• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

8 hours ago, junobet said:

Please tell me where exactly. I'm frequently in Great Britain (family). It seems you have information they don't have.

Love

junobet.

PS: Tower Hamlets is great though, don't you think? The best food ever!

No. I take it you mean curry and balti houses. And that is not funny.

Many residents of Tower Hamlets suffered bullying and harassment during polling day at the general elections where gangs of Muslims were not allowing them to enter the voting booths. There have been a number of civil riots there. There are also no-go areas in Luton and Leicester. Tower Hamlets may look great to tourists, they're happy to have you there if you want to buy stuff. It looks very exotic to the visitor.

A company I used to work for has had to change its premises to somewhere else in London because of such problems. Muslims are also driving out non-Muslim residents or forcing them to live under Sharia rules.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OakWood said:

No. I take it you mean curry and balti houses. And that is not funny.

Many residents of Tower Hamlets suffered bullying and harassment during polling day at the general elections where gangs of Muslims were not allowing them to enter the voting booths. There have been a number of civil riots there. There are also no-go areas in Luton and Leicester. Tower Hamlets may look great to tourists, they're happy to have you there if you want to buy stuff. It looks very exotic to the visitor.

A company I used to work for has had to change its premises to somewhere else in London because of such problems. Muslims are also driving out non-Muslim residents or forcing them to live under Sharia rules.

Yes, oakwood, I meant the curry-houses. The one thing that my British husband doesn’t like about living in Germany is that over here you can’t get a decent curry anywhere.

I’ve also been to the more run-down areas of Tower Hamlets, and behold: I wasn’t the only woman who didn’t wear a Hijab and who didn’t get into the slightest trouble for that.

You’ll find that the Tower Hamlets Election fraud case is slightly more complicated than the BNP and UKIP make it out to be: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2015/jun/10/tower-hamlets-the-rise-and-fall-lutfur-rahman. The mere fact that elections were repeated with increased police presence at voting booths shows that Tower Hamlets is definitely not a part of London police dare not enter.

Yes Tower Hamlets has seen riots, but it is rather obvious that what lies at the root of these riots isn’t religion, but poverty and a youth that feels disenfranchised and future-less. In fact “hundreds of worshippers leaving an east London mosque on Whitechapel Road prevented further damage and looting by keeping groups of rioters at bay until police arrived.” http://www.eastlondonlines.co.uk/2011/11/after-the-riots-violence-hit-tower-hamlets-like-a-car-crash-leaving-unpaid-costs-and-empty-streets/

It’s utter rubbish to say that Muslims force non-Muslims to live under Shariah rule anywhere in Europe. The ‘sharia police’ that made big headlines in right-wing tabloids is about as harmless as evangelical street preachers carrying signs against homosexuality.

The one thing that struck me most when Donald Trump made his remarks about supposed ‘no-go-areas’ in London, was that for the first time ever I liked something London’s Mayor Boris Johnson said: "Crime has been falling steadily in both London and New York - and the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson/12039931/Boris-Johnson-The-only-reason-I-wouldnt-visit-some-parts-of-New-York-is-the-real-risk-of-meeting-Donald-Trump.html

But back to topic:

You see sick people coming to Europe and your first reaction is to want to keep them out rather than offering them the medical help that they need? Is that in the Spirit of Christ, who didn’t shy away from lepers, but healed them?

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, junobet said:

Yes, oakwood, I meant the curry-houses. The one thing that my British husband doesn’t like about living in Germany is that over here you can’t get a decent curry anywhere.

I’ve also been to the more run-down areas of Tower Hamlets, and behold: I wasn’t the only woman who didn’t wear a Hijab and who didn’t get into the slightest trouble for that.

You’ll find that the Tower Hamlets Election fraud case is slightly more complicated than the BNP and UKIP make it out to be: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2015/jun/10/tower-hamlets-the-rise-and-fall-lutfur-rahman. The mere fact that elections were repeated with increased police presence at voting booths shows that Tower Hamlets is definitely not a part of London police dare not enter.

Yes Tower Hamlets has seen riots, but it is rather obvious that what lies at the root of these riots isn’t religion, but poverty and a youth that feels disenfranchised and future-less. In fact “hundreds of worshippers leaving an east London mosque on Whitechapel Road prevented further damage and looting by keeping groups of rioters at bay until police arrived.” http://www.eastlondonlines.co.uk/2011/11/after-the-riots-violence-hit-tower-hamlets-like-a-car-crash-leaving-unpaid-costs-and-empty-streets/

It’s utter rubbish to say that Muslims force non-Muslims to live under Shariah rule anywhere in Europe. The ‘sharia police’ that made big headlines in right-wing tabloids is about as harmless as evangelical street preachers carrying signs against homosexuality.

The one thing that struck me most when Donald Trump made his remarks about supposed ‘no-go-areas’ in London, was that for the first time ever I liked something London’s Mayor Boris Johnson said: "Crime has been falling steadily in both London and New York - and the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson/12039931/Boris-Johnson-The-only-reason-I-wouldnt-visit-some-parts-of-New-York-is-the-real-risk-of-meeting-Donald-Trump.html

But back to topic:

You see sick people coming to Europe and your first reaction is to want to keep them out rather than offering them the medical help that they need? Is that in the Spirit of Christ, who didn’t shy away from lepers, but healed them?

But they are not sick people (at least not most of them) - they are young men of fighting age. They show no gratitude or respect. Refugees from war-torn countries should seek sanctuary in the nearest country that is not at war. They do not need to trapse half-way across Europe to the most affluent countries they can find and then leech off benefits, demand luxury accommodation and assault local women and try to change the customs and traditions of their new hosts. Why are neighbouring Arab countries not taking them in? There are even stories of Christian refugees (the real victims) being persecuted by Muslim refugees in the refugee camps. Also incidences of rape against local women have increased since these refugees were let in.

ISIS have even declare that they are sending terrorists - straight from the horses mouth and people like you still don't get it. Even when they openly declare their intentions you're still blind and deaf to what they are saying.

Your naive bleeding-heart liberal attitude does you no favours. You can't distinguish between good and evil, and frankly your PC mindset will get all of us killed!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Proverbs 18:5

To show partiality to the wicked is not good,

Nor to thrust aside the righteous in judgement.

10 hours ago, OakWood said:

But they are not sick people (at least not most of them) - they are young men of fighting age. They show no gratitude or respect. Refugees from war-torn countries should seek sanctuary in the nearest country that is not at war. They do not need to trapse half-way across Europe to the most affluent countries they can find and then leech off benefits, demand luxury accommodation and assault local women and try to change the customs and traditions of their new hosts. Why are neighbouring Arab countries not taking them in? There are even stories of Christian refugees (the real victims) being persecuted by Muslim refugees in the refugee camps. Also incidences of rape against local women have increased since these refugees were let in.

ISIS have even declare that they are sending terrorists - straight from the horses mouth and people like you still don't get it. Even when they openly declare their intentions you're still blind and deaf to what they are saying.

Your naive bleeding-heart liberal attitude does you no favours. You can't distinguish between good and evil, and frankly your PC mindset will get all of us killed!

8 hours ago, simplejeff said:

It’s good to see that you didn’t care to address any of the points in my post. So I take it then that I convinced you that there are in fact no ‘no-go-areas’ in Europe. Now for your new rant:

1)      1.) Your very thread here is about sick people, and to be frank: I was shocked and appalled by the heartless comments I saw.  Note that these two Libyans aren’t the only ones who are sick. Vaccination programs are amongst the first casualties of any war and diphtheria is the least of the problems people face right now: in Syria we see outbreaks of Polio again!

2)      2.) German refugee-aid-workers see loads of gratitude and respect. My Church has quite a few aid- programs going. You might want to come over here and lend a hand, so that you too can experience this gratefulness first hand.

3)      3.) In fact most refugees do seek and find sanctuary in the nearest countries:

“Refugees in the region

More than 4 million refugees from Syria (95%) are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:

• Lebanon hosts approximately 1.2 million refugees from Syria which amounts to around one in five people in the country
  • Jordan hosts about 650,000 refugees from Syria, which amounts to about 10% of the population
  • Turkey hosts 1.9 million refugees from Syria, more than any other country worldwide
  • Iraq where 3 million people have been internally displaced in the last 18 months hosts 249,463 refugees from Syria
  • Egypt hosts 132,375 refugees from Syria

The UN humanitarian appeal for Syrian refugees is just 40% funded.

Funding shortages mean that the most vulnerable Syrian refugees in Lebanon receive just $13.50 per month or less than half a dollar a day for food assistance.

More than 80% of Syrian refugees in Jordan living below the local poverty line.

Conflict in Syria

Around 220,000 people have been killed and 12.8 million people are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance inside Syria. (…)"

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/09/syrias-refugee-crisis-in-numbers/

So if you don’t want refugees to get desperate enough to try and get to Europe, here’s your alternative: http://donate.unhcr.org/international/syria

4)      4.) Why is it mostly young men that make it to Europe? What’s happening is that most families have used up their financial resources by now and there’s no hope that they’ll be able to return home any time soon. If your family had to scratch up its last possessions to send one family-member on the treacherous way to Europe in the hope that that family-member can eventually make enough money to get the rest of you, who would you send? Your fragile old grandmother or a strong young man?

Also young men are at the greatest risk to be forced to fight for whichever side gets hold of them first. And in most if not all cases that means fighting for the devil, be he called ISIS, Al-Nusra-Front  or Assad.

5)     5.) Of course it’s not just angels that come over. Any population has its good and its bad people and that includes refugees. But all in all “refugees are not responsible for a disproportionate rise in crime in Germany, actually committing less than is average in German society, police confirmed on Friday. …” http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

6)      6.) Everybody in Syria is suffering. And the suffering of Christians doesn’t make Jesus’ heart bleed more or less than the suffering of other groups. Every human being is God’s beloved creation, irrespective of their skin-colour, nationality or religion!

7)      7.) Yes, ISIS have declared that they are sending terrorists. It’s in their interest to sow fear and discord. The last thing ISIS wants the Muslim world  to see is how compassionately we care for refugees in the West and how  Christians, Jews and Muslims can live peacefully side by side in our open societies.

8)      8.) Your hyperbole about my PC-mindset getting us killed aside: this may come as a shock to somebody who hasn't understood the New Testament yet, but yes:  true Christians are willing to get killed rather than taking part in this world’s unrighteousness. That’s exactly what Jesus meant when He told us to take our cross and follow Him.

9)    9.) I'm not interested in political  categories such as ‘liberal’ or ‘conservative’. I’m interested in doing God’s will on earth. And the Bible gives us very good hints how to distinguish between good and evil: God doesn’t want us to bear false witness and/or  incite hatred. He does want us to help those in need and if we don’t do that we don’t deserve to be called Christians:

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

(1 John 3:17)

76f7114ecc.jpg

Edited by junobet

10 hours ago, simplejeff said:

It’s good to see that you didn’t care to address any of the points in my post. So I take it then that I convinced you that there are in fact no ‘no-go-areas’ in Europe. Now for your new rant:

1)      1.) Your very thread here is about sick people, and to be frank: I was shocked and appalled by the heartless comments I saw.  Note that these two Libyans aren’t the only ones who are sick. Vaccination programs are amongst the first casualties of any war and diphtheria is the least of the problems people face right now: in Syria we see outbreaks of Polio again!

2)      2.) German refugee-aid-workers see loads of gratitude and respect. My Church has quite a few aid- programs going. You might want to come over here and lend a hand, so that you too can experience this gratefulness first hand.

3)      3.) In fact most refugees do seek and find sanctuary in the nearest countries:

“Refugees in the region

More than 4 million refugees from Syria (95%) are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:

• Lebanon hosts approximately 1.2 million refugees from Syria which amounts to around one in five people in the country
  • Jordan hosts about 650,000 refugees from Syria, which amounts to about 10% of the population
  • Turkey hosts 1.9 million refugees from Syria, more than any other country worldwide
  • Iraq where 3 million people have been internally displaced in the last 18 months hosts 249,463 refugees from Syria

Funding shortages mean that the most vulnerable Syrian refugees in Lebanon receive just $13.50 per month or less than half a dollar a day for food assistance.

Conflict in Syria

Around 220,000 people have been killed and 12.8 million people are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance inside Syria. (…)"

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/09/syrias-refugee-crisis-in-numbers/

So if you don’t want refugees to get desperate enough to try and get to Europe, here’s your alternative: http://donate.unhcr.org/international/syria

4)      4.) Why is it mostly young men that make it to Europe? What’s happening is that most families have used up their financial resources by now and there’s no hope that they’ll be able to return home any time soon. If your family had to scratch up its last possessions to send one family-member on the treacherous way to Europe in the hope that that family-member can eventually make enough money to get the rest of you, who would you send? Your fragile old grandmother or a strong young man?

Also young men are at the greatest risk to be forced to fight for whichever side gets hold of them first. And in most if not all cases that means fighting for the devil, be he called ISIS, Al-Nusra-Front  or Assad.

5)     5.) Of course it’s not just angels that come over. Any population has its good and its bad people and that includes refugees. But all in all “refugees are not responsible for a disproportionate rise in crime in Germany, actually committing less than is average in German society, police confirmed on Friday. …” http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

6)      6.) Everybody in Syria is suffering. And the suffering of Christians doesn’t make Jesus’ heart bleed more or less than the suffering of other groups. Every human being is God’s beloved creation, irrespective of their skin-colour, nationality or religion!

7)      7.) Yes, ISIS have declared that they are sending terrorists. It’s in their interest to sow fear and discord. The last thing ISIS wants the Muslim world  to see is how compassionately we care for refugees in the West and how  Christians, Jews and Muslims can live peacefully side by side in our open societies.

8)      8.) Your hyperbole about my PC-mindset getting us killed aside: this may come as a shock to somebody who hasn't understood the New Testament yet, but yes:  true Christians are willing to get killed rather than taking part in this world’s unrighteousness. That’s exactly what Jesus meant when He told us to take our cross and follow Him.

9)    9.) I'm not interested in political  categories such as ‘liberal’ or ‘conservative’. I’m interested in doing God’s will on earth. And the Bible gives us very good hints how to distinguish between good and evil: God doesn’t want us to bear false witness and/or  incite hatred. He does want us to help those in need and if we don’t do that we don’t deserve to be called Christians:

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

76f7114ecc.jpg

“Refugees in the region

Conflict in Syria

76f7114ecc.jpg

You have slyly twisted what I have said and ranted about my lack of compassion. I told you that these people are NOT ILL and are mainly young men of fighting age, so your cant is irrelevant. Please do not use straw man arguments to try and discredit me. Simply put, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT REFUGEES, THEY ARE INVADERS, so you can blab about the New Testament, Jesus and suffering as much as you like. Your points are NOT relevant to the issue and your attempts to deliberately lie have not gone unnoticed.

17 hours ago, OakWood said:

You have slyly twisted what I have said and ranted about my lack of compassion. I told you that these people are NOT ILL and are mainly young men of fighting age, so your cant is irrelevant. Please do not use straw man arguments to try and discredit me. Simply put, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT REFUGEES, THEY ARE INVADERS, so you can blab about the New Testament, Jesus and suffering as much as you like. Your points are NOT relevant to the issue and your attempts to deliberately lie have not gone unnoticed.

Dear Oakwood,

you must have overlooked that I addressed the point of ‘mainly young men in fighting age’ in point 4) of my rather long answer to you.

I did not enter this discussion to discredit you as a person, but I tried to point out to you that you are in error about basic facts. This is my Christian obligation (Luke 17:1-3). Your choice of words indicates to me that you may not have come across these facts before, because they don’t show up on the hate-sites these words are usually used on. I see you are trying to close your eyes  to  these facts, but note that typing Stürmer-style-propaganda in big shouting letters doesn’t make it true.

What really makes me sad these days is how quickly we forget and commit the same sins over and over again: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jun/08/immigration.immigrationandpublicservices

What gives me hope is to see the Spirit of Christ working in the many volunteers who see the suffering and the need of our fellowmen and just reach out and help as best as they can.

I’m afraid your complete lack of Christian compassion is blatantly obvious and I strongly suggest you contemplate Mt 25:31-45. I shall pray for your soul brother,

Love,

junobet

Edited by junobet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, junobet said:

Dear Oakwood,

you must have overlooked that I addressed the point of ‘mainly young men in fighting age’ in point 4) of my rather long answer to you.

I did not enter this discussion to discredit you as a person, but I tried to point out to you that you are in error about basic facts. This is my Christian obligation (Luke 17:1-3). Your choice of words indicates to me that you may not have come across these facts before, because they don’t show up on the hate-sites these words are usually used on. I see you are trying to close your eyes  to  these facts, but note that typing Stürmer-style-propaganda in big shouting letters doesn’t make it true.

What really makes me sad these days is how quickly we forget and commit the same sins over and over again: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jun/08/immigration.immigrationandpublicservices

What gives me hope is to see the Spirit of Christ working in the many volunteers who see the suffering and the need of our fellowmen and just reach out and help as best as they can.

I’m afraid your complete lack of Christian compassion is blatantly obvious and I strongly suggest you contemplate Mt 25:31-45. I shall pray for your soul brother,

Love,

junobet

reading your posts reminds me of an old Muslim I used to know years ago.....   he always used our Bible to push his worldly ideas of how we should treat Islam.....   knowing in the end if we did so we would loose the right to openly worship God....  and ultimately loose our lives if we did.

17 hours ago, Davida said:

gd.jpg?itok=P7ySr76L

A Bloody Christmas under ISLAM

The worldwide jihad on Christ’s birthday—the one the Main Stream Media forgot to mention.

January 21, 2016

By Raymond Ibrahim

Originally published by the Gatestone Institute

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center

On Christmas Day in the West Bank, two Muslims were arrested for setting a Christmas tree on fire in a Christian majority village near Jenin.  On the same day in Bethlehem, Muslim rioters greeted the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem with a hail of stones.  Authorities subsequently arrested 16 “Salafi radicals” who were planning to carry out terror attacks against tourists celebrating Christmas.

If this was Christmas in Bethlehem—Christ’s birthplace and scene of the Nativity—Christmas in other parts of the world experienced similar and worse abuse, including mass murder, at the hands of Muslims.

In the United States, a 46-year-old Christian mother of three was among the 14 people killed in the San Bernardino terrorist attack targeting a Christmas party.  Ironically, Bennetta Bet-Badal had fled Iran to the U.S. at age 18 to escape the persecution of Christians following the 1979 Islamic revolution.  Over the course of the next three decades, she graduated college with a degree in chemistry, married and raised three children.  But the Islamic jihad finally caught up with her.  She was attending a Christmas luncheon and bringing gifts to her co-workers when the Muslim terrorists burst in and massacred them.

Belgium was like Bethlehem: A video appeared showing a number of teenagers lighting a petrol bomb under a Christmas tree in Brussels.  Seconds later an explosion can be heard, and the tree is quickly engulfed in flames. As they run away, the teens shout Islam’s war-cry, “Allahu Akbar.”  The original uploader, Mohamed Amine, has since taken down his Facebook page.

In Germany, four Eastern Orthodox Christians were accosted in the early morning hours after Christmas Day in Berlin by a man shouting, “I am a Muslim! What are you?”  The man and his friends then pounced on and violently beat the Christians.

The few anecdotes of Muslims terrorizing, beating, and even killing Christians on the occasion of Christmas in the West—where Muslims are minorities—were naturally much amplified in Muslim majority nations.

Stifling Christmas

In Syria, the Islamic State “arrested, if not executed, some youth [five] in the city of Raqqa for befriending and greeting Christians on the occasion of Christmas.” ISIS reportedly told the five youth that “they are being detained after an investigation [including through their personal computers] found that they greeted the Christians and wished them a Happy New Year.” When one of the youth tried to exonerate himself, an ISIS member replied: “Shut up! You accompany the Christians—is that not so?” The five youth were then hauled to an unknown location.  No information has since surfaced concerning their fate.

Such antipathy for Christmas was not limited to ISIS.  The governments of three countries—Somalia, Tajikistan, and Brunei—formally banned Christmas (from celebrating its Gospel message to putting up trees, dressing like Santa Claus, and/or giving gifts).  Transgressors can face as much as five years in prison.  The Islamic clerics of Brunei summarized the general rationale: “Using religious symbols like crosses, lighting candles, putting up Christmas trees, singing religious songs, sending Christmas greetings … are against Islamic faith.”

In Bangladesh, churches skipped traditional Christmas midnight mass services due to the increasing number of threats against and attacks on Christian leaders. Although comprising less than one percent of the Muslim nation, in the weeks before Christmas, over three dozen church leaders received death threats and at least four narrowly escaped attempts on their lives.

Although not canceled, Christmas church services were tense and on high alert in the reportedly most “moderate” Muslim nation, Indonesia.  More than 150,000 security personnel and others were deployed to safeguard churches and other places around the country during Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations.  Days earlier, on December 20, police arrested six men who had bomb-making materials and jihadi literature.

On December 25 in Iran, a group of about 10 Christians celebrating Christmas in a house were verbally abused and arrested after plain-clothes government agents raided their private home service. Separately, on December 23, agents beat, handcuffed, and arrested another Christian man during a raid on his home.  His books, computer, mobile phone, and even decorated Christmas tree were seized.

Christmas Carnage

On December 24 in the Philippines, Muslim jihadis terrorized the Christian-majority nation after they seized and executed 10 Christians.   A military spokesman said the terrorist attack was intentionally launched on Christmas Eve “to make a statement.”

On December 25 in Nigeria, the Islamic group Boko Haram slaughtered 16 Christians, including children.  The jihadi group has been bombing churches and massacring Christians on Christmas Day for several years in a row.  One of the deadliest occurred in 2011, when the jihadis bombed a Catholic church during Christmas mass, killing 39 and wounding hundreds.

On Christmas Eve in the Democratic Republic of Congo, over 50 people of the Christian majority nation were massacred by the Ugandan-based group, ADF-Nalu, which “has acquired in recent years the characterization of a jihadist movement.”

On Christmas Eve in Iraq, the Islamic State bombed ten Christian homes and a convent in the Assyrian village of Tel Kepe. Several people were injured.  On December 30, IS bombed several Christian owned restaurants in Syria, leaving 16 people dead.

If Western leaders and media claim that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, how does one explain away the fact that Muslim governmental officials—not “ISIS”—in nations as diverse Brunei, Somalia, and Tajikistan have openly and formally expressed their hostility for Christmas (and thus Christianity)?  How does one explain away the fact that Muslims—not “ISIS”—terrorized and slaughtered Christians on Christmas in nations as diverse as Bangladesh, Belgium, the Congo, Germany, Indonesia, Iran, Nigeria, Philippines, Syria, the West Bank, and even the United States?

 Tags:  Christmas, Islamic Terrorism, islamism, Raymond Ibrahim

About Raymond Ibrahim

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, a Judith Friedman Rosen Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum and a CBN News contributor. He is the author of Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians (2013) and The Al Qaeda Reader (2007).
Read More

As horrible as these news are I fail to see their significance to the topic of this thread. We are not to repay evil with evil.

And I’m sure the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem would agree with me on this one. He signed the “Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism” and would probably be very unhappy to hear that this attack on him are being used for sowing hatred against people in need.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Declaration_on_Christian_Zionism

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.00
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, junobet said:

As horrible as these news are I fail to see their significance to the topic of this thread. We are not to repay evil with evil.

And yet you trust terrorists to return kindness for kindness, which has never been true.  I worship the God of the Bible.  Who do you worship?  I can't tell from your posts.