Gift of Healing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

thank you Sister!  but let me be quick to admit that i get all my good stuff from God :) 

On 3/16/2016 at 10:29 PM, algots said:

If anyone really has the gift of healing, I'm wondering, why aren't hey going to the Hospitals?

same reason God did not lead Jesus to the sick houses of that day - because of their unbelief

Mat 13:54-58 KJV
(54)  And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
(55)  Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
(56)  And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
(57)  And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
(58)  And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

God isn't forcing anyone to receive eternal life out of respect for their free will that He gave them, so He's not going to force anyone to receive mortal life either - over and over again, Jesus put the emphasis on people's faith - belief in God and His word

Mat 9:29 KJV
(29)  Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Mat 9:22 KJV
(22)  But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Mat 15:28 KJV
(28)  Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Luk 18:42 KJV
(42)  And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

Luk 17:19 KJV
(19)  And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

but don't miss this - everyone that came to Jesus got healed :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, disciplehelovestoo said:

but don't miss this - everyone that came to Jesus got healed

Do you think this ever changed disciple ? 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, algots said:

How convenient. Blame the sick person's "faith" for their lack of healing, not the fraud's for their inability.

It must be nice to exploit someone's desperation. You can fleece them then blame them when you can't heal them...all in the name of God.  How wicked can one be?

:emot-heartbeat:

When One Really Believes The Master's Voice

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Ask God To Show His Hand With Power Upon The Earth Today

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Do you think this ever changed disciple ? 

Heb 13:8 KJV
(8)  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

8 hours ago, algots said:

How convenient. Blame the sick person's "faith" for their lack of healing, not the fraud's for their inability.

It must be nice to exploit someone's desperation. You can fleece them then blame them when you can't heal them...all in the name of God.  How wicked can one be?

I's not me who blames the sick person for lack of faith, IT'S GOD. Go and tell Him.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

23 hours ago, Alan Hales said:

[1]If you want healing, you don't call God's Ministers, Frauds.

[2] Although if you do find a person with the gifts of healings, It would be good to let them stir up that gift and use it.

But the word of God is health [Medicine] to ALL our flesh. Prov 4: 22. So you can believe what God has said in His word, and be healed.

Isaiah 53: 3 says Jesus was a man of pains and acquainted with sickness [Our pains and sicknesses].

V4 says SURELY Jesus has taken our sicknesses and pains.

V5 says By the stripes of Jesus we are healed, Matt  8: 17 backs this up.

1 Pet 2: 24, says, by the sripes of Jesus we WERE healed, And just like Jesus has taken our sins, He has taken our sicknesses.

So you can stand on God's word, and receive healing by your own faith in God's word.

My understanding of divine healing has been greatly expanded, where initially it seemed like a lottery, to where I was looking for individuals, to where now anyone can utilize this gift and I am seeing miracles all around me through a healing class.

I must say however in regards to your first comment, there are plenty of fraudulant "men of God." Just like any other profession there are good and bad apples. 

53 minutes ago, PaulTimothy said:

My understanding of divine healing has been greatly expanded, where initially it seemed like a lottery, to where I was looking for individuals, to where now anyone can utilize this gift and I am seeing miracles all around me through a healing class.

I must say however in regards to your first comment, there are plenty of fraudulant "men of God." Just like any other profession there are good and bad apples. 

There are fraudulent people, But not those who you think are frauds. Anyone who preaches God's word and God uses to heal the sick, Like Benny Hinn, CANNOT be a fraud , Just because we don't agree with someone, it doesn't make them a fraud.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Just now, Alan Hales said:

There are fraudulent people, But not those who you think are frauds. Anyone who preaches God's word and God uses to heal the sick, Like Benny Hinn, CANNOT be a fraud , Just because we don't agree with someone, it doesn't make them a fraud.

Oh no no, I have done plenty of research. I am no theologian but at this point I would compare myself to an ever expanding excyclopedia of divine healing knowledge. There are plenty of people who were or are criticized that shouldn't have been or shouldn't be. Now when analyzing the ministry of Benny Hinn as the specific example, his ministry has done things, the mentor of the teacher who I am learning from, was healed at a Benny Hinn meeting, but not by Benny Hinn. Benny Hinn has used the workings of God to amass a massive amount of personal wealth. Where being successful is commendable, doing so off of something Godly, is not. "Freely you have reveived, freely give" "its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven." Benny Hinn, himself, in particular is a black eye on the charismatic movement. While at one of his miracle revivals at a University, the students set up an experiment, which catalogued the people who were healed, then noticed these same people getting on his tour bus at the end of the evening.

There are plenty who, however controversial, are controversial for the right reason.

1 hour ago, PaulTimothy said:

Oh no no, I have done plenty of research. I am no theologian but at this point I would compare myself to an ever expanding excyclopedia of divine healing knowledge. There are plenty of people who were or are criticized that shouldn't have been or shouldn't be. Now when analyzing the ministry of Benny Hinn as the specific example, his ministry has done things, the mentor of the teacher who I am learning from, was healed at a Benny Hinn meeting, but not by Benny Hinn. Benny Hinn has used the workings of God to amass a massive amount of personal wealth. Where being successful is commendable, doing so off of something Godly, is not. "Freely you have reveived, freely give" "its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven." Benny Hinn, himself, in particular is a black eye on the charismatic movement. While at one of his miracle revivals at a University, the students set up an experiment, which catalogued the people who were healed, then noticed these same people getting on his tour bus at the end of the evening.

There are plenty who, however controversial, are controversial for the right reason.

It's scriptural for God to prosper every Christians, How much more His Ministers who are worthy of double hire.

You seem to have the wrong idea of God Ministers being prosperous. [Or not] as you seem to believe.