmas.

Nothing Christian about Santa? He gives toys away to all the children of the world. Want can be more Christian like then giving toys to children?  And all we give him is milk and cookies.   Here I am a grown adult having an argument about Santa Clause.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Your kidding me right? Do you know all the stuff I have to do through out my day. I spent an hour today trying to find out which strain of Christmas light still worked. 

Nothing Christian about Santa? He gives toys away to all the children of the world. Want can be more Christian like then giving toys to children?  And all we give him is milk and cookies.   Here I am a grown adult having an argument about Santa Clause.

no im not-5 seconds to post a link. IF you have time to post you have time to do that.

Let sesee, saint Nick was a man of God who gave to the poor and needy, people who were actually in NEED. Santa is a big, mythical fat guy who kids believe will give them whatever they want provided they're good. He's basically a candy machine-insert payment get what you want. It's not about giving to the needy its about selfishness, its teaching kids greed-getting stuff for free.

The legend of santa may have originated with a saint but Santa clause is not saint Nick. There is as much difference to saint Nick and modern Santa as there is between Jesus and satan-in fact it's insulting to saint Nick to compare the two.

no im not-5 seconds to post a link. IF you have time to post you have time to do that.

Let sesee, saint Nick was a man of God who gave to the poor and needy, people who were actually in NEED. Santa is a big, mythical fat guy who kids believe will give them whatever they want provided they're good. He's basically a candy machine-insert payment get what you want. It's not about giving to the needy its about selfishness, its teaching kids greed-getting stuff for free.

The legend of santa may have originated with a saint but Santa clause is not saint Nick. There is as much difference to saint Nick and modern Santa as there is between Jesus and satan-in fact it's insulting to saint Nick to compare the two.

So dose this mean you won't be getting me a Christmas gift this year?    And just for the record. The Christmas holiday  is what you make  of it. I remember being told as a child that God gave his only son as his gift to us. There for that is why we give gifts to others on Christmas to remember God's gift to us. My source for this info (since you demand that I prove every little thing that I post on here ) was a Sunday school teacher.  As for calling Children selfish for wanting  stuff from Santa. Well this  can be a teaching moment where parents can step in and teach children about greed and being self centered. Don't blame Santa if parents have fallen short in teaching such things to their children.

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

So dose this mean you won't be getting me a Christmas gift this year?    And just for the record. The Christmas holiday  is what you make  of it. I remember being told as a child that God gave his only son as his gift to us. There for that is why we give gifts to others on Christmas to remember God's gift to us. My source for this info (since you demand that I prove every little thing that I post on here ) was a Sunday school teacher.  As for calling Children selfish for wanting  stuff from Santa. Well this  can be a teaching moment where parents can step in and teach children about greed and being self centered. Don't blame Santa if parents have fallen short in teaching such things to their children.

My view is that , we continue to compromise, compromise, and more compromise,and find ways to justify the holidays, which have nothing to do with Jesus at all, and then there seems to be  no difference, between the believer and the unsaved,

this is  a front for the man made traditions, but again that is my observation, if you can find santa  in the bible,you will not, it is not biblical, and its worldly and about greed of material things, we are not to be of the flesh ,but of the spirit, but that is me,

and I think I am reading the same bible, the KJV, not the watch tower, for those that think I am a JW,  thank you ,and I believe we are in the world of knowledge of good and evil , and you need to make the right decisions, and examine your walk with God.

I would always say to my self when trying to find truth, think.........WWJD ? and I think it be easier to find the truth.