IGNORED

THOUSANDS OF CHURCHES AND BELIEFS, WHO IS THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

This looks like a church cannon. All true, but many different churches have the same, some really crooked others average. People need a clear path, a simple sign between them and God, I'm sure you agree.

Kan,

You missed the point.  This IS a clear path.  This was the first church that came into existence when the power of the Holy Spirit was being fully manifested.  This is the blueprint against which every church must be judged. "Steadfast continuance" is not a "simple sign" but a steady perseverance in what is approved by God. Today emotionalism and every wind of false doctrine is ravaging the churches. But God has given us a proper blueprint.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

No doubt about that at all, Ezra.

But there is "a sign between" the believer and God. Exodus 31:14 - 17. Hebrews 4:1 -10, and Revelation 14:7 & 12.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I believe you have answered correctly Butero, it is a saved individual that is filled with the holy spirit, for there is no church that I know of today, under the government and the persecution that are standing up to the devil him self, speaking the truth and holding there ground,

now I speak very generally, for it is my opinion, and mine only ,so no one takes offense that they don't believe there church is teaching any false doctrines, or following the way of the world, I am not trying to be ignorant or to sound condemning  also,

but lets look at  a few things,  the bible states unless we as individuals repent and turn from our ways, and be born again we cannot enter in to the the kingdom of heaven,

Jesus states he is the way the truth and the life, and no one goes to the father unless it be through him?

Jesus says that unless you deny the self and take up your cross you cannot be my followers?

Jesus says in the last days , they will hate you for they hated him and will persecute you and kill you for my name sake?

Jesus comes out and says love god with all that you are and put him first, and then love your neighbor as your self ?

if we call on the name of the lord and believe in jesus ,god and the atonement , or paid in full on the cross , and we confess and surrender to him we shall be saved,?

so where is the church? can I be saved and love god with out going too, or being in the church?  the answer is yes !, if we repent and seek god, we will be saved.

So I do not think there is a true church , but true believers  walking in the spirit, and loving God,and devoted to save others and to share God with them,, that's why you do not read about the church after the third chapter of revelation, its every saint abiding in the truth, and in the spirit .knowing Gods will and keeping there lamps filled.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Shiloh gave the best answer.  I see that you, SINNERSAVED, agreed with it.  I learned this truth by living it.

The bible says they will put us out of the synogogs and not endure sound teaching.  I have been cast out and called unteachable and contrarian.

The more that I obey scripture the more I understand by experience.  Here is where I have to counter your question and bring up a point.

If there are true believers evrywhere who are mature and of like mind then why wouldn't we naturally congregate together or at best have a continuous outpouring of the Spirit that centers from each individual who has the Spirit?  

Shiloh gave the best answer.  I see that you, SINNERSAVED, agreed with it.  I learned this truth by living it.

The bible says they will put us out of the synogogs and not endure sound teaching.  I have been cast out and called unteachable and contrarian.

The more that I obey scripture the more I understand by experience.  Here is where I have to counter your question and bring up a point.

If there are true believers evrywhere who are mature and of like mind then why wouldn't we naturally congregate together or at best have a continuous outpouring of the Spirit that centers from each individual who has the Spirit?  

That is a great question, but I don't have a answer for this, that's why it is in Gods hands and not ours to make it happen, for we do not lean on our own understanding ,but on God who is able to do all things, I think ,that since we come from all walks in life and back grounds, that we in our part  who ever we are and where ever we be, we are the ones carrying the message to others, in this type of ministry,

I also believe that when jesus told us that by the measure we are given is from what we will deal with as individuals, so if you know more then you are accountable for much more, but if you are not as aware then you are only accounted for the little,

I think the bible tells us that if we knowing the word , by the level we have obtained is by what measure we will be judged.

but it would be great, to have all come to a agreement and one spirit and one common ground ,in lifting up our lord and savior, but we have the spirit to share ,and the knowledge to teach and the word that we tell people every day , and so we are as salt sprinkled in the world trying to do our part for the kingdom is at hand , and time is short, and the truth be told.

God has placed His great delusion ,on the world to believe a lie and let them that is unjust be unjust still ,and them that are righteous be righteous still, and let them that burn in there lust of the flesh , to not open there eyes and continue in there sin, for they do not want ,to know or turn to God, 

So I would say the Great Delusion of God is probable the cause, it would make sense? so people are confusing them selves and deceiving and being deceived,

Let no man deceive you in the last days , for many will come in my name teaching doctrines of demon and false teachings?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

This is an excellent question.  If you are asking for a particular denomination or even an independent congregation, I can't help you.  I don't believe there is any one true church I can point you to.  The true church is the born again believers, and they are scattered all over the place.  They are members of various congregations and some don't have a church home at all.  I wish I could point you to a single denomination and say, it is this one or that one, but sadly, that is not possible. 

If you are seeking the truth, and you don't want to be deceived, read your Bible and let the Holy Spirit teach you.  That is the best advise I can give you.  If you want to know why all the deceptions are out there, it is because people have had their heads filled with books about the Bible, or they have listened to preachers tell them what to think about the Bible, instead of going to the source itself. 

VERY WELL-SAID, BROTHER!

Isn't this what we are doing now, here in Worthy? ^_^

For those who need a solid biblical understanding of a true Christian church, God has already given us a blueprint (Acts 2:36-47):

CHRIST IS PREACHED, AND HIM CRUCIFIED

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

THE HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTS SINNERS THROUGH THE GOSPEL

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

REPENTANCE AND FAITH ARE PREACHED FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS AND THE GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

SALVATION IS FOR ALL, WHICH IS THE MESSAGE TO ALL

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

THE WHOLE COUNSEL OF GOD IS PREACHED, INCLUDING SEPARATION

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

THOSE WHO TRULY BELIEVE ARE BAPTIZED IMMEDIATELY

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

GOD HAS A PATTERN FOR THE LOCAL CHURCH

42 And they continued stedfastly in (steadfast continuance)

the apostles' doctrine (Bible doctrine)

and fellowship, (fellowship with believers)

and in breaking of bread, (the Lord’s Supper regularly)

and in prayers. (corporate prayers)

THE LOCAL CHURCH HAS AN IMPACT ON THE COMMUNITY

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

UNITY OF THE SPIRIT IS ESSENTIAL

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

SHARING OF ALL THINGS IS ESSENTIAL

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

DAILY WORSHIP IS ESSENTIAL

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

REGULAR SALVATION OF SOULS IS ESSENTIAL, BUT IT IS GOD WHO ADDS TO THE CHURCH

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

This is really the ideal church. Thanks, Ezra. But I'm afraid that, given the situation of churches today and given my own situation, I don't have the time nor the resources to look for a church that comes close to this.

I'd been a Catholic before, and had been hurt badly by a community I was with. Since then I promised myself that the next church I commit myself to will be the right one. My faith is that, since I can't do it myself, God is going to be the one who will lead me to that church. So Acts 2:47 is really comforting.

To be honest with all of you, I believe we all know enough of Gods word, to be able to know what it takes to surrender our will and selves to a glorious and holy God , for we know that if we humble our selves, and pour our selves out to the God ,that we read about in the bible ,

through the blood of his son that cleanses us from all unrighteousness , God is able to forgive us no matter what we have done and what our past is, he is faithful to forgive us our sins and to save of ,with salvation provided by the payment on the cross ,once and for all !,

and now if you have guilty feelings and have problems that you are dealing with , we give it to God !, for we cast our cares upon Him , and He will bless us, not as the heathens believes, but as a father that provides and takes care and protects us, we have walked away from the simple basics of why we are in Love with God and the amazing power and passion delivered to us on the cross,

for to accept us as children of God by anointing us with the holy spirit that now dwells in you and in me, we have the power to shine a light in the darkness of worlds that we are in, no matter where in the world we are ,

and this is the true church , of one mind and one body, here you see it is truth , and that is all we have been looking for, so if there is no church to turn too, remember your body is the temple and the holy spirit dwells within you, YOU ARE THE CHURCH , and you are the light , the little lights of the world , to help others see and to help guide the others to God,  for the churches are of a gathering, but is it gathering for the good of the cause?,

so we can be the body, and we support each other and we go out into the world preaching the good news of the gospel , but we are all connected in a way, that God uses us in everyplace, you see what we know that most churches are not teaching , is the COST !

for as Christ Jesus gave him self for you and for me and has shown us the agape love, which is beyond our understanding, we now have the power of god through the spirit and through the word,

we are to put on the armor of God and stand firm in the faith, not letting any out siders and or evil one .to take hold of what it really cant, unless you drop your guard, so be renewed in the spirit of your mind ,body and soul , and show the world Jesus through all that we are ,and all that we do, and that is the real church of today, give praises and meditate on Him for He is Good.

blessed is the one that meditates day and night on the lord ,for there is power in the name of Jesus !, there is Power !.