• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

18 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

We are gods too because we are sons of God.

are you Mormon? just asking. 

who is 'the one the Jews pierced' ? 

• Group:  Diamond Member

15 minutes ago, post said:

who is the one the Jews pierced? 

this is an important question for you to consider. here is why: 

The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:
 . . .
And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

(Zechariah 12:1 & 10) 

thus the One True God declares that He Himself is "the One they have pierced" 

now, if you believe scripture - John, speaking by the Holy Spirit, testifies that this scripture speaks of Jesus (
John 19:31-37). 
so scripture reveals the mystery that the Christ and the Almighty God are one and the same, not 'different gods' or 'god and God' -- which would itself contradict many other scriptures, where the Almighty declares that 'apart from Me there are no other gods' (for ex. Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:5). 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

One

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

LORD

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

Bless His

Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. Matthew 17:4-5

Holy Name

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 30/12/2015 at 10:38 AM, RevelationWriter said:

- Trinitarians believe Jesus is Incarnate.

But the only true case I see for Incarnation was when

Jesus Himself said John the baptist was Elijah who was to come. - Matt.11:14

It would appear that contrary to Scripture you do not believe that God took human form as Jesus of Nazareth. If that's the case what's there to discuss? "Incarnation" is simply a theological term. "God was manifest in the flesh" is what Scripture says (1 Tim 3:16).

The issue of John the Baptist is a red herring, since what Christ said about John as being "Elijah" was metaphorical. John's ministry resembled the future ministry of Elijah, who will literally come to earth (not reincarnated) before the Second Coming of Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

The Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls:

- Zech.12:10 - 'they shall look TO Me, Whom they have pierced and they shall morn for Him..."

They shall not look ON Him as the one they pierced. But they shall look TO God of the one they pierced. Cause they did not believe Jesus was from God.

- Is.44:6 -  "APART FROM Me There Is No god" - Jesus was not Apart From God and neither am I.

- Is.54:5 - God is The Lord of Hosts. Never was Jesus called The Lord Of Hosts. The 'hosts' of The Lord God, is Israel. Israel hosted God's presence on earth.

It is God Who Said He is Married to Israel. Although He said He gave Israel a Certificate of Divorce away-From Him. He said, He Is Still Married to Israel. - Jer.3:8-14

Jesus is not nor never will be Married to Israel.

Jesus is The Bridegroom Who Is Not Married yet to 'The Wise Virgins'. - Matt.25 (No Dead Bride)

- One does not have to be Mormon, J-witness, or Jew, to not believe in the trinity doctrine.

No longer being a Protestant of 'The-Re-Form-Mation' of catholic church doctrine.

I am no longer indoctrinated.  I am a True non-denominationalist. 

35 minutes ago, Ezra said:

It would appear that contrary to Scripture you do not believe that God took human form as Jesus of Nazareth. If that's the case what's there to discuss? "Incarnation" is simply a theological term. "God was manifest in the flesh" is what Scripture says (1 Tim 3:16).

The issue of John the Baptist is a red herring, since what Christ said about John as being "Elijah" was metaphorical. John's ministry resembled the future ministry of Elijah, who will literally come to earth (not reincarnated) before the Second Coming of Christ.

So glad I finally conveyed to you that I do not believe scripture shows that God Took On Human Form As Jesus.

Greek - "confessedly great is (the Mystery of godliness) IN-Him who was (manifested IN the flesh), justified IN the spirit, seen by angels, preached among gentiles, believed on IN the world, received up IN glory." - (NKJV) -"And without controversy  great is (the Mystery Of godliness; was manifested in the flesh), justified in the spirit, seen by angels, preached among the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory."

• Group:  Diamond Member

20 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

The Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls:

- Zech.12:10 - 'they shall look TO Me, Whom they have pierced and they shall morn for Him..."

They shall not look ON Him as the one they pierced. But they shall look TO God of the one they pierced. Cause they did not believe Jesus was from God.

- Is.44:6 -  "APART FROM Me There Is No god" - Jesus was not Apart From God and neither am I.

- Is.54:5 - God is The Lord of Hosts. Never was Jesus called The Lord Of Hosts. The 'hosts' of The Lord God, is Israel. Israel hosted God's presence on earth.

It is God Who Said He is Married to Israel. Although He said He gave Israel a Certificate of Divorce away-From Him. He said, He Is Still Married to Israel. - Jer.3:8-14

Jesus is not nor never will be Married to Israel.

Jesus is The Bridegroom Who Is Not Married yet to 'The Wise Virgins'. - Matt.25 (No Dead Bride)

looking to the one they pierced or upon or unto or on the one they have pierced does not in any way change the fact that Lord Himself, in Zechariah 12, speaks of Himself as the one pierced, in both 1st and 3rd person. that word "me" is in the text. you're dodging it, but it's there. the Hebrew says " אֵלַ֖י " whether you like it or not - though i see that you do not like it :)

you appeal to the Hebrew there - but with regard to Isaiah 44:5-6 why do you ignore it? it literally says He is God, none else is, and other than Him there is no elohim. the word is " זוּלָתִ֖י " (zulati) and it means "except for" or "other than" -- it does not mean "separate from" as you would like for it to mean. 

it does not matter whether Jesus is called the Lord of Hosts or not. why should it? you're misdirecting & grasping at a straw here. 

if you don't think Christ is the bride of Israel, you don't understand why He is called the bride of the church, what the marriage supper of the Lamb is for, and why Paul patiently explains in his epistles that we are grafted into the olive tree, which is Israel, and become children of Abraham by the promise, not by the genetic descent (Romans 9:6-8, for example). 

divorce means divorce. the covenant God had with the nation Israel was broken. have a deeper look into the book of Hebrews. to Him, all are alive - because He gives life to the dead, and says to dry bones, "live!" and behold! they live! 
more straws. 

but i am confident that God will reveal your error to you, though it may mean the end of your life and the coming of His day before you see it. every knee will bow to Him - and will the Lord be pleased for us to bow to any other? 

as far as being mormon or not, i was just asking. because the shoe looks like it might fit. i agree that you appear to be somewhat un-doctrinated haha

- Jesus said, "IF you are willing to receive it (John) is The Elijah who was to come" - Greek

I don't  know what a red herring is.

But I know you are not willing to receive what Jesus said.  But, I am willing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

54 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

So glad I finally conveyed to you that I do not believe scripture shows that God Took On Human Form As Jesus.

Well you were looking at corrupted "Scripture".  So here is the truth and the true Word of God.

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶ τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν Πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶ τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (KJV)

Now you can either believe it, or resist the truth. Those who resist the truth cannot receive more light.