• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

5 hours ago, gdemoss said:

We are called to be of the same mind.  We are told that if we love him then we will all be one together.

Envy, debate, deceit and the many pride of life issues that plague people cannot stop causing division but you cannot separate those who are united in purpose whose hearts are knit together in love circummcised unto God.

Confusion is of the devil.  Clarity is of God therefore Christ declared God in the flesh and we ought follow his lead.

Amen!

Guest Thallasa
On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:01 PM, *Zion* said:

Amen, I believe and receive :P 

:bighug:

I definitely think you're on to something, though.  God gave human beings a sense of humour for a reason, and some of the things going on here, we certainly should not get discouraged or disunified about.  

Psalm 2 says God laughs at all the nations that gather against Him.  It's silly that these tiny puny creatures think they can take on Almighty God.  And some of the vain, proud, puffed up things people do say (I've even seen it here on Worthy:taped:) even if they were meant in all seriousness, we should be literally laughing out loud about.  We just need God's wisdom to know which kinds of things we should respond that way to, being led of His Spirit and indwelling in His Holy Word.

Maybe that's the answer to your question on the previous page, about how to deal with immature 'teachers'.  Nod, smile, and simply move along.  Or even laugh at.  I'm sure I sound ridiculous to God sometimes.  Ye of little faith and all that.  And like they say, if you want to make God laugh, just tell Him your plans :D

Let me know what you think, sis.

Sorry took so long , Zion . Maybe you are correct . Certainly , it takes more effort to engage ,but am going engage less from now on . I don't believe that being non commital is the best thing really ,but for those who never read posts before launching in , it is best .

A sense of humour indicates that one does not take oneself too seriously (unless of course it is derision ,)not humour . 

I like that one about making God laugh, by telling Him your plans : but you will laugh when  I say He does not laugh at my plans ,  because I make none without telling Him , and asking if it is O.K.  That I learned the hard way . Now after saying what I would like, or like to do I wait unti I get the go ahead ,or not . Sometimes it's touch and go ,and I may have to modify , but am learning to fit in with Him , and of course He is generous  beyond all imagining .:6:

Guest Thallasa
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, Ezra said:

There are seven aspects to Christian unity (Eph 4:1-6), and they are not humanistic. Even though God the Father is mentioned last, He actually comes first.  If God is not within there can be no unity:

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

1. There is one body, and [the Church]

2. one Spirit, even as ye are called in [the Holy Spirit]

3. one hope of your calling; [eternal life]

4. One Lord, [the Lord Jesus Christ]

5. one faith, [Bible Christianity]

6. one baptism, [by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ]

7. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:34 PM, Teditis said:

s the answer.

And not just any love but the Love which by God Loves us.

With that we actually enjoy getting along with others, no matter who they are or what they believe.

If you find yourself lacking that, pray to God for it. No harm; no foul... and no shame.

This is what Universalists believe , but it is not Christian .

• Group:  Royal Member

That is so true. How often do we all ask God: ok, Lord, what do you want me to do today?  

We are His children and His servants, after all.  Not my will by your will be done.  

After all, He has said: 

John 14:12

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that Ido; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.

What amazing things await for us when we get around to asking that question!  Exciting! :happyhappy:

Back to the OP, they will know us by the fact that we love each other.  Love is the greatest commandment.  Let's be encouraged at least in His love for us :)

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

41 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

This is what Universalists believe , but it is not Christian .

Universalists believe all are saved.

I can't find anywhere where he said anything about salvation in his post.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

14 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Sorry, Not sure who the "them" are you and Thallas are talking about. I'm talking about the "them" we are told a lot about in the word. Here are just a few of the "them":

That's strange -you aren't sure who the "them" Thallasa was talking about but you had no problem saying you were 100% sure Thallasa is right:

16 hours ago, Reinitin said:

• Ezra said:

What Thallasa is saying is that many have "another Jesus" whom they have molded into their own conception of how they would like their Jesus to be.

I do believe Thallasa is 100% correct

Sometimes I wonder if we're so busy trying to be right and getting everyone to follow us rather than pointing one another to Jesus and His Word.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,948
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, *Zion* said:

Amen!

Are you a cheer leader?

Quickly you said "amen". 

Demos is saying that the love of God is express by Jesus on the Cross.

And we all start from their, our first  love, we love him because he died for us.

Demos is taking everyone to the Cross, and he said , something about that.

To stay away from name calling, and promoting our own points of view, calling on others to form the power of groups, and establish the guidance by the numbers of followers.

Demos, I think he said:  

Let's us be united and be in one proppose, which is also the proppose of God, to tell people

to believed in the Savior, Jesus Christ

who died on the Cross for us. He paid the price, and he bought us with his blood. He reddemed us.

Demos, I think he is saying, that Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sins, and to open the way to heaven,

Jesus is the way to heaven,

Jesus did not died for your culture, and think it over, stop judging the work of Jesus on the Cross, by your culture, and your own point of view,

Which causes divisions, and it is not from God, and not what Jesus wants us to proclaim, 

It is not from God to say, to those who believed Jesus Christ that they are going to Hell, 

Because some believe and they don't know, or are sure that they are with Christ, Heavens and not Hell, if Christ is in Heaven, and they are trying still to secure  Heaven something  they allready have by faith. 

We are under the blood, because we believe that Jesus die shedding  his blood on the Cross.

Unity on the message of the Cross.

There is no other way.

And jesus is in the Heavens. Sitting on the Throne as the King of Kings.