IGNORED

Trump: Cruz Stole the Caucus! I Want a Do-Over!!!!

thereselittleflower

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Vendtre said:

The world shudders over the Obama Presidency.  The solution is not to make the same mistake again...electing Trump would be making the same mistake again

I don't think so for Trump wants to do what I want done and he hopefully will have a Republican congress to do it with....   Obama would not be such a bad president were he not a progressive that promotes Islam in a country that is supposed to be a Republic.

I think the main reason Trump is so popular is largely over things like immigration.  I am definitely not going to vote for Trump in the Primary.  I am uncertain in a general election.  If there is a reasonable Libertarian, I am not sure what I will do.  Right now, I am just watching what is taking place like the rest of you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think so for Trump wants to do what I want done and he hopefully will have a Republican congress to do it with....   Obama would not be such a bad president were he not a progressive that promotes Islam in a country that is supposed to be a Republic.

You do not know what Trump wants to do, you know only what his words tell you.  His current words do not match his actions over the last 40 years.

Trump mirrors Obamas election  in many ways, he is riding a wave of dissatisfaction and saying all the right things.  People are willing to overlook 40 plus years of actions because his words sound sweet to their ears....just like they did with Obama

41 minutes ago, Vendtre said:
42 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

You do not know what Trump wants to do, you know only what his words tell you.  His current words do not match his actions over the last 40 years.

Trump mirrors Obamas election  in many ways, he is riding a wave of dissatisfaction and saying all the right things.  People are willing to overlook 40 plus years of actions because his words sound sweet to their ears....just like they did with Obama

Well, I'm 68 and can tell you that every president that I have voted for, you could say that about....  Maybe with the exception of Obama....   he has done exactly what he said he would do....  or has tried.    My personal take on it is that even if Trump isn't telling us the truth, he's still a better pick than any of the others.

And he doesn't seem to be hiding much of anything...   actually he is refreshingly open about things and not PC at all about much of anything.    People change....   I've changed over the last ten years about a lot of things.

6 minutes ago, other one said:

Well, I'm 68 and can tell you that every president that I have voted for, you could say that about....  Maybe with the exception of Obama....   he has done exactly what he said he would do....  or has tried.    My personal take on it is that even if Trump isn't telling us the truth, he's still a better pick than any of the others.

And he doesn't seem to be hiding much of anything...   actually he is refreshingly open about things and not PC at all about much of anything.    People change....   I've changed over the last ten years about a lot of things.

In the last ten years have you gone from pro-abortion to pro-life and from pro-Obamacare to against it and from pro-illegal immigration to against it?  

3 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

In the last ten years have you gone from pro-abortion to pro-life and from pro-Obamacare to against it and from pro-illegal immigration to against it?  

Actually my stance on abortion has changed, not as drastic as pro abortion to anti, but from exclusions of rape and incest to no exclusions at all.....  I have never been a total condemning person toward Obamacare, so it would be hard to compare.....   I will say though; my wife lost her corporate insurance that we have used since 1970 with the company I worked for for nearly 40 years to an Obamacare bronze from the same insurance company and it is saving us a bit over three hundred and fifty dollars a month with much better coverage....   Actually it is so good we are going to postpone her joining medicare until the end of the year instead of taking it in June when she turns 65.

Yes, my immigration has changed, I think we should now just shoot them at the border...  that is how serious immigration has become to the future of our nation.

So yes my thinking about those things has changed and changed a lot.

6 minutes ago, other one said:

Actually my stance on abortion has changed, not as drastic as pro abortion to anti, but from exclusions of rape and incest to no exclusions at all.....  I have never been a total condemning person toward Obamacare, so it would be hard to compare.....   I will say though; my wife lost her corporate insurance that we have used since 1970 with the company I worked for for nearly 40 years to an Obamacare bronze from the same insurance company and it is saving us a bit over three hundred and fifty dollars a month with much better coverage....   Actually it is so good we are going to postpone her joining medicare until the end of the year instead of taking it in June when she turns 65.

Yes, my immigration has changed, I think we should now just shoot them at the border...  that is how serious immigration has become to the future of our nation.

So yes my thinking about those things has changed and changed a lot.

Then I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you.  If he is elected I sincerely hope it is you saying "I told you so" and not me. 

I just recall having this same discussion with many of my friends that wanted to vote for Obama.  They did despite my best efforts and now just about all of them have said they wish they had listened. 

2 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Then I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you.  If he is elected I sincerely hope it is you saying "I told you so" and not me. 

I just recall having this same discussion with many of my friends that wanted to vote for Obama.  They did despite my best efforts and now just about all of them have said they wish they had listened. 

they should have listened to Obama....   he told us the thing he has done during and before his election...  and that is the problem (people really didn't listen to what he was saying)   and that is the huge difference in Obama and Trump.   People are listening to Trump, they just don't believe him..... 

Your friends have no excuse about Obama, for he told us what he was going to do...    That's why it is hard to figure out how he got elected.

If Obama finds a way to get another progressive judge put on the Supreme Court we will pay for it for years....   assuming the country doesn't come apart at the seems.   That would put the progressives in the majority concerning gun control.....    and just a reminder that the last time someone tried to physically confiscate guns in this country it started the Revolutionary War.

I think people should listen to me about Trump as well.  His entire adult life he has shown three things consistently...

1.  He cares about nobody but himself.  

2.  He has poor judgement 

3.  He is vindictive and petty.  

These are a dangerous mix for someone sitting in the White House. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, other one said:

How do you know he wants to?