spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

This YouTube is story where I believe strongly that I was visited in my cell by a very kind girl who was always willing to help people ,and there was a man pretending to be injured who abused her and took her life for an act of kindness.

Now I believe she is in heaven , and since we are all 1 body in christ as scripture says , I believe she was assigned to me and that she helps people who struggle with sociopathic disorders, have been abused, or have sexual or drug addictions and mental illness.

I have had many coincidences and dreams , interventions , and inner visions that have spoken loudly and clearly to me that this is not some fantasy or wishful thinking or delusion:

In jail I had nothing to turn to but God , so all I did was fill notebooks full of prayers, petitions, praises, blessings, and declarations in the name of Jesus and I was able to intercede for many nations, and many people and problems I saw on the news.

Jail kept me strongly united to my Maker because I had no one to turn to but him, but now that I'm in the world and there is hustle and bustle and so many other distractions to turn to, I have lost a lot of that relationship and constant unity.

I wish to share on this thread my experiences, strength, hope, and lessons learned while in jail that united me to Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Amen~!

There are many luxuries that I appreciate being out , some of them being the Internet , the fresh air ,the grass ,the birds , the trees, no physical hunger, and I cherish my walks in nature.

But I am slightly dumbfounded to say that I think I was over all happier, or at least more content in jail , and stronger spiritually in Jail.

Now that I've been out for over a month , I'm beginning to see more and more clearly that there are new walls that I need to escape from.  Although they are invisible, they are hard to break out of.

My Escape from Alcatraz is just beginning. :)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying , God bless you

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On March 6, 2016 at 10:38 PM, spiderman1917 said:
Now that I've been out for over a month , I'm beginning to see more and more clearly that there are new walls that I need to escape from.  Although they are invisible, they are hard to break out of.

It won't be easy.

Yet,  perhaps , it will be .....

Jesus can help as many as call on Him, ? or as many as He calls ? , "if" ..... ((He does state unchangeable conditions))

LUKE 13:34  KJ21

,,,,,, which killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

I love what corrie ten boons said she asked prisoners. Did you know you can be lights? Do you realise when you get to heaven many people from this prison may be around you thanking you for inviting them. Do you know when you invite people to call on Jesus and pray for them you are doing what Jesus asked you to do and growing the kingdom of God?