IGNORED

what do we really know about Satan, Who is he ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I hope you don't keep trying to derail this thread onto your pet vendetta.

Do I need to teach you a lesson and come take LAST away from you again?   :rofl:

You evidently agreed to the statement of faith at this site:
We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

Being not what you believe...  which seems a little deceitful in my opinion by your remaining here arguing other - love, Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, other one said:

Considering where I have been, I can testify to that as being very true....    but I can also tell you that it is very very easy to go too far with getting knowledge......   you can get way to involved very easily.  At some point, the more you learn about them, the more they get involved with your life....

If you are not a very dedicated, born again Christian, leave Satan and his ways alone.....   

I suppose my point was that we are not to be ignorant of his devices, that implies that every single Christian, even those brand new to the faith should have basic knowledge of how Satan operates.  I appreciate your concern but I was not endorsing diving head deep into occultism or other, just saying that there is legitimacy to at least having a basic knowledge of the subject.  Going beyond what is written is of no value.

Blessings,

Travis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Just now, enoob57 said:

You evidently agreed to the statement of faith at this site:
We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

Being not what you believe...  which seems a little deceitful in my opinion by your remaining here arguing other - love, Steven

Enoob    your personal vendetta is showing.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

don't do it on this thread or George might get upset and take it for himself permanently.

His is the key word in this dialogue :24: 

5 minutes ago, Refined said:

I suppose my point was that we are not to be ignorant of his devices, that implies that every single Christian, even those brand new to the faith should have basic knowledge of how Satan operates.  I appreciate your concern but I was not endorsing diving head deep into occultism or other, just saying that there is legitimacy to at least having a basic knowledge of the subject.  Going beyond what is written is of no value.

Blessings,

Travis

That's why I find C.S. Lewis' book The Screwtape Letters to be so helpful to those just starting out. 

To be aware of his devices and his tricks and tactics can help younger christians avoid some pitfalls.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

That's why I find C.S. Lewis' book The Screwtape Letters to be so helpful to those just starting out. 

To be aware of his devices and his tricks and tactics can help younger christians avoid some pitfalls.

Like most of Lewis's writings, it has a little value.  But i find it quite deficient in others I suppose.  But anyway, just opinions either way.

Just now, thereselittleflower said:

Enoob    your personal vendetta is showing.

It is not a vendetta but jealously for The Authority of Scriptures... you do not contain this in your
belief system which then brings everything you write into question because we do not know what
source you are using... others may not know this of you and  I am making sure they do! You are at
all times being evaluated by The Scripture here so you'll just have to get used to it... :D Love, Steven

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Davida said:

You don't know what Sola Scriptura means , huh?---wow.

PUBLIC NOTICE: Because TFL is one of three I have blocked, I only see her posts when someone quotes her... sigh..

For someone leading the inquisition against her perception of false teachers she sure has her favorites teachers she likes to use…

Still, we prove all things, teachers included, Sola Scripture… it is the final authority.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, Refined said:

Like most of Lewis's writings, it has a little value.  But i find it quite deficient in others I suppose.  But anyway, just opinions either way.

When most of his writings are admittedly fictional works, it is amazing people elevated them so highly. What does the Scripture say about giving such heed to fables?

5 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It is not a vendetta but jealously for The Authority of Scriptures... you do not contain this in your
belief system which then brings everything you write into question because we do not know what
source you are using... others may not know this of you and  I am making sure they do! You are at
all times being evaluated by The Scripture here so you'll just have to get used to it... :D Love, Steven

No enoob.

No one has talked about sola scritpura in this thread.  No one has talked about anything you've brought up in your responses to me in this thread.

When someone starts stalking someone to deliberately bring up topics unrelated to the thread in order to attack them, this reveals a vendetta and when it is done repeatedly, this reveals stalking.   

You have simply hijacked this thread for your own personal purpose and vendetta.

So you will need to examine your own heart ask why you are violating the rules of this site like this?