IGNORED

NOT EVERY ONE THAT SAYS LORD ,LORD, WILL ENTER IN ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Could He have meant to convey more than a single meaning ?

Of course, but in this passage he emphasizes, something that he foresees will be preveland in his children, iniquity.

Of course you may expant the message to other applications.

The people Jesus is referring to,and I don't me anyone from the exable that follows, have receive their rewards from people here on the earth, but that does not mean that necessarily they will receive a reward from Jesus. And we still must considered, that Jesus will give them a reward for their good works that they have done, without iniquity. 

And to address the issue that you want to bring up, in this exable Jesus is not referring to the judgement of faith in him.

Actually he has acknowledge their faith in him, and the fact that many have believe in him and are saved and have been help and encourage by them, but he reproved their iniquity, something he did not find in Jonh the Baptist, because Jonh did not accept any gifts from not one for his services.

In this exable you can see how iniquity, or a form of iniquity can grow in some ministries or the harts of the believers, because when someone finances your ministry, you are not going to turn and bite the hand that support you, and you remain silence to the wrong doings of your financiers. That is iniquity, that comes with your need for money, or your love for money. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Shouldn't we all follow Him, because we agree with Him ( since He is the Word made flesh ), and not for a reward ? The only gift or reward I hope for, is to be in His presence one day.

53 minutes ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Could He have meant to convey more than a single meaning ?

Another exable may be, asking Jesus a reward for providing a very luxurious environment in their churches, and asking or expecting a reward for that, atracking and making it comfortable for wealthy believers, at the same time avoiding the underprivileged, and made a name for them selfs, that they are a church of those who are financially well off, in this case they receive a reward from one to another, but not from Jesus who has a hart for the underprivileged and the suffering.  

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Another exable may be, asking Jesus a reward for providing a very luxurious environment in their churches, and asking or expecting a reward for that, atracking and making it comfortable for wealthy believers, at the same time avoiding the underprivileged, and made a name for them selfs, that they are a church of those who are financially well off, in this case they receive a reward from one to another, but not from Jesus who has a hart for the underprivileged and the suffering.  

"They feed on the sin of My people And direct their desire toward their iniquity. And it will be, like people, like priest; So I will punish them for their ways And repay them for their deeds. They will eat, but not have enough; They will play the harlot, but not increase, Because they have stopped giving heed to the LORD.…"

Hos 4:8-10

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

THE CROSS THE NARROW GATE 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

CHRIST THE NARROW WAY 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR CORRUPT FRUITS 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

TRUE CHRISTIANS AND THEIR SPIRITUAL FRUITS 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

FALSE PROFESSORS BOUND FOR HELL 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

ALL TO BE TESTED BY THEIR FRUITS 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

FALSE PROFESSORS CAN CALL CHRIST “LORD” 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

SUPERNATURAL GIFTS  NOT THE TRUE TEST 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST NECESSARY 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

10 minutes ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Shouldn't we all follow Him, because we agree with Him ( since He is the Word made flesh ), and not for a reward ? The only gift or reward I hope for, is to be in His presence one day.

Yes this reward is yours already and not anyone can can judge it, 

Buy Jesus also has gifts and rewards through the Holy Spirit here on earth for his children, one exable is the rewards of the good stiuard, withought judging, gifts of the holy spirit, to know more of him and be in his presence while we are here on earth.

As we are instructed trough out the scriptures prepare your harts for the coming of Jesus Christ, who wants to make his abode in us. 

As Peter also said; prepare your harts and wait for the coming of Jesus to make his abode in us.

Peter was taulking from his own experience, that already had happen to him.

15 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Yes this reward is yours already and not anyone can can judge it, 

Buy Jesus also has gifts and rewards through the Holy Spirit here on earth for his children, one exable is the rewards of the good stiuard, withought judging, gifts of the holy spirit, to know more of him and be in his presence while we are here on earth.

As we are instructed trough out the scriptures prepare your harts for the coming of Jesus Christ, who wants to make his abode in us. 

As Peter also said; prepare your harts and wait for the coming of Jesus to make his abode in us.

Peter was taulking from his own experience, that already had happen to him.

Would you agree this is a gift and not a reward ? There is a difference.

1 minute ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Would you agree this is a gift and not a reward ? There is a difference.

Yes it is a gift. 

38 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Yes it is a gift. 

: )