IGNORED

When Christ returns to the Mount of Olives.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister,

If we are all one group, then why does the Lord differentiate between `nations, Jew & Gentile,` in the scriptures you quoted.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

We are not one group now.  To take part in the First resurrection, we have to come through the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ.  We don't just receive mercy and that's it, we have to be willing to come through that door of Christ, and repent, and acknowledge him as the the only door to the Father.  Without the Lamb of God, there is no promise of a First resurrection.

The "chosen" remnants of Israel will receive "mercy" on the return of Christ, not because they know him, but because they don't.  They receive a different promise and that is to dwell inside the kingdom of God in the flesh. They will multiply and multiply having many generations of children throughout the thousand years, and not one of them will be lost.  God's plan for them will be to turn things around.  They will be a model nation to all the surviving "nations" which are the gentiles living outside the kingdom's boundaries.  They will set an example and be full of the holy spirit, and bring many to Christ.  They will be living in the capital city of the world, and will be the centre of the world because they will be governing according to Christ's laws.  The nations will learn of them and also have to obey, and if they refuse, then God will send them no rain.

The saints who took part in the First resurrection will be spirit, and just like the angels we have today doing the Lord's work.  They will be busy in the kingdom as overseers with Christ.  They will be one with Israel in the spirit of truth, all working together and there will be no jealousy.  Israel will be very happy living in the kingdom as evil will not exist inside their boundaries and all hearts full of joy.

At the 2nd resurrection, Israel will be turned to spirit also, receiving everlasting life, and the whole body of Christ is complete, job done, and presented to God by the Lamb with all the souls he has purified in one group now, in the same spiritual body quickened and resurrected now perfected and without spot.  That's the difference.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Hi Sister,

If we are all one group, then why does the Lord differentiate between `nations, Jew & Gentile,` in the scriptures you quoted.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

We are not one group now.  To take part in the First resurrection, we have to come through the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ.  We don't just receive mercy and that's it, we have to be willing to come through that door of Christ, and repent, and acknowledge him as the the only door to the Father.  Without the Lamb of God, there is no promise of a First resurrection.

The "chosen" remnants of Israel will receive "mercy" on the return of Christ, not because they know him, but because they don't.  They receive a different promise and that is to dwell inside the kingdom of God in the flesh. They will multiply and multiply having many generations of children throughout the thousand years, and not one of them will be lost.  God's plan for them will be to turn things around.  They will be a model nation to all the surviving "nations" which are the gentiles living outside the kingdom's boundaries.  They will set an example and be full of the holy spirit, and bring many to Christ.  They will be living in the capital city of the world, and will be the centre of the world because they will be governing according to Christ's laws.  The nations will learn of them and also have to obey, and if they refuse, then God will send them no rain.

The saints who took part in the First resurrection will be spirit, and just like the angels we have today doing the Lord's work.  They will be busy in the kingdom as overseers with Christ.  They will be one with Israel in the spirit of truth, all working together and there will be no jealousy.  Israel will be very happy living in the kingdom as evil will not exist inside their boundaries and all hearts full of joy.

At the 2nd resurrection, Israel will be turned to spirit also, receiving everlasting life, and the whole body of Christ is complete, job done, and presented to God by the Lamb with all the souls he has purified in one group now, in the same spiritual body quickened and resurrected now perfected and without spot.  That's the difference.

Please post Scripture to back your opinions.  The above shows a great deal of speculation. 

Morning Glory

Ask those that teach on here to show you, for what I have explained is basic doctrine and everyone should know this.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Morning Glory

Ask those that teach on here to show you, for what I have explained is basic doctrine and everyone should know this.

No one teaches here on this site as you very well know.  This is a discussion board so please provide Scriptural backing for your statements.  Other than your first paragraph, none of this is 'basic doctrine'. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Sister,

Here are some of my thoughts on your comments.

1. The Lord has a glorified body of flesh & bones. (You thought we were just spirit.)

` Behold my hands & my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me & see, for a spirit does not have flesh & bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

We also will have a body like unto His.

`For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body….` (Phil. 3: 20 & 21)

2. The different groups – the Body of Christ, Israel & the nations, all have a specific place & responsibility in God`s great kingdom. (You thought they are all united together in one spot.)

The nations the earth.` the nations ……shall walk in its light, (New Jerusalem)` (Rev. 21: 24)

Israel – as the `sand of the sea,`  the predominant place of rulership on the earth.

`And your (David) house & your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever. ` (2 Sam. 7: 16)

Israel - as the `stars of the heavens,` a prominent place in the heavens. The righteous people of the OT, ` looked for a city which has foundations, whose builder & maker is God.` (Heb. 11: 10)

The Body of Christ – rulership in the third heaven - the predominant place in the heavens.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne…` (Rev. 3: 21)

`For our citizenship is in heaven…` (Phil. 3: 20)

`Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling,…` (Heb. 3: 1) 

Morning Glory

No one teaches here on this site as you very well know.  This is a discussion board so please provide Scriptural backing for your statements.  Other than your first paragraph, none of this is 'basic doctrine'. 

Morning Glory

Yes there is a Study Group forum.  Ask them over there to teach you.

Ask them to clarify for you if Israel and the Followers of Christ are preaching the same doctrine currently. Is the nation of Israel governing their people within Christ's laws?  Are they spreading the gospels of Christ amongst their people?

Ask them to explain to you if we need to come through Christ to take part in the first resurrection?  Will unbelievers of Christ be in that same resurrection?

Ask them to show you that Israel will receive mercy at the 2nd coming of Christ, and what Christ means when he says,   Mark 13:20   And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Ask them to show you who the remnants of Israel are?

Ask them to show you what "mercy" means for Israel.  Is it because they follow Christ? And why do they receive mercy at the coming?

Ask them to explain to you that there will be a thousand years of peace, and if they will be brought inside the kingdom during that time?

Ask them if Israel will be the centre hub, the capital of the world during the millennium and if they are leading by example?

Ask them why there will be nations around during this time, outside the boundary of the kingdom?

Ask them if Israel will be teaching the nations during this time?

Ask them if they will be filled with the spirit of truth, and why during the millennium will not one of them be lost?

Ask them why Israel will have no jealousy?

Ask them why a second resurrection is required?

And then ask them if Israel will stay flesh forever, when the saints prior to them have already been turned to spirit?

And then finally ask them if there is a finale of all the saints together, resurrected, standing before God?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Sister,

1. The Lord has a glorified body of flesh & bones. (You thought we were just spirit.)

` Behold my hands & my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me & see, for a spirit does not have flesh & bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

`For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body….` (Phil. 3: 20 & 21)

2. The different groups – the Body of Christ, Israel & the nations, all have a specific place & responsibility in God`s great kingdom. (You thought they are all united together in one spot.)

The nations the earth.` the nations ……shall walk in its light, (New Jerusalem)` (Rev. 21: 24)

Israel – as the `sand of the sea,`  the predominant place of rulership on the earth.

`And your (David) house & your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever. ` (2 Sam. 7: 16)

Israel - as the `stars of the heavens,` a prominent place in the heavens. The righteous people of the OT, ` looked for a city which has foundations, whose builder & maker is God.` (Heb. 11: 10)

The Body of Christ – rulership in the third heaven - the predominant place in the heavens.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne…` (Rev. 3: 21)

`For our citizenship is in heaven…` (Phil. 3: 20)

`Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling,…` (Heb. 3: 1) 

Hello Marilyn

What kind of body did Christ have before being born of woman?

Here's the story as I see it...There's two groups of people,Israel and the Ethnos....

At work,will elaborate more later

How are ya?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi n2thelight,

Great to hear from you. I`m fine thank you. Looking forward to your comments bro. Take your time as I see you are at work. No hurry.

Marilyn.

Hi Sister,

The Lord has a glorified body of flesh & bones. (You thought we were just spirit.)

Hi Marilyn

No, I am not "spirit" yet.  I don't have my wings.  I still have this flesh body that ages, gets old and can die!  I only worship "in the spirit", for my change has not come.

Maryilyn

Jesus disappeared into thin air also.  Spirit can do this.  Spirit can materialise into flesh for a purpose, then go back into it's own body.  At the resurrection, we are perfected.  No more scars or defects.  Jesus showed himself like the way that he did so that they knew it was him.  Do you really think he has wounds in his body still?

1 Corinthians 15:42   So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:44   It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The different groups – the Body of Christ, Israel & the nations, all have a specific place & responsibility in God`s great kingdom. (You thought they are all united together in one spot.) 

The body of Christ consists only of believers in Christ. Believers in Christ who follow him will take part in the first resurrection.  Israel are not in that category at the moment, for their part is for the Millennium.  They will be joined to the body of Christ only then for they will spread his name throughout the whole earth, and are chosen to do this for that specific time period, a thousand years.  

The saints in the first resurrection will be raised into "spirit", like the angels.  Israel will be "flesh".  They will be flesh for a thousand years, having children, and they will die a ripe old age blessed.  They will not be spirit during those thousand years, but worshiping "in the spirit of the Lord".  When the thousand years are over, they will receive their change also.  They will be made spirit at the 2nd judgement.  Now we have all men that Christ has converted standing in their changed bodies, perfected, and spirit.  God is a spirit.  We will be just like him.  This is what Rev 21:3 is speaking of, this time. Then the earth will be melted.