• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1974

I think that's to my point...right?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Joline said:

Well of course ya  know what I might say.....

First I will agree so many are lacking discernment...

this lady's book smacks of thinking her teachings of God directly, distinct from the written scripture...........Sounds like The Rabbinic promotion of oral law (from Talmud) handed down by the sect of the Pharisees. A lot in the Church today can't seem to discern the difference  either

No, that's not a very good comparison.  This lady is basically channeling Jesus  Her stated inspiration for writing this book was a book called "God Calling" written by to women were new age like mediums who claimed to be channeling "the living Christ."   "Christ" isn't Jesus in that new age mindset.  

So this isn't like the Oral Law at all. 

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, that's not a very good comparison.  This lady is basically channeling Jesus  Her stated inspiration for writing this book was a book called "God Calling" written by to women were new age like mediums who claimed to be channeling "the living Christ."   "Christ" isn't Jesus in that new age mindset.  

Yeah there is a comparison to be made. Making artificial lines between the two matters nothing. Written law is of God....................We do not need extra bibilical revelation

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Joline said:

Yeah there is a comparison to be made. Making artificial lines between the two matters nothing. Written law is of God....................We do not need extra bibilical revelation

There is no comparison.  Sarah Young believes she is receiving direct revelational messages from Jesus on a daily basis.   The Oral law, while it is extra-biblical, is claimed to have been given to Moses and then to Joshua and then handed down from there.   No one was channeling God.   And to a Jew, the Oral Law is Torah, as much Torah as the written Torah.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There is no comparison.  Sarah Young believes she is receiving direct revelational messages from Jesus on a daily basis.   The Oral law, while it is extra-biblical, is claimed to have been given to Moses and then to Joshua and then handed down from there.   No one was channeling God.   And to a Jew, the Oral Law is Torah, as much Torah as the written Torah.

That is what they claim. It was given them by God. She is also claiming to be given something by God. Your lines between the two are artificial. 

Neither was given by God................. No matter the label used to transmit it

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Joline said:

That is what they claim. It was given them by God. She is also claiming to be given something by God. Your lines between the two are artificial. 

No, you are oversimplifying the differences and you are simply wrong and I am not going to go on the merry go round with you.  I really don't care what you think

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

56 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Amen ~~

Rev.22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Sure it is just as valid to them. As they say they received directly from God himself. You know kinda like a channeler. Only they did it to gain authority not belonging to themselves.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Joline said:

Sure it is just as valid to them. As they say they received directly from God himself. You know kinda like a channeler. Only they did it to gain authority not belonging to themselves.

Nah, no comparison.  You don't know what you're talking about (as usual).