• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

F A I T H ........ A key in Christian life
Many times i have failed to maintain the right faith before God
We need faith before God, faith before people.. 
Some times faith may not work.. in this world 
But before God it works
So i am writing little stuff here on ''FAITH'' topic
Thank you Jesus.... to learn on faith 
..................................................................................................

F A I T H (part 1)
A key matter before people and God.. 
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
FAITH is a great property in some saints lives in old testament
They lived with faith... They never failed in faith matters
FAITH is very key in our lives before Lord
1. It is substance of things hoped for 2. Evidence of things not seen.

STEP 1
1Jn 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
Here John saying.. because we keep His commandments, and do thonse things are pleasing in His sight..
STEP 2
Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
Here Jesus saying, you need to believe me.. this is like commandment...
STEP 3
Keep faith because God is good in all .... all time.. 
He is love ...

TO KEEP FAITH... MAIN OBJECTS ARE.....
1. GOD ............
Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
3 : 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
He is author to make faith in our hearts..

2. CHRIST..............
John 6: 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
He died to keep us holy,, this can tell us to keep our faith holy.. 
He is died for us, buried for us and rose for us

3. GOSPEL.............
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. 
If gospel is not given to us.. we may perish
Jesus ... died 2000 years back.. 
These generations not seen the fact and what God did for them
So if Gospel is not reached to us.. we may perish..

4. PROMISES OF GOD...............
Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 
OH wonderful blessing to read this verse.. God is not liar. 
Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. ........
yes they are great mentors to us.. they kept strong faith in God.. 
Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 
Mat 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 
Wonderful call is this.. He is promising us to feed and give better life
Thank you Jesus... 

Dear brethren ... we need to keep our faith in all times ,...Many times we are failing to keep our faith clean and strong.. .
God bless you all

(second part to this topic will write soon)

Edited by peacemakerIND

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Very good topic. And I might add that if we have faith we will be obedient and share our faith with those around us. Thanks for your meaningful and thought-provoking post.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Our faith is based on God's character.  Knowing the attributes of God and seeing how He has dealt with His people over the centuries is part of building faith.  But also having Him answer the little prayers on a daily basis becomes part of a relationship that builds faith.  We find that He is attentive to our every need and never fails us, even when it seems is though He has.  

So many times I remember Jesus arriving too late to heal Lazarus.  But we serve the God of the impossible, Who is even able to call forth the dead that stinketh.  (That is one word I remember from KJV.)  And when we are experiencing the worst days of our lives, we can be comforted by the fact that we know He loves us because Christ died for us!.  We serve a God Who is righteous, holy, and overflowing with undeserved mercy for those who humble themselves.  We must acknowledge that He is God, and He doesn't need a reason for doing what He does.  He is our Creator.  The vase doesn't dictate to the Potter what to do or how to do it.  We must meekly accept His dealings with us and with others.  Our God does all things well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Total faith and trust in God is very,very important in the Christian life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus placed implicit faith in the written word of God, or the scriptures, and His victorious life was evidence that all can live by it.

An example of faith which Jesus publicly honored was that of the Centurion who recognized that all Jesus needed to do in order to heal was to mention the word.

Just as the Centurion had the authority to command a regiment, and his order subsequently followed, so he called upon the Authority over creation to give the command and it would be done. 

Having faith in the Lord's word and promise, is the substance of faith. Hebrews 11  - by faith we understand that by the word of the Lord creation took place. In the same sense, we believe that Jesus is the word of God, to bring us home.