JohnS

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

leejosepho, just out of curiosity, what would you do if you walked in upon a pedophile/murderer who had a child in his clutches?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I can't believe what I'm reading here, this is unreal for the Russians to do such a thing

No matter what for religion the enemy is, for me it wouldn't bother me if they buried me in pigskin, it doesn't sound too nice....) but because of disrespect for their religion to do such a thing is, well I can't find the right word for it.....

In Christ, Angels

Do you respect a religion that calls for terrorism?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I can't believe what I'm reading here, this is unreal for the Russians to do such a thing

No matter what for religion the enemy is, for me it wouldn't bother me if they buried me in pigskin, it doesn't sound too nice....) but because of disrespect for their religion to do such a thing is, well I can't find the right word for it.....

In Christ, Angels

Perhaps I can help you with the proper words.

Christians should show no respect for any satanic cult. Many cults are veiled in the word religion.

Islamism is a satanic cult period. If you are not familiar with the basic tenants of the religion, I will gladly help you with understanding.

That is not based on my opinion, it is based on Biblical teachings.

I am hard put to find words to describe Christians that think we should show the religion of Islam any respect at all. I can only figure they are unfamiliar with the religion.

That doesn't mean we disrespect the many followers of Islamism, but at the same time we are not required to respect any of the satanic beliefs they follow.

In Christ

Dennis

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I quess I used the wrong words, of course I think that the Islam religion is without the shadow of doubt a cult.

The terrorists who commited that crime are so very decieved and the worst thing is they try to convert the whole world and to kill all people who call themself Christian or Jew, thinking they do a good job for their God (is not our God)

But to put the terrorist in pigs coverings in their grave because of their religion?

I don't think that will do any good at all because all the people who believe Islam are brainwashed.

But to do that thinking you change their thinking of commiting more crimes...that will not work, nothing will work, they will not give up before Jesus will come back to this earth.

they are out to convert the whole world and they are threatening the stability of the world.

That is really what I ment to say...that to put them in their graves out of disrespect for their religion will not change anything.They are too fanatic.

Let's not forget to pray for all the people who died because of that gas!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Who might you be, Golden Dragon? If it is a sure-fire answer you are looking for, wouldn't a few nukes do the job just fine? I always thought the matter could be ended with convential weapons. Two bombs and a suggestion would do it. One bomb for Mecca, one bomb for Medina and one sugestion to the Israelis to begin clearing the Temple Mount for future construction. I doubt there were enough remains from the hijackers on 9/11 to wrap a piece of bacon around.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Angel4U:  They are not doing this because they hate the religion of Islam, they are attempting this as a DETERRENT to terrorism in an attempt to save INNOCENT LIVES -- sure beats bombing, wouldn't ya say?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

angels4u:

That is really what I ment to say...that to put them in their graves out of disrespect for their religion will not change anything.They are too fanatic.

Oh, but it will change things.  They will quit killing the enemy that fights back with something that they fear.  It has been proven!  If you are a Christian, you know that it doesn't matter how you're buried.  What really matters is if you have accepted the King of kings for your Savior.  These people are going to hell because they refuse to call Jesus anything more than a prophet.  Who are you terrorizing but the living...who you convince that IF they commit anymore atrocities, their fate will be that of their comrades.

This is a proven method to make Islamics quit what they are best at....killing infidels.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Who might you be, Golden Dragon? If it is a sure-fire answer you are looking for, wouldn't a few nukes do the job just fine? I always thought the matter could be ended with convential weapons. Two bombs and a suggestion would do it. One bomb for Mecca, one bomb for Medina and one sugestion to the Israelis to begin clearing the Temple Mount for future construction. I doubt there were enough remains from the hijackers on 9/11 to wrap a piece of bacon around.

As for who I am, I believe I am a poster who has never addressed you as far as I know.

As for what you are talking about I don't have a clue.

I also don't remember even intimating there is a sure fire answer much less ask for one.

I do know we are commanded to resist evil in all it's forms. I also know the teachings of the Bible gives us any authority we need to protect our loved ones from danger. In fact to do less is to deny the faith.

Like it or not there are hundreds of documented cases where burying Islamic terrorists in pigskins has been the second best way of discouraging others. Simply put it works.

The best way as history proves is to line 50 of them up and machinegun 49 of them. Send the survivor back to his comrades to tell what happened. The Russians found this method very effective in the 1980's.

The Eygptians roll machineguns in on vehicles and kill everyone in the entire crowd. Innocents included. The few survivors get the pleasure of burying the dead. Protest and Intafada over.

I'll stick with the pigskins.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Why would they fear to be buried in pigskins? Do you think it would make a difference?

Angels?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Angels,

Those that believe in Islam, believe if you are killed or buried with an unclean thing then you are going to hell.  Strange huh?

Take care and God bless,

George