• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Kan said:

Why would the Lord give dimensions/measurements, if the walls, etc, are not real?

Hi Kan

The walls you wont be able to see, but the boundaries are real. 

Everyone will know those boundaries and what land belongs to the Kingdom area.  The boundaries on foot that is, and the fallen angels will know about the air space boundaries. 

I cannot think that the height would be for any other reason?  Unless they are going to build planes again, or satelites, which I seriously doubt.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 14/3/2016 at 10:25 PM, ezekiel said:

The measurement's are that of a Angel not of Man. That being so it will be ten times the size that you listed. If it was that of God a thousand times. That being said we are looking at two planet's Uranus and Neptune.

God must bring them forth as he said.

Isaiah 33 17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

This shall be before God forever and not be destroyed.

Isaiah 33 20 Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.

This prophecy  as verse 17 has been fulfilled in your eyes today.

Ezekiel

I think in Man's measurements the city works out to around 2, 414km.  The angel did the measuring according to man's measurements.

Revelation 21:15   And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Revelation 21:16   And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Revelation 21:17   And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Sorry, the wall is only 144 cubits = 936 metres, not the full height of the city, my mistake.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

sister : ezekiel has seen the New Heaven's clear as day. What you see in them verses are just in part of it. John will soon come you can ask him if you know Him moreover look at them planets they move out of place.

45 minutes ago, Sister said:

Ezekiel

I think in Man's measurements the city works out to around 2, 414km.  The angel did the measuring according to man's measurements.

Revelation 21:15   And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Revelation 21:16   And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Revelation 21:17   And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Sorry, the wall is only 144 cubits = 936 metres, not the full height of the city, my mistake.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 4:25 AM, HAZARD said:

Hi Sister :),  Here's what the Scriptures teach regarding your question and thoughts on this!

Satan has always wanted to toss God off His throne, remember these Scriptures?

Lucifer convinced one third of God's angels to rebel with him and they rebelled against God and His universal rule, and invaded heaven to try and de-throne God Himself. (Ezek; 28:13-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

He was a arc angel who had complete access to Heaven and was given rule of the earth, until iniquity was found in him.

Ezek, 28: 13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl,5the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

V, 14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 15, Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

V, 16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 17, Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

V, 18, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

His attack upon God in his attempt to dethrone God caused him to be tossed out of Heaven to the earth.

Isa 14: 12, 'How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V, 13, "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"  .  .  .   [Heaven is somewhere in the Northern part of the universe and that's where Satan originally wanted to rule from}

V, 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most High. .  .  .  [He once ruled the earth before Adam, hence the statement that he was under the clouds]

During the Millennium he and his rebel angels will be locked away in Hell for the entire time, but he will be loosed for a short time to again tempt the nations to see if he can again gather enough support to get rid of God. He will get some from the people who have behaved themselves during the Millennium, it seems only because they had no option and they will join Satan as soon as he is loosed, but,He and they, naturally will again be defeated and be locked away for ever in the Lake of fire.

Rev. 20: 7, And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
V, 8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
V,9, And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
 V, 10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Hi Hazard,

Not so.

Only Satan is locked up for the 1000k .. here is WHERE his fallen angels will be based :

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Serving.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Kan

The walls you wont be able to see, but the boundaries are real. 

Everyone will know those boundaries and what land belongs to the Kingdom area.  The boundaries on foot that is, and the fallen angels will know about the air space boundaries. 

I cannot think that the height would be for any other reason?  Unless they are going to build planes again, or satelites, which I seriously doubt.

Yes, what you have said has crossed my mind. But I'm pretty sure that the walls can be seen and measured, even though heaven is guarded against the invasion of the unwelcome.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Ezekiel

The ancient measurement of the cubit is according to that of an angel or the original man, which is the larger cubit. So 144 cubits would roughly be 80 m. In some cultures this was the length of the elbow to the wrist, plus two hand spans.

Using the same scale, makes the city just a little over 2,414 km. The ark of the covenant, as well as most measurements in the old Testament, such as Noah's ark, go by the larger cubit. Ezekiel's metropolis in vision uses the same. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Hazard,

Not so.

Only Satan is locked up for the 1000k .. here is WHERE his fallen angels will be based :

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Serving.

Sorry to you Serving, you are getting ahead of yourself. Read the Scripture Rev. 18:2 again, then keep on reading. In fact start at verse one and read throughto verse 24 and you will see that this time starts after the rapture, not after the Millennium.

Satan and his demons and fallen angels WILL all be locked up after the Millennium, then released for a short time to deceive the nations, to see if anyone will continue to follow him, and then they will be  locked up forever.

Revelation 18:2. This Scripture speaks about the time immediately after the rapture, not after the Millennium. Babylon will become the chief center of demon operations after the rapture. This is the chief cause of her fall, (v.2).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Sorry to you Serving, you are getting ahead of yourself. Read the Scripture Rev. 18:2 again, then keep on reading. In fact start at verse one and read throughto verse 24 and you will see that this time starts after the rapture, not after the Millennium.

Satan and his demons and fallen angels WILL all be locked up after the Millennium, then released for a short time to deceive the nations, to see if anyone will continue to follow him, and then they will be  locked up forever.

Revelation 18:2. This Scripture speaks about the time immediately after the rapture, not after the Millennium. Babylon will become the chief center of demon operations after the rapture. This is the chief cause of her fall, (v.2).

Satan is locked up during the Millennium..

Rev 20:1-3

20 And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he should not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.
NASB

I don't remember seeing anywhere that the fallen angels are locked up till judgment time and then those that we condemn will be tossed into the fire.

If the angels are locked up also I would really like to know for that has been bugging me for a long time.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, other one said:

Satan is locked up during the Millennium..

I don't remember seeing anywhere that the fallen angels are locked up till judgment time and then those that we condemn will be tossed into the fire.

If the angels are locked up also I would really like to know for that has been bugging me for a long time.

The Bottomless Pit or Abyss is the abode or prison of demons and certain angelic beings. No human being is ever thrown into the abyss. It is a very deep chasm in the lower parts of the Earth. It is translated "deep" and "Bottomless Pit" in Rev. 9:1-3, 11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1-10). All these Scriptures prove that there are prisons in the lower parts of the Earth for departed sinning spirit beings, and they are not and could never be the same as a grave on the surface of the Earth

Jude 1:6 shows there are some angels who are right now, already in everlasting chains held under darkness until judgment day because of the sin of taking the daughters of men and having children by them.

Jude 1:6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

27 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The Bottomless Pit or Abyss is the abode or prison of demons and certain angelic beings. No human being is ever thrown into the abyss. It is a very deep chasm in the lower parts of the Earth. It is translated "deep" and "Bottomless Pit" in Rev. 9:1-3, 11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1-10). All these Scriptures prove that there are prisons in the lower parts of the Earth for departed sinning spirit beings, and they are not and could never be the same as a grave on the surface of the Earth

Jude 1:6 shows there are some angels who are right now, already in everlasting chains held under darkness until judgment day because of the sin of taking the daughters of men and having children by them.

Jude 1:6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Where do the ones still here go when they lock up the devil.  I don't think I have ever seen that in the word.