• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Serving,

This discussion has now gotten so far off my radar that I will leave it for now. :o I probably will start my own thread as regards the contemporary `beasts,` so you can get a good look at that view.

All the best, Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Serving,

This discussion has now gotten so far off my radar that I will leave it for now. :o I probably will start my own thread as regards the contemporary `beasts,` so you can get a good look at that view.

All the best, Marilyn.

No problem M,

Always a pleasure discussing with you ..

Blessings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/20/2016 at 9:31 AM, Serving said:

Hi Daze,

Yes very correct .. that is because it is but ONE of the 7 heads being observed .. the one which gets healed which healing turns it into the 8th BUT is OF the 7...(th) .. the brackets is what I understand is God's real meaning subtly & purposely put.

Like the 1st beast of Rev 13 .. verse 1 identifies the owner (Satan's 7 headed empire) .. BUT the very next verse, v2, mentions ONE beast too .. notice it has a mouth of a lion .. NOT mouths (plural) as would be expected if he were speaking of the mouths of it's 7 heads, but singular, so John is beholding one head too just like Daniel's images came singularly up as well.

Each beast (head) is an empire correlating to the 7 heads (empires) allotted to Satan.

Precisely .. it is like his emblem, like his seal of ownership, like his identifying logo/image, Satan's 7 main empires allotted to him by God .. like a clock we can count down with, until the last heads emergence .. otherwise, how could we watch with any depth of certainty .. also since we all know that Satan in reality only has ONE head on his own shoulders, the 7 heads stand for what is his in my opinion.

Precisely, and their (10 horns) power (crowning) only comes when the last head (beast of Rev 13:2) gets healed .. and .. worshipped by the world.

I put forth that he other beasts ATTRIBUTES (from Daniel 7) that are found in this last beast itself all rolled into one in Rev 13 .. meaning, this beast is proud like a Lion, strong and powerful as a Bear, swift like a Leopards surprise attacks (blitzkriegs) .. mightier than all those past beasts whose strengths are rolled into one mighty last days beast where it is said, "who can wage war with the beast".

I see it as a channelling of power .. Satan always works through men, granted .. but this wicked man to come is different as you know, he is the literal 'son of perdition' .. what if he really is literally Satan's son? (Many testimonies of Satanist's having sex with entities by the priesthood of Satan .. it is not beyond possibility .. The fallen angels had children with men and conceived, Satan was too smart to bring down God's wrath on that GIGANTIC NO-NO .. but now at the end what would he care? He knows he's done for anyway)

You are venturing into total speculation here, Serving.  I think it's a good idea to make sure new believers reading this know that the above is sheer opinion, not Scripture. 

On 1/20/2016 at 10:00 AM, Serving said:

"And the kingdom shall be divided"

I see this period (feet and toes) as those nations who ONCE were part of the Roman Empire going their "own ways" for a time UNTIL reunification into a modern 'format' of that old empire. Not being the Roman Empire itself, but a modern version based on it's principles and laws etc where some middle east countries are also likely involved.

Look at the British Empire, her kings & queens held the title "of the Holy Roman Empire" up til the 1500 - 1600's if I recall correctly .. just because they dropped the title because of unpopularity, doesn't take away from the fact that they were once part of the empire .. overseen by Rome for nearly 600-900 years from memory.

And the Austrian Empire had that title too, so did the German Empire so too the Poles .. etc etc etc .. ALL the royal houses of Europe did, and they all went their separate ways (Kingdom was DIVIDED) to make their own glory after Rome fell .. a time of DIVISION as Daniel alludes to indeed.

But the time will come where only 10 nations will join together (heal the division/wound) under that old 'banner' or revamped SYSTEM of senate & Caesar .. senate = the 10 kings, Caesar = the false prophet.

And that system goes global with the mark of the beast as the 'seal' of acceptance for to become one of her 'global citizens' (citizens is another ROMAN term btw) until God causes them to turn on each other to begin WWIII (peace and safety NO MORE) before the warring parties make a truce to fight this approaching light in the sky ..

Imagine what Christ AND His angels (who ALL GLOW with light) would look like from ground level .. they'd look like ORBS of light till they got close enough .. perfect to rally the nations together and stop WWIII before nuclear obliteration, I mean after generations of programming us with aliens and the like .. Satan will have no trouble deceiving the marked world into believing earth was under attack by aliens .. Christ's appearance stops WWIII .. THAT is HOW He cuts it short .. by His mere appearing in our atmosphere before descending over Megiddo.

Just some points.

This thread is going off the rails if you are introducing deceiving man into believing in an alien invasion.  You've NO way to know if Jesus and His angels glow or not.  Where does that even come from?

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This thread is going off the rails if you are introducing deceiving man into believing in an alien invasion. 

SATAN deceives the UNBELIEVERS to FIGHT CHRIST at His coming .. the BELIEVERS are not thinking aliens, the DECEIVED might be though .. my WHOLE WORDING was leaving NO DOUBT I was SPECULATING one POSSIBILITY as to HOW Satan gets HUMANS to FIGHT A GOD .. think about it .. what fool would attempt to fight a GOD??

Now take that ONE STEP FURTHER .. WHEN .. WHEN >> WHEN all the KINGS and ALL MANKIND FINALLY REALISE it is CHRIST .. WHAT do they say? .. they say, "HIDE US FROM the FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE" .. now they have REALISED WHO they were FIGHTING AGAINST, because they can SEE HIM for 'what He is now" .. they want absolutely NO PART in FIGHTING HIM !!

So then .. WHAT CHANGED .. WHAT did THEY (unbelievers NOT Christians) THINK they were fighting ??????

Don't forget ... SATAN deceives THEM .. not the believers.

Have you heard it said that Christ comes with His CHARIOTS?

What KIND of Chariots?

So I am well within 'right' to SPECULATE on the "what" and the "who" they THOUGHT they were fighting.

You've NO way to know if Jesus and His angels glow or not.  Where does that even come from?

YES I do actually MG, I am surprised you would say such a thing .. I am hard pressed for time since I am moving but saw this after I logged off and just had to answer .. so maybe SOMEONE ELSE can HELP MG and provide the scriptures that angels GLOW for me .. OR .. I will just wait until tonight and get back to you.

Serving.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You've NO way to know if Jesus and His angels glow or not.  Where does that even come from?

Jesus and the holy angels do radiate light, which is more than a glow. It is right there in Scripture.  And after believers are glorified, they too will radiate light.  Since God is literally Light, this to be expected.

12 hours ago, Ezra said:

Jesus and the holy angels do radiate light, which is more than a glow. It is right there in Scripture.  And after believers are glorified, they too will radiate light.  Since God is literally Light, this to be expected.

Thanks Ezra,

And yes, you are correct .. they radiate light which is more than a glow.

On 1/24/2016 at 8:51 PM, Ezra said:

I've never read that or, if I did, I forgot it.  What's the chapter and verse; do you know?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I've never read that or, if I did, I forgot it.  What's the chapter and verse; do you know?

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: (Matthew 28:2,3).

And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments: (Luke 24:4)

And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain (John 20:12).

Please note that the angels had faces shining like “lightning”, as well as “shining garments” which appeared white. This speaks of a heavenly radiance, with angels actually emanating brilliant light.

This is similar to how Christ appeared at the Mount of Transfiguration. And so in Heaven every believer will have a glorious and glorified body – “raised in glory” (1 Cor 15:43).