• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

2 hours ago, Kan said:

The significance of the east gate caught my attention, I have heard, it is the main entrance of the twelve, it must belong to the tribe of.......... ? We should be able to work that one out by the symbols of the twelve tribes and how they were placed in the camp of Israel. My guess is the Lion gate - Judah?

Kan : The main for Earth. The lion rules all.

It is Christ the that enters the east gate with him his followers. The waters you see here are peoples. You may call this the end of Earth or Rapture. The east gate is earth.

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

You will need to understand Ezekiel 1. That is that Gods wheels are Stars, Planets so this vision below and Ezekiel was their when Earth was destroyed, note city equals earth.  

And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.

Christ dwells in Heaven in the house of God.

And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

• Group:  Seeker

Kan sorry :  The city in this is Nibiru ezekiel was thinking of the book of Revelation also.

You will need to understand Ezekiel 1. That is that Gods wheels are Stars, Planets so this vision below and Ezekiel was their when Earth was destroyed, note city equals earth.  

And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

Ezekiel was at the destruction of both planets Nibiru and Earth.

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/24/2016 at 9:00 AM, ezekiel said:

Kan : The main for Earth. The lion rules all.

It is Christ the that enters the east gate with him his followers. The waters you see here are peoples. You may call this the end of Earth or Rapture. The east gate is earth.

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.

Christ dwells in Heaven in the house of God.

And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, This Is The Throne Of God In Jerusalem's New Temple

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:1-5

When Jesus Descends Back Down

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6

To Zion

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:8-10

~

Believe

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/23/2016 at 8:16 AM, ezekiel said:

The Temple in Heaven as for the gates. It is above and what is above rules that which is below Stars and Planet's. The portals rather gates that the Angel's travel in and out of Heaven. You never know when a Angel my visit you with not his Glory but put on flesh. Flesh can not enter for it is design for the Angels. Now the East portal / gate it will be closed til the children have paid for the sins they have done. This is a good time to come to Christ and repent now so this will not be you. After that then all will be open but the New Earth will replace the destroyed planet. No Angel or man will enter the east portal this is the planet the Son of God has came to and if He makes a peace offering and leads them, then it will be so. The New Planet's God will build they will have sun and moon and man that God has created he will place them on the planets and they will grow. The Angel's in Heaven that rule now and have now done God will, will be cast out and replace will those who love Christ and done his will. This is the the place Christ will dwell. 

:emot-heartbeat:

What

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation 21:1-5

God Tells Us

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 22:1-5

~

PS: Beloved

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

Just Don't Believe

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

That Old Reprobate, Digger Joe Smith

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:12-15

~

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/25/2016 at 10:36 PM, ezekiel said:

Kan sorry :  The city in this is Nibiru ezekiel was thinking of the book of Revelation also.

Ezekiel was at the destruction of both planets Nibiru and Earth.

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

I don't know anything of a planet named Nibiru. I have read a few things both from the Bible and other sources, from which I conclude that the city rests on another planet for the time, and will one day move to earth, but I don't say that the Bible teaches it, it's just my opinion.

From what I have read the earth will remain forever, even after it has been destroyed by fire, as it was destroyed by water at one time.

"The meek shall inherit the earth."

Psalms 104:5 - the foundations of the earth are secured forever. The surface may be changed, but the base remains.

I found about 80 texts which say the earth, the city called Zion, the sun, moon and stars will last forever. I think the evidence is in favor of that.

We read of the powers of heaven being shaken, so the sun may be darkened and possibly moved out of place, but God has ordained them to remain for the future restoration of earth.

• Group:  Seeker

The face you see on ezekiel post are the New Heavens. Yea the Earth shall pass away but word of God last forever. Yea the word of God shall be established on the New Worlds. And the children of Israel shall be as the stars of Heaven.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Rev 2;2-3)-And I John saw the "Holy City" New Jerusalem,coming down from God out of heaven,prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,Behold,the tabernacle of God is with men,and he will dwell with them,and they shall be his people,and God himself shall be with them,and be there God..

Rev  21;22-24)-And I saw no temple therein, for the Lord God all mighty and the lamb are the temple of it.And the city had no need of sun,neighter of the moon,to shine in it,for the Glory of God did "lighten it" and the lamb is the light there of.And the nations of them which are saved,shall walk in the light of it.,and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.

Rev 21;25-27)-And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day,for their shall be no night there.And they shall bring the glory and honor of all the nations into it. And there shall no wise enter into it anything that defileth,neighter whatsoever worketh abomination,or maketh a lie, But they which are "WRITTEN " in the  "Lambs Book of Life"

Rev 22;2)-On eighter side of the river stood a Tree of Life,which yields twelve crops of fruit,one for each month of the year,the leaves of the trees serve for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22;12-14)-Yes,I am coming soon,and bringing my recompense with me,torequite everyone according to his deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega the first and the Last,the beginning and the end.Happy are those who wash their robes clean.! They will have the right to the " Tree of Life" and will enter by the gates of the City.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/28/2016 at 9:57 PM, ezekiel said:

The face you see on ezekiel post are the New Heavens. Yea the Earth shall pass away but word of God last forever. Yea the word of God shall be established on the New Worlds. And the children of Israel shall be as the stars of Heaven.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Thanks for those texts, they do seem to put an end to earth. The earth was utterly destroyed by the flood, and so will be utterly burned in the last days. Yet the globe remains, although all of its surface is no place to live for a while.

Jesus said that heaven and earth may pass away, but not His word. The same Word which was spoken in the beginning, is the everlasting power of life from God, and it cannot be prevented from restoring the earth to its original paradise condition. Eventually it will happen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

I heard that there is not even one single real life photograph of a satellite in space, just computer generated pictures.  Does any one know if this is true?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Sister said:

I heard that there is not even one single real life photograph of a satellite in space, just computer generated pictures.  Does any one know if this is true?

Hi Sister.

NASSA says there is and even publishes photo's of the junk they leave behind. Here are but three. There's hundreds more available Google space junk and you will see.