• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Problem is, there isn't a mass shooting every month. They're nowhere near as popular as the media would have us believe. France has had more mass shootings the last year then the entire time Obama's been president.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

Problem is, there isn't a mass shooting every month. They're nowhere near as popular as the media would have us believe. France has had more mass shootings the last year then the entire time Obama's been president.

YOUR AMAZING !!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 12/4/2015, 8:29:10, SINNERSAVED said:

okay , lets look at it this way, for everytime a shooting goes on , we are told and they want to take your guns away as a citizen and place harder and harder restrictions on you  even  to owning a Gun, the gun grab system is placed like clock work every time, so we see that more and more people are told guns kill people, and we need to enforce stopping people with Guns, this is well documented fact !

now if we are told that they don't want us to have guns , how are we to protect our selves, and who is doing the pushing on taking your guns, ?

here is  a twist for you, if we need to defend our selves we call in the national guard right, to help and to protect and to provide security and response to the needy situation,, so the next time you think the national guard is going to help us, think again,

the powers that be replaced the black hawk helicopters with transport helicopters, so there went your help, so if you disarm , the people to have guns , take the equipment from our last line of defense national guards, and place stricter laws on the people so that you do not even have the right to petition or rally against the problem, or be arrested ,

then how do you think we are supposed to defend our selves, ? we have military soldiers under arrest and being discharged for talking about God and the bible , in our own service , who would have seen this? 

they are being kicked out, for doing that. so I would re examine who is the threat and what we are facing in our country before we see who is coming across the borders, for who knows what shape our borders are in ,

Let me see if I can help here.  We have a president who is Muslin in action, though he says he is Christian.  He is allowing more and more Muslims into this country, unchecked ... and yes, the vetting process they go through is not working.  He has even appointed in the high offices of Homeland Security those who have links to terrorist organizations, who are the ones who head up the vetting process and are responsible for our security.  So, Obama has given our security over to those who want to take us over.  In come the refugees.  In these refugees are terrorist.  The terrorist lay low for a period to gather their armament.  When the time is right, they attack.  Now, it goes back to the Homeland Security informing the president that he needs to take away our guns because guns kill, and the president, who refuses to call them what they are, Islamic Terrorist, sides with the notion to make it harder to defend ourselves.  Can you see the circle yet?

50 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

YOUR AMAZING !!

what would be more amazing, is if you actually answered the questions I asked you. 

Look, I was initially was going to just leave this discussion, because I didn't think it was going anywhere with you, my impression was you were just mocking. But, I had a friend of mine here, who thought that I may have been to harsh in my replies, and looking back, hes right, and I do apologize, and have decided to give it another go. I really would like to have an intelligent discussion. Now, I Addressed your issues with the helicopters and the national gaurd-I would like you to answer my questions concerning the St. Bernadino shooting. 1, where is your evidence that there was such a drill-and 2, what exactly is the end game? Otherwords, who did the shooting, and what is their goal? It is a question youve been dodging, and I would like a straight answer.

59 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

what would be more amazing, is if you actually answered the questions I asked you. 

Look, I was initially was going to just leave this discussion, because I didn't think it was going anywhere with you, my impression was you were just mocking. But, I had a friend of mine here, who thought that I may have been to harsh in my replies, and looking back, hes right, and I do apologize, and have decided to give it another go. I really would like to have an intelligent discussion. Now, I Addressed your issues with the helicopters and the national gaurd-I would like you to answer my questions concerning the St. Bernadino shooting. 1, where is your evidence that there was such a drill-and 2, what exactly is the end game? Otherwords, who did the shooting, and what is their goal? It is a question youve been dodging, and I would like a straight answer.

APOLOGY ACCEPTED ,BROTHER, now moving on,

i will get you your evidence,  I wont leave you hanging, I am not dodging any thing, the drills is factual, who did the shooting ? no one really knows ? how it all really went down, and that is the truth. everything is hear say, and speculation, the resources of evidence, is not viable or solid, I don't trust the resources , you believe is good,

what is the goal ? you would not believe me, if I told you , so, we will have to go back, to the supposed shooter and  girl friend ? , and what was his intentions , or what they said was his intentions, and look  a little harder, for dead men cannot tell no stories,

so I guess I will get back to you brother, keep on posting,

you are pretty smart guy , you know a lot of everything, ,I see your every where in the web site,,,giving all the answers to every topic there is ,  I like you , you real smart ...but how do you know so much, ?  genius ..

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Let me see if I can help here.  We have a president who is Muslin in action, though he says he is Christian.  He is allowing more and more Muslims into this country, unchecked ... and yes, the vetting process they go through is not working.  He has even appointed in the high offices of Homeland Security those who have links to terrorist organizations, who are the ones who head up the vetting process and are responsible for our security.  So, Obama has given our security over to those who want to take us over.  In come the refugees.  In these refugees are terrorist.  The terrorist lay low for a period to gather their armament.  When the time is right, they attack.  Now, it goes back to the Homeland Security informing the president that he needs to take away our guns because guns kill, and the president, who refuses to call them what they are, Islamic Terrorist, sides with the notion to make it harder to defend ourselves.  Can you see the circle yet?

okay, do you have proof or evidence to obamas h L S link to terrorist ? who is he giving the security too?

and did we ever think for a moment that there is a reason for the mass movement of refugees,  why they have left, and that they might even be  Christians, ? or even people that just don't want to die from the hands of evil men , and that not all are coming across, that a lot of them are really dying by the hundreds, while we are hanging out at mcdonalds having a big mac,?

I am sorry , but I do understand the Trojan horse part of all this, but we have people being run out of there homes and country , and dying and being killed, trying to get to safety walking and trying to live,, but everyone,  is fixaded on the terrorist, and not on the families and lives being wiped out, or all the people and families, that were destroyed , in Iraq, and all these countries, that we went into , and invaded, so we need to really take a look at the real picture, not just point at them,

jesus would not agree, on the attitudes the everyone as a whole, even believers,  with no compassion for the hurt , the dying and the ones ,unable to help them selves,these people are still families and souls , should we not be praying for them,! and thanking God for all the blessings we have , we are kings and queens compare to the rest of the world , and we complain for petty stuff,

so I get it ,  but do we all get Jesus , we need to focus back to God, and not our selves.

9 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

1. okay, do you have proof or evidence to obamas h L S link to terrorist ? who is he giving the security too?

2. and did we ever think for a moment that there is a reason for the mass movement of refugees,  why they have left, and that they might even be  Christians, ? or even people that just don't want to die from the hands of evil men , and that not all are coming across, that a lot of them are really dying by the hundreds, while we are hanging out at mcdonalds having a big mac,?

3. I am sorry , but I do understand the Trojan horse part of all this, but we have people being run out of there homes and country , and dying and being killed, trying to get to safety walking and trying to live,, but everyone,  is fixaded on the terrorist, and not on the families and lives being wiped out, or all the people and families, that were destroyed , in Iraq, and all these countries, that we went into , and invaded, so we need to really take a look at the real picture, not just point at them,

4. jesus would not agree, on the attitudes the everyone as a whole, even believers,  with no compassion for the hurt , the dying and the ones ,unable to help them selves,these people are still families and souls , should we not be praying for them,! and thanking God for all the blessings we have , we are kings and queens compare to the rest of the world , and we complain for petty stuff,

5. so I get it ,  but do we all get Jesus , we need to focus back to God, and not our selves.

1. You can start here ... http://conservativerefocus.com/blogs/blog5.php/2015/12/04/us-department-of-homeland-security

2. Yes, there is a reason.  They do  not want to defend their own homes.  Ask yourself why the many women and children are left behind while the young men leave and you will find a better answer.  Christians, who leave and enter the camps, as targeted by the radical Muslims in the camps, to the point where they have to leave the refugee camps in order to be safe.  Show me where "a lot of them are dying by the hundreds".  Explain to me why the other Islamic countries refuse to take them in.  Tell me why it is not in their best interest to make their homeland safe so they can live where they grew up and not become spread all over the world, unhappy where they end up to the point where they want to change their new homeland to become like the life they left behind.  You are not thinking this through, but just echoing misinformation.

3. It is sad that you cannot see this for yourself, but turn a blind eye to what these radical Islamist have said themselves.  Do you think they are just running off at the mouth, or do you think they have a plan and are executing it?  If it is the former, you need to remove the scales from your eyes.  This problem exists only due to the lack of response from countries who can help them eradicate the evil from their homeland, starting with Obama and his line in the sand and leaving Iraq in a shambles. 

4. More misinformation and blanket statements.  Those of us who do not believe the refugee can be properly vetted are doing what we are told to do in scripture, to take care of our families first.  I suggest you take all of scripture into account and not just the  parts that speak of peace and love.   Your statements about "big-macs" and "petty stuff" are proof that you shoot from the hip and are not prepared to discuss reality.

5. Yes, we do. Yet, your idea of doing so would quickly diminish the number of brothers and sisters who is about His business by allowing the enemy to ravage their camps, kill this people and silence their mouths.  Show me one place in scripture where God allowed the enemy into the camps of His people when their purpose was to destroy His people ... just one, that's all.

SINNERSAVED, let me ask you this question.  There is 75,000 refugees slated to enter the US next year.  If only 1% of these people hold radical Islamic ideals, that is 750 people.  Are you willing to expose  your family to 750 people who have sworn to kill you or destroy your home?  Let me put it another way.  There is a jar with 75,000 pieces of candy in it free for your kids to have.  Yet, you are told that there are 750 pieces included that are poisoned.  Are you willing to let your kids dip their hand into the candy jar hoping they will not choose one of the 750 pieces that will kill them, or would you tell them it is too dangerous and not allow them?

10 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

okay, do you have proof or evidence to obamas h L S link to terrorist ? who is he giving the security too?

and did we ever think for a moment that there is a reason for the mass movement of refugees,  why they have left, and that they might even be  Christians, ? or even people that just don't want to die from the hands of evil men , and that not all are coming across, that a lot of them are really dying by the hundreds, while we are hanging out at mcdonalds having a big mac,?

I am sorry , but I do understand the Trojan horse part of all this, but we have people being run out of there homes and country , and dying and being killed, trying to get to safety walking and trying to live,, but everyone,  is fixaded on the terrorist, and not on the families and lives being wiped out, or all the people and families, that were destroyed , in Iraq, and all these countries, that we went into , and invaded, so we need to really take a look at the real picture, not just point at them,

jesus would not agree, on the attitudes the everyone as a whole, even believers,  with no compassion for the hurt , the dying and the ones ,unable to help them selves,these people are still families and souls , should we not be praying for them,! and thanking God for all the blessings we have , we are kings and queens compare to the rest of the world , and we complain for petty stuff,

so I get it ,  but do we all get Jesus , we need to focus back to God, and not our selves.

first off, there is strong evidence it was islam backed. I would agree with you at this point, that there is not 100% proof but the evidence is strong that it was islam backed.

As far as to who did it and why, you keep saying "you would not believe me" Thats a excuse, and/or cop out. If you have solid evidence behind your theory, then I will believe you. But heres the thing, if you keep telling me im wrong-but refusing to tell me why, because "I wont believe you" then obviously, Im never going to believe you. Im far more likely to believe you if you just come through and tell me what it is you believe about who is responsible for the shooting.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

APOLOGY ACCEPTED ,BROTHER, now moving on,

i will get you your evidence,  I wont leave you hanging, I am not dodging any thing, the drills is factual, who did the shooting ? no one really knows ? how it all really went down, and that is the truth. everything is hear say, and speculation, the resources of evidence, is not viable or solid, I don't trust the resources , you believe is good,

what is the goal ? you would not believe me, if I told you , so, we will have to go back, to the supposed shooter and  girl friend ? , and what was his intentions , or what they said was his intentions, and look  a little harder, for dead men cannot tell no stories,

so I guess I will get back to you brother, keep on posting,

you are pretty smart guy , you know a lot of everything, ,I see your every where in the web site,,,giving all the answers to every topic there is ,  I like you , you real smart ...but how do you know so much, ?  genius ..

Wow.