• Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved~!
My Prayer For You All
Is Both My Joy And My Prayer For Myself  
As The Night Rolls Over The Dear Folks Of The Latter-Day Church

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

~

I Am So Thankful For This Family Of Believers
And The Time The LORD Granted Me
To Both To Know And To Love
You All

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard:
that went down to the skirts of his garments;

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion:
for there the LORD commanded the blessing,
even life for evermore.
Psalms 133

And Despite Any Differences We May Choose To Share With Each Other Over
New Age Religions And The Falling Away Of The Church
And The Persecution Of Many Ministries
And Preachers And The Power
Of The Holy Spirit
And Love

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.  1 Timothy 4:1-5

Our War Colors Still Fly Far Higher 
Than The Enemy's

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song Of Solomon 2:4

I Am Blessed

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

~

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651

On 2/20/2016 at 10:43 AM, other one said:

The spiritual side of both Nazi's....
and the New Age is the same background....

:thumbsup:

Love

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35

Versus The New Age Religion

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651

On 11/10/2016 at 0:29 PM, Yowm said:

NAR Churches like this one....
use the language of 'love' but unfortunately still lead many astray....

as a matter of fact the 'love language' is one of the favorite tools....
of cults and/or aberrant groups....

:thumbsup:

Point To Jesus - Good

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (American King James Version)

Point To Anything Or Anyone Else - Bad

Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

:emot-heartbeat:

Love

We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19 (New International Version)

It So Outrages

“You stubborn people! You are heathen at heart and deaf to the truth. Must you forever resist the Holy Spirit? That’s what your ancestors did, and so do you! Name one prophet your ancestors didn’t persecute! They even killed the ones who predicted the coming of the Righteous One—the Messiah whom you betrayed and murdered. You deliberately disobeyed God’s law, even though you received it from the hands of angels.”

The Jewish leaders were infuriated by Stephen’s accusation, and they shook their fists at him in rage. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into heaven and saw the glory of God, and he saw Jesus standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand. And he told them, “Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand!”

Then they put their hands over their ears and began shouting. They rushed at him and dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. His accusers took off their coats and laid them at the feet of a young man named Saul.

As they stoned him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” He fell to his knees, shouting, “Lord, don’t charge them with this sin!” And with that, he died. Acts 7:51-60 (New Living Translation)

The Lovers Of The Cosmos

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. 1 John 2:15-17 (English Standard Version)

So Dear Reader, We Should Now Be Ashamed Of Love

If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26 (Berean Study Bible)

While Becoming Basket Cases

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. “Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16 (New American Standard Bible)

Because The World

"Then they will hand you over for persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of My name. Matthew 24:9 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Calls Us

He called the crowd to himself with his disciples, and said to them, "If anyone wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Mark 8:34 (New Heart English Bible)

Names

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all wrongs. Proverbs 10:12 (World English Bible)

~

Wonderful Post Brother~!

As iron sharpens iron, so a person sharpens his friend. Proverbs 27:17 (NET Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 3/6/2016 at 3:21 PM, Davida said:

That is what I can see happening. We really need to pray the heavenly Father would clean out the Seminaries of apostasy & heretical false teachings & raise up a godly generation righteous Bible preaching Pastors & servants. Let us pray for Biblical Christian Revival. Matt9:38 "Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest."

Well Davida, look at what the Pope is doing now by adding those beatitudes ,drenched with new age teaching!

Signs of the End of the Age
…3While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will all this happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?” 4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.…Matth.24:4

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.…2 Tim.4:3