• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

19 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

You can get healed NOW! If you are sick in body then include your request for healing in your prayer for forgiveness. God wants to heal your body and he will if you ask Him in faith, never wavering when you ask for forgiveness. Both healing and forgiveness go together in the gospel, as you will see by reading (Ps. 103:1-3; Matt. 8:16-17; 9:1-8; 13:15; James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24). You can get healed now as easily as to be forgiven of sins. Both come on the same basis of faith in the work of Christ for you on Calvary. God does not desire His children to be sick any more than you would want your children to be sick. Thisis clear from Matt. 7:7-11; mark 11:22-24; John 14:12-15; 15:7, 16; 16:23-26. Your life will be rich in blessings which you perhaps have been taught are not for you today.

You are getting new light so walk in it, and all will be yours (1 John 1:7; 1 Cor. 3:21-23. Many men are sick, unhappy and defeated in life today, simply because they have been taught wrongly and because they do not totally surrender their livesto God and understand how to pray and get an answer. These conditions in the human family are not God's will.

Hazard,why do you think people die if everybody gets healed NOW?

Eccles. 3:2

1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--2A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. 3A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up.…

Do you think we can live forever and not die if we confess our sins? 

Are you talking name it-claim it?

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hazard,why do you think people die if everybody gets healed NOW?

Eccles. 3:2

1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--2A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. 3A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up.…

Do you think we can live forever and not die if we confess our sins? 

Are you talking name it-claim it?

Please let's not get into this debate. Pray for Hazard.

It will be ok Hazard be at peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Mateo said:

It will be ok Hazard be at peace.

I can assure you I am.

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I can assure you I am.

Ok sound great.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

One of the devil's most used weapons is the whole what-if question game. He asks questions all the time such as "What if it isn't God's will to heal me?" or "What if I never receive my healing?" to create seeds of doubt and fear in our minds. These are dangerous seeds which grow into mountains of unbelief and discouragement. We can play this what-if game too by asking questions that cast doubt on the lies of the enemy.

What if God's Word is true, what if He wants to heal me as the Scriptures clearly teach, why would God heal Haz and his family and not me? Better still, how do I get unwavering faith?

And,  if God really does heal me and I go on to live a healthy and blessed life, does have good plans for me, to give me a long good (satisfying) and abundant life and an expected end when it is my time to die, once?

4 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

One of the devil's most used weapons is the whole what-if question game. He asks questions all the time such as "What if it isn't God's will to heal me?" or "What if I never receive my healing?" to create seeds of doubt and fear in our minds. These are dangerous seeds which grow into mountains of unbelief and discouragement. We can play this what-if game too by asking questions that cast doubt on the lies of the enemy.

What if God's Word is true, what if He wants to heal me as the Scriptures clearly teach, why would God heal Haz and his family and not me? Better still, how do I get unwavering faith?

Sorry but you're deceived in thinking that you can tell God what to do ,He will hear your prayer but will answer in His time and some people do not get healed before they reach heaven.

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Please Hazard, I don't want to get into this.

Just now, HAZARD said:

Then don't?

I don't want to but I keep getting notifications from you. Also someone else might see your comments and want to address them.

Romans 12:16

…15Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. 17Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.…