• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is a foolish man that regards not the eternal things... that which God has told us that He's burning up
when His Word is accomplished in them are the things we should give little account toward. After all we
continue for eternity and this world does not
1 Co 7:30-31
30 those who weep as though they did not weep, those who rejoice as though they did not rejoice, those who buy as though they did not possess, 31 and those who use this world as not misusing it. For the form of this world is passing away.
NKJV

What sort of people, that claim to be of God, try to persuade us to want from this place or focus upon this
place :noidea: when God clearly warns us of the deceit that lies within that which passes away
Mt 13:22
22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
KJV
Imagine
the man who spends his whole life in pursuit of that which God has said I am not keeping... How
shall he account to God for this >?<   Love, Steven

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

It is a foolish man that regards not the eternal things... that which God has told us that He's burning up
when His Word is accomplished in them are the things we should give little account toward. After all we
continue for eternity and this world does not

1 Co 7:30-31
30 those who weep as though they did not weep, those who rejoice as though they did not rejoice, those who buy as though they did not possess, 31 and those who use this world as not misusing it. For the form of this world is passing away.
NKJV

What sort of people, that claim to be of God, try to persuade us to want from this place or focus upon this
place :noidea: when God clearly warns us of the deceit that lies within that which passes away

Mt 13:22
22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
KJV

Imagine the man who spends his whole life in pursuit of that which God has said I am not keeping... How
shall he account to God for this >?<   Love, Steven

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen~!
The Rich And The Famous

And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
Luke 21:1-4

1 hour ago, algots said:

That's blasphemous....
if I ever heard it....

It's not me who blames the sick person for lack of faith, IT'S GOD. Go and tell Him

If I Ever Head It.... Me

And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief. Matthew 13:58

Neither

But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. Matthew 9:22

Just now, algots said:

How much "faith"
did the Centurion's Servant have

Indeed~!

And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 8:5-12

How Much?

And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. Matthew 8:13

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, algots said:

That's blasphemous if I ever heard it.

How is saying what God said, "Blasphemous"?.  See how many times Jesus said things like, "Thy FAITH has made thee whole, or According to thy FAITH, be it done unto you.

Why do you call God a blasphemer?.

Salvation isn't valuable enough?  Do you really need more?

The love of money is the root of all evil...

Money is a vital tool in the Kingdom of God, We need it to evangelise and get God's word, healing and blessing to people.

There is a difference between loving money, and God's desire to make us rich. [Abundantly supplied for].

Good isn't against His people being rich, but He is against us being covetous.

Jesus became poor that we might be rich, If you see God's people in the Old Testament, You'll see that God gave them abundance, He gave them Cities that they didn't build or buy,

And we have a better covenant built on better promises.

1 Timothy 6:5-11 King James Version (KJV)

Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

But godliness with contentment is great gain.

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

The Bible is VERY clear on the subject.

You call them "Ministers of God".

Scriptures call them men of corrupt minds, destitute of truth.

I'm not talking about loving money, God wan't His people to be rich,[Abundantly supplied for].Jn 10: 10.  Rom 8:  32. 1 Tim 6: 17.  2 Cor 8: 9.

Your argument is with God, Not with me.

That doesn't answer the question. Since the servant was the recipient of the healing. And healing is based upon the faith of the recipient. How much faith did the servant have to receive his healing?

The Bible Clearly Teaches It's In The Heart Of The One Who Asks (Prays)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12

And Beloved, Did You Know One Can Ask

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

God For Almost

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. James 4:3

Anything?

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

If He Would But Believe Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12

3 minutes ago, algots said:

C'mon Joe. You know better than that. You still didn't answer the question.

How much faith did the recipient of the healing, the servant, have?

It's Clear Brother
The Faith Is In The One Who Prays

And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. Matthew 8:13

What~!

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1 John 5:14

You Thought Grandmother's Prayers Fell On Deaf Ears?

Last I remember, salvation was all we needed.

We are not to put our affections of the things of this world. Remember? 

If you love the World, the love of the Father is not in you. Remember?

With food and clothes we are to be content. Remember? 

These false teachers make money off of promoting DIScontentment with what God has given.

If you think filthy lucre at the expense of blaming people for their afflictions is the best God can do, then that is the best your god can do.

For people who don't "love" money, they sure focus on it alot.

Like I said:

You call them "Ministers of God".

Scriptures call them men of corrupt minds, destitute of truth.

My argument isn't with God, I agree 100% with what He says in His Word.

If the best their god can to is provide material, worldly things, then they have their reward. They have their "best life, now".  My best life comes later and I'm storing up treasure there, not here.

The RECEIVING part of, "Giving and receiving, Sowing and reaping", Is ALWAYS in the ABUNDANCE.

You should be talking to, and arguing with God, Not with me.