• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

37 minutes ago, Spock said:

What are you afraid of?  Why hate Putin?  He hates ISIS, don't you? 

The old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" has never worked out well for anybody 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Are YOU a communist?

Lol! :)

i don't think I am, but maybe I am by some other people's standards.  Heck, didn't the Jews even slander Jesus by calling him things pretty similar at that time? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

So we have Russia and Iran building up around Syria, and we have Saudi Arabia along with how many countries building up Northern Thunder, which I thought also included Turkey building up by the border, and yet there is supposed to be a cease fire, I thought I read somewhere today it is planned to start at midnight tonight?  And very little news coverage that I've noticed anyway.  It seems an awful lot of people want to be all in one spot! 

1 minute ago, Vendtre said:

The old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" has never worked out well for anybody 

I agree that we should keep our eye on him, but honestly, I think God may take care of him should he get a wee bit rambunctious. 

7 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I don't get all the communist questions, but ok.

Can a person be a communist and a christian at the same time?  Or does labeling someone a communist somehow change how that person should be treated?  Questions I have.  

Definition of Communism:

A way of organizing a society in which the government ownsthe things that are used to make and transport products (suchas land, oil, factoriesships, etc.) and there is no privately owned property.

just based on this definition I believe it is possible a  person can be both Christian and Communist, but how many people in history Have proven to be both?  Why are all the communist countries Godless? 

6 minutes ago, hmbld said:

So we have Russia and Iran building up around Syria, and we have Saudi Arabia along with how many countries building up Northern Thunder, which I thought also included Turkey building up by the border, and yet there is supposed to be a cease fire, I thought I read somewhere today it is planned to start at midnight tonight?  And very little news coverage that I've noticed anyway.  It seems an awful lot of people want to be all in one spot! 

War games? 

Just now, Spock said:

Definition of Communism:

A way of organizing a society in which the government ownsthe things that are used to make and transport products (suchas land, oil, factoriesships, etc.) and there is no privately owned property.

just based on this definition I believe it is possible a  person can be both Christian and Communist, but how many people in history Have proven to be both?  Why are all the communist countries Godless? 

My only thought is I have been told that the communist nations outlaw religions and bibles to maintain power.  I do not know if it is true.

I have also been told that once a nation exists under such a plan for a period of time, there builds up such a vacuum, that people thirst for the truth.  So in a way, even though Satan wants to rid peoples knowledge of God, God actually uses it for good, as people come to realize they need the truth.  

4 minutes ago, Spock said:

War games? 

Games, fine.  

Just read the US and Isreal are planning war games this coming sunday,

US-Israeli war games simulate unprecedented rocket fire

3,200 American and Israeli participate in exercises; future conflicts 'will be more complex' than before, says officer, and missiles and rockets will hit Israel.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Definition of Communism:

For communism to work, the leaders must be benevolent and Christian and be true servants looking for the welfare of others always.

The problem is absolute power draws those who desire power and absolute power corrupts absolutely, so such a system would never work because of the personalities involved - and this is what Putin learned.

Just now, thereselittleflower said:

For communism to work, the leaders must be benevolent and Christian.

The problem is absolute power draws those who desire power and absolute power corrupts absolutely, so such a system would never work because of the personalities involved - and this is what Putin learned.

You believe communism would work if the leaders met a criteria?  From what I've seen, some people will work overtime because they love their job, but many others will only work hard enough to get their basics paid for, so to expect someone to work hard for others to take it away does not seem like a workable system.  People might be inclined to give, but few agree with things being taken away from them.