IGNORED

WHERE DO YOU GO RIGHT NOW ,IF YOU WERE TO DIE ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

SINNERSAVED,

I really do appreciate the thought-provoking questions and commentary you have added to my understanding. I cannot say though, that I agree with you on several subsequent responses and / or teachings you have espoused ( after your ' questions ' ) were answered. If you are truly seeking answers, then why is there a pattern of you asking, then correcting / teaching ? I only ask because the process seems strange to me. 

If my faith and understanding of a particular topic differs from another, and I question that understanding then I ask for input. On the other hand, if I am certain of my understanding, then to ask for understanding only to then to discredit the responses would seem ( to me ) to be somewhat deceptive. Maybe it's just me, and if so I do not want to accuse you or anyone of deception but perhaps for slow folks ( like myself ) you could indicate that you honestly have no question as far as your understanding but are curious as to other's understanding and wish to share that understanding with those who have a different understanding.

Seeking Truth, is not a matter of just one or two personal ideas ,I see that some of the responses are generic, and has no follow through or thought that it could be different, I do not believe we all have come to the same conclusion,

we can all read and see what scripture says, but is the meaning ,behind it the correct one,  I see that many want to give a fast answer and case closed? this is not the correct way, nor is there enough  to satisfy the argument, for definitions of words have been changed, which , has totally new bearing on what everyone has been saying ?

so it is not deceptive, because I ask a question off of my first question, are we not here, to try to learn Gods ways ?

or are we so skilled in the bible that we already know it all? I think we cannot be closed minded to possible changes, that many will not want to see,

I am okay if I am wrong, but I cannot be told, that I am making a point that is already set , and there is no change, for that is not learning anything

I am not trying to change anything , but to see, that many will hold there ground, and not reason, to see if they may have been deceived, ? this could be possible, we want to be filled with wisdom ,and know Gods word , not as other tell us , but for what God himself is stating to us? thank you, this is not directed at any one, for God is love,

and I believe , after research, that God will not cook a person for ever , for this is not ,the same loving merciful God, that gave his son, for you and for me on the cross, for the ungodly  is sentence to the lake of fire, yes ,until they perish ,and to become ashes yes, but not forever, this is not what the scriptures is saying,

if this is so,? then Jesus paid it all on the cross, is not complete ?and the people continue to die forever and ever? this is not possible, Jesus said it is finished, and so it is finished, does the eternal forever really mean forever burning, with no end? but I will say this is my opinion , and my observation,  for I am sinner saved, by grace, of a loving God, and I am speaking as a child of God.

Understood, Thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,905
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

According to the Bible we will all 'sleep' in our graves until Jesus returns.  From lifefaithandhope.com..

Jesus Christ said in John 3:13: “No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.” That seems clear! Why is it so hard for so many to believe?

People who have died are not awake in heaven! They are “sleeping” or resting in their graves. The remaining verses of 1 Thessalonians 4 confirm this. Notice:

“For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep [are dead]. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-16).

When Jesus Christ returns, the dead will “rise.” For one to “rise,” one would have to come up from somewhere. If one had died and gone to heaven already, then the individual wouldn’t be rising from the grave when Christ returns. He or she would be descending from heaven, yet this is not what Paul taught the Thessalonians.

This teaching of our being raised from the grave at Jesus Christ’s return is reiterated in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52: “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

I am beggining to worry about my grandmother, we had her cremated, and my wise sister spread her ashes into Atlantic Ocean.

Please, what should I do now? 

Any suggestions?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Trust God. 

Was she a born-again believer ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

According to the Bible we will all 'sleep' in our graves until Jesus returns.  From lifefaithandhope.com..

Jesus Christ said in John 3:13: “No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.” That seems clear! Why is it so hard for so many to believe?

People who have died are not awake in heaven! They are “sleeping” or resting in their graves. The remaining verses of 1 Thessalonians 4 confirm this. Notice:

“For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep [are dead]. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-16).

When Jesus Christ returns, the dead will “rise.” For one to “rise,” one would have to come up from somewhere. If one had died and gone to heaven already, then the individual wouldn’t be rising from the grave when Christ returns. He or she would be descending from heaven, yet this is not what Paul taught the Thessalonians.

This teaching of our being raised from the grave at Jesus Christ’s return is reiterated in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52: “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

I am beggining to worry about my grandmother, we had her cremated, and my wise sister spread her ashes into Atlantic Ocean.

Please, what should I do now? 

Any suggestions?

Not to worry, nt; God will gather all from no matter where they are when the time comes; ashes or dust, it makes no difference .  Nothing is impossible for Him.