IGNORED

Babies and Unborn Children where do they go when they die?

warriorbride

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Many and even younger are maried by that time and may have a baby or tow, that makes it very complicated with the suggestion you are making. 

A baby or two by the age of 13?:huh:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 19 January, 2016 at 7:52 PM, warriorbride said:
4 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

At first I was thinking for one, and then, twins!!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:
7 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

At first I was thinking for one, and then, twins!!!

why stop there?  TRIPLETS!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Sadly, children as young as infants can be corrupted by adults or older children up to no good.

Once an infant or child becomes assaulted by trauma=sin  , the sin nature becomes activated,

As its been said, I would hope that God has made provisions for the helpless innocent ones that have had no chance at life because of early death as well as those who got corrupted early by outside abuse without having a proper defense before and early death.

------------

About Christ Jesus in the womb of Mary?

I do not think we can place Christ Jesus in the same category as other infants who come from the fallen adamic genes of their parents.

Christ Jesus, did not stem from the fallen adamic gene pool.

He came direct from God into Mary. So Christ Jesus was totally free from the Adamic nature. His blood was pure, untainted from any impurities.

That is the blood of Christ Jesus was not tainted with the fallen adamic gene pool that the rest of humanity is born into.

It was totally pure.

That is the only way way Christ Jesus's blood could cover our sins, heal and deliver us from the original adamic sin nature.

Look to Isaiah ch 53

19 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Sadly, children as young as infants can be corrupted by adults or older children up to no good.

Once an infant or child becomes assaulted by trauma=sin  , the sin nature becomes activated,

As its been said, I would hope that God has made provisions for the helpless innocent ones that have had no chance at life because of early death as well as those who got corrupted early by outside abuse without having a proper defense before and early death.

------------

About Christ Jesus in the womb of Mary?

I do not think we can place Christ Jesus in the same category as other infants who come from the fallen adamic genes of their parents.

Christ Jesus, did not stem from the fallen adamic gene pool.

He came direct from God into Mary. So Christ Jesus was totally free from the Adamic nature. His blood was pure, untainted from any impurities.

That is the blood of Christ Jesus was not tainted with the fallen adamic gene pool that the rest of humanity is born into.

It was totally pure.

That is the only way way Christ Jesus's blood could cover our sins, heal and deliver us from the original adamic sin nature.

Look to Isaiah ch 53

umm no . . that's simply not true.

The sin nature is alive and well from the very beginning of our existence.

If Jesus is not truly the seed of Mary, then he is not truly of the seed of Adam and Eve, and so is not truly of the human race, and so cannot be our savior, for God promised us the SEED of the Woman.

Jesus was not "planted" in Mary -  he was CONCEIVED in Mary.   

If he was completely free of the Adamic nature, then he is not the Seed of Mary and God lied in Genesis 3:15

• Gen 3:15

And I will put enmity
    Between you and the woman,
    And between your seed and her Seed;
    He shall bruise your head,
    And you shall bruise His heel.”

So, of necessity, Jesus must have inherited his human nature from Mary, or he is not her seed, and then he is not really of the human race, and then he could not really be our savior.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

God is the one who impregnated Mary.

The blood of Jesus came direct from God.

IT was separate from Mary's blood.

The blood of the mother does not mix with the blood of the growing infant in the womb.

Christ Jesus blood came direct from God.

It was not tainted by the fallen adamic genes that came about after the fall of Adam and Eve,

Check Anatomy of a Fetus: The Placenta that explains the fetal blood and maternal blood do not mix.:

http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/anatomy-fetus-placenta/

Jesus Christ, Sinlessness

1 Peter 2:22
 WHO COMMITTED NO SIN, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT FOUND IN HIS MOUTH;

2 Corinthians 5:21
 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Hebrews 4:15

For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses,

but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Luke 1:35
 The angel answered and said to her,
"The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

1 John 3:5

You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Matthew 27:24
 When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this Man's blood; see to that yourselves."

John 19:4

Pilate came out again and said to them, "Behold, I am bringing Him out to you so that you may know that I find no guilt in Him."

John 8:29

"And He who sent Me is with Me; He has not left Me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to Him."

Isaiah 53:9 

His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.

1 Peter 1:18-19

knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

God is the one who impregnated Mary.

The blood of Jesus came direct from God.

IT was separate from Mary's blood.

The blood of the mother does not mix with the blood of the growing infant in the womb.

Christ Jesus blood came direct from God.

It was not tainted by the fallen adamic genes that came about after the fall of Adam and Eve,

It's not true that the blood of the mother can't mix with the fetus.  It certainly can.

It is not true God "impregnated" Mary.

It is not true that the blood of Jesus came directly from God.  It came directly from Mary just as the rest of his body came directly from Mary.

And Nothing of Jesus human nature was tainted by the fallen nature.  

And Jesus inherited all his genes from Adam through Mary.   That is what it means when God says  "her seed" -  

Jesus is not God's "seed" -  Jesus is  Mary's seed - "the seed of the Woman."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

The nature of Christ's humanity has been shortly discussed here, and it relates to the subject of sin. A sinful condition does not condemn or separate any child from God. In fact it draws out all the more love and compassion from God. And of all people, babies are certainly not condemned. Even so, our deliberate sinning has also drawn on the compassion of God, to the extent that He in love for us died for us.

Jesus did not come to destroy, but to save. The sinful condition is not the problem of humanity, but the unattached heart. Jesus was not exempt from humanity in any way. In becoming human, He did not take on the nature of angels, or of unfallen Adam, but "of the seed of Abraham." Therefor He was tempted in all points like us. But Jesus never disobeyed God, never broke it off with the Father. He had serious struggles, which He called to His Father about, but never did He break the engagement of faith.

If God had left us with a sinful condition alone, we would have no hope of overcoming sin. But God gave every human being a gift which would counter and overcome the sinful condition, and that is faith. This gift came at the expense of delivering His own Son to die for us.

A sinful condition does not forfeit eternal life, but obeying and acting out the temptations of the sinful nature, brings on sin, or willing disobedience, which is condemned by God.

It is the sinful condition which causes people to wander into temptation, rather than actively avoiding it by the distractions of good things. Once a person allows themselves to enter into places and situations that temp them, they are sinning through negligence and presumption. In other words "I was drunk" is no excuse in God's court.

Having said that, the world is a place full of junk, and the Lord does not condemn the tempted as much as those who lead others astray. Even some very degraded human beings are not as guilty as those who influenced them to go down hill.

If we were condemned for our sinful condition or the place we are born into, then we would never have the company of the Lord by our side, as the sinners friend.

But seeing that He was in all points exposed to our situations and suffering, even when we are condemned, we have a Savior who identifies with us, and does not leave us to our poor devising and the tragic consequences, without carefully weighing them out, in order to teach us the lesson of mercy, faithfulness and love.

Babies do not need to be baptized. Adults do.