• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/25/2015 at 11:40 PM, Montana Marv said:

No humor attended. I have never posted extras do dads.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Well you need to start!  Lack of humor is a serious condition.,,,,,,,:D:):o:laugh::rolleyes::blink::wub::cool:;)<_<:P:huh::ph34r::emot-headphones::unsure::(:b:

On 12/27/2015 at 5:50 PM, WilliamL said:

In order for every eye to see Him, they have to be facing Him. But what if He is facing back at you. And you know that He sees you too. And not only that-- you're bare naked in His sight, you just know you are ! What will you do in the Light of His Glory when it is revealing your nakedness to everyone better than any TSA body scanner ever could hope for?

Is. 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide in the dust,
From the terror of the LORD
And the glory of His majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled,
The haughtiness of men shall be bowed down,
And the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the Face of Him who sits on the throne and from the Wrath of the Lamb!"

Don't want to be in that crowd no way.

There is nothing difficult about knowing HOW all will see Him; He is omnipresent, He is everywhere at the same time.  Btw, your xxxx xxxxx comment is a little much for this forum.  :rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, MorningGlory said:

Well you need to start!  Lack of humor is a serious condition.,,,,,,,:D:):o:laugh::rolleyes::blink::wub::cool:;)<_<:P:huh::ph34r::emot-headphones::unsure::(:b:

My humor is in my jokes.

It may take me 5 years to get 40 contacts on my phone. My wife has over 80. Quilters are a close bunch. She does Facebook. I don't want to touch it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

My humor is in my jokes.

It may take me 5 years to get 40 contacts on my phone. My wife has over 80. Quilters are a close bunch. She does Facebook. I don't want to touch it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

:)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

There is nothing difficult about knowing HOW all will see Him; He is omnipresent, He is everywhere at the same time.  Btw, your bare a$$ed comment is a little much for this forum.  :rolleyes:

Which ones?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Brief review. Jesus and the Father appear in heaven, and "every eye" sees them, worldwide, living and dead. Everyone is awestruck. Everyone realizes HE sees THEM too, and SEES EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM:

1 Cor. 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Luke 12:2 “For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light..."

The heathen "tribes of the earth" -- that is, soul-level people, not spirit-level Christians -- will be too frightened and ashamed to continue standing in the Presence, and they will flee from the Presence. For those who are able to stand in the Light, however, it will be different. But more on that later.

Where did this same type of thing happen before? It happened at Mount Sinai:

Ex. 20:18 Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they fell back and stood afar off. ... So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.

So now we come to  the rapture prophecy of Paul that is most often ignored, yet sums up everything so far discussed: Hebrews 12:18-28.

18 For you have not come to the mountain [Sinai] that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. ... RAPTURE: 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant...

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven...

Some will turn away, others will move toward; just as at Sinai. Some will wail and flee, others will rejoice and ascend:

Matt. 24:30 "...then all the tribes of the earth will mourn/wail, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."  

Mark. 13:27 “And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Brief review. Jesus and the Father appear in heaven, and "every eye" sees them, worldwide, living and dead. Everyone is awestruck. Everyone realizes HE sees THEM too, and SEES EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM:

1 Cor. 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Luke 12:2 “For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light..."

The heathen "tribes of the earth" -- that is, soul-level people, not spirit-level Christians -- will be too frightened and ashamed to continue standing in the Presence, and they will flee from the Presence. For those who are able to stand in the Light, however, it will be different. But more on that later.

Where did this same type of thing happen before? It happened at Mount Sinai:

Ex. 20:18 Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they fell back and stood afar off. ... So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.

So now we come to  the rapture prophecy of Paul that is most often ignored, yet sums up everything so far discussed: Hebrews 12:18-28.

18 For you have not come to the mountain [Sinai] that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. ... RAPTURE: 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant...

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven...

Some will turn away, others will move toward; just as at Sinai. Some will wail and flee, others will rejoice and ascend:

Matt. 24:30 "...then all the tribes of the earth will mourn/wail, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."  

Mark. 13:27 “And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven."

I like that ,it was  a awesome observation, and fits right in to the same, as in the time of moses,

as the pre trial run that we shall come to face here in the future forsure.

23 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Which ones?

In Christ

Montana Marv

That was actually a response to WilliamL; go back and read his comment and you will understand.  I don't want to quote it because it contains a crude reference.

15 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I like that ,it was  a awesome observation, and fits right in to the same, as in the time of moses,

as the pre trial run that we shall come to face here in the future for sure.

The Lord chose to scatter the prophetic pieces of the End Time jigsaw puzzle throughout the Bible.

Most people try to assemble all of the pieces into one complete picture without having the picture on the box cover to work from.

The Exodus story gives the picture to work from. Every basic theme and event of the End Times is in that picture story, but people refuse to look at it. So they work from distorted pictures formed in their minds, made out of presumptions about how they think things will be. And thus they end up trying to jam puzzle pieces together that were not made to fit that way.

15 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

as the pre trial run that we shall come to face here in the future for sure.

The Lord chose to scatter the prophetic pieces of the End Time jigsaw puzzle throughout the Bible.

Most people try to assemble all of the pieces into one complete picture without having the picture on the box cover to work from.

The Exodus story gives the picture to work from. Every basic theme and event of the End Times is in that picture story, but people refuse to look at it. So they work from distorted pictures formed in their minds, made out of presumptions about how they think things will be. And thus they end up trying to jam puzzle pieces together that were not made to fit that way.