IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 28/03/2016 at 3:25 AM, WilliamL said:

You left out "doctrines of women."  :D

1 Cor. 1:22 [God] also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

Eph. 1:13 ...you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise...

Eph. 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Once again you haven't done your homework.

William

You are forcing me into a corner!  Lets do some homework together and I will show you how these scriptures have been misinterpreted.

Ephesians 1:4   According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (Who is the us?)

Ephesians 1:5   Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (Paul a Jew, even "adopted" as one of God's children)

Ephesians 1:6   To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. (accepted already)

Ephesians 1:7   In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (*we* have redemption)

Ephesians 1:8   Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; (do all have wisdom and prudence?)

Ephesians 1:9   Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (do all know the mystery of his will?)

Ephesians 1:10   That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 1:11   In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:12   That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Ok, the above, he is speaking about the apostles.  The particular ones Christ chose, whom he gave all understanding to.  They are already chosen from the beginning.  Christ taught them to teach us.  Paul was chosen also, he wrote most of the NT.  He was given all understanding and was made known all the mysteries, just like all the other apostles, so that they can be our teachers.  We are following the words of the men CHOSEN, by Christ himself to spread his truth, and not just anyone.

Ephesians 1:13   In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (The apostles were the FIRST to trust in CHRIST, and after they gave us the word of truth, WE also believed in Christ after THEM, and because of it we are ALSO like THEM, the apostles.... SEALED with the holy Spirit of promise.....William not all get the holy spirit promised.  Those who don't eat Christ's flesh for one, do not receive the promise of the holy spirit, even though all claim they do?, yet there will be many, who will overcome at the end of their life, they do this by making a choice, and that is to chose Christ over their lives, ...this does not mean that they were "SEALED" with the Holy Spirit as promised.  They will get "RESURRECTED" AS "PROMISED" however, because many are walking around with spots on their robes, but make their sacrifice at the END, and forgiven because of MERCY )

Ephesians 1:14   Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1:15   Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, (do all have the same faith as THEM? Do all love their brother?)

Ephesians 1:16   Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; (They knew their words were going to reach US, even today)

Ephesians 1:17   That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  (only for those who have been SEALED with the HOLY SPIRIT as PROMISED, will be given the spirit of wisdom and he will reveal himself to him.  That's not everybody William.  Everybody is confused....look at all the arguments on here!)

Ephesians 1:18   The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, (only to those who are SEALED with the Holy Spirit)

Ephesians 1:19   And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, (speaking to us, who are of that same mindset as them)

Every body like to read these scriptures and say, yeah, yeah, that's us.  He's talking to me.  I've got the holy spirit as promised because I believe in him!  I go to church, I sing songs, I pray, I give to the church, I help people, I preach Christ, yet they do not know that they have not been feeding on his FLESH.  HIS WORD.  They have accepted someone else's WORD, that sounds the same, but if you really look into it deeply, and compare carefully with the scriptures, it's not preaching the same doctrine that the apostles gave us.

now look at this;

Revelation 19:10   And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

To have the spirit of prophecy, one has been given understanding to know all things.  Generations ago this was not possible, because technology was behind.  We are living in the last days spoken of NOW, therefore can identify clearly what those old prophecies were exactly speaking about.  It's clear, to have the testimony of Jesus, one has to be given the spirit of prophecy (understanding the prophesies already spoken)  Now it makes more sense to me, that those who were chosen at the BEGINNING (THE APOSTLES/24 elders) are speaking to those in THE END TIMES, who received their doctrine, and because of it were CHOSEN, to be SEALED and given all the same revelations, and knowledge and wisdom, and mysteries that they received, because they were SEALED with that PROMISE of the HOLY SPIRIT, which reveals ALL.  Not just parts, but the FULL MEASURE. 

And it says that in the end times there are only 144,000 SEALED.  No more, no less. That number is not a coincidence, but precise. Makes sense because they are living in those END TIMES, when things are so CLEAR, and I believe that they are CHOSEN, just like the apostles were, and these follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes and are the SEALED ones that Paul was speaking to.

The full TESTIMONY of JESUS was at the beginning with the apostles, and will end with the 144,000.  THESE ARE WHO HAVE BEEN SEALED.

William

James 1:1   James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

William

2 Corinthians 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:

2 Corinthians 1:4   Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:5   For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:6   And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

2 Corinthians 1:7   And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

2 Corinthians 1:8   For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:

2 Corinthians 1:9   But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

2 Corinthians 1:10   Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;

2 Corinthians 1:11   Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

2 Corinthians 1:12   For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

2 Corinthians 1:13   For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;
2 Corinthians 1:14   As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:19   For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

2 Corinthians 1:21   Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
2 Corinthians 1:22   Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

11 hours ago, 7thseal said:

Jesus cried with a loud voice and yielded up His spirit.

Then where did he go? It wasn't to heaven if you read carefully.

He descended first into Hades, to preach the Gospel to the dead. 1 Peter 3:18-19, 4:6 Then he arose and ascended to his Father in Heaven. John 20:17

11 hours ago, 7thseal said:

At the same time graves were opened...

Where did they go? Again before He ascended to Heaven for the offering?

Already answered: they stayed in their tombs until after he arose from the dead. Matt. 27:53

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

11 hours ago, Sister said:

You are forcing me into a corner!  Lets do some homework together and I will show you how these scriptures have been misinterpreted.

Ephesians 1:4   According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (Who is the us?) ...

Ok, the above, he is speaking about the apostles. 

You left out Ephesians 1:1 --  Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:

This is the antecedent to the "us": the saints, not merely the apostles. This epistle is to, about, and for the saints. Us. He is not merely "speaking about the apostles."

These promises in Ephesians, which you say apply only to the apostles, apply to all who are saints/agaois/holy ones, that is, those who are "faithful in Christ Jesus." (NOT to anyone who merely claims to be a Christian, but is in fact not walking in the faith.)

William

I am not going to argue with you anymore.  I highlighted the "US" and "You" and "we" to show there's a message in a message there for those who will acknowledge what they wrote, to receive even to the end.  I believe these are the "sealed" ones, "sealed with the "Holy Spirit".  It's not the majority, but the minority of those living in the last days of the 12 tribes of Israel, who are the 144,000. sealed.,,and not to say everybody misses out, but anyone can run in that same race who is of a pure heart and who really wants to know their God by Jesus message  and the apostles whom he ordained to reveal and clarify everything to "us", even linking their information and clues to OT prophecies making them clearer now. 

My point, only 144,000 SEALED, besides the apostles.  All Chosen to be the FIRSTFRUITS of the Kingdom of God, not the fleshly kingdom in Jerusalem, but heirs to everything that God owns.  All given the full measure of the spirit, which is the Spirit of Prophecy only possible to have in the last days, declaring before it happens, that God's Word is sure as a true testimony not of their own personal lives, but the Word of God given to us through those he chose.

It appears to me these 144,000 have that "same song" the 24 elders in heaven have, which is that "same doctrine", "same acknowledgment" the apostles were first given, and are SEALED, set apart to be true witnesses because they have been revealed everything also.

That's my opinion anyway.  I'm tired of this, I can't get a good decent rebuttal, because you all don't want to know or care about this simply because you picture the 144,000 as the "remnants" of Israel, which I already proved on other posts are NOT.

...and it's got nothing to do with the red horse.  Sorry Sinnersaved.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Sister said:

you picture the 144,000 as the "remnants" of Israel, which I already proved on other posts are NOT.

How could you prove that the 144,000 are NOT a part of the remnant of Israel?  That would certainly turn Scripture on its head.  They are clearly identified by the tribes of Israel, and are distinct from the Gentiles as well as other segments of believing Israel.

As to the "red horse" representing warfare and bloodshed, it was released almost immediately after the Revelation was written. Millions have died and shed their blood in hundreds (perhaps thousands) of wars.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

How could you prove that the 144,000 are NOT a part of the remnant of Israel?  That would certainly turn Scripture on its head.  They are clearly identified by the tribes of Israel, and are distinct from the Gentiles as well as other segments of believing Israel.

As to the "red horse" representing warfare and bloodshed, it was released almost immediately after the Revelation was written. Millions have died and shed their blood in hundreds (perhaps thousands) of wars.

would they be those filled with the holy spirit ? the thousands that died ,already ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/1/2016 at 8:38 AM, WilliamL said:

He descended first into Hades, to preach the Gospel to the dead. 1 Peter 3:18-19, 4:6 Then he arose and ascended to his Father in Heaven. John 20:17

Already answered: they stayed in their tombs until after he arose from the dead. Matt. 27:53

Amen, their spirits taken to heaven, I guess our difference is, where they went in the physical body? Holy city?

On 02/04/2016 at 8:00 AM, Ezra said:

Ezra

In the Remnants of Israel thread, I posted scripture showing that the surviving Remnants of Israel come into the kingdom on Foot.  Why did you ignore this?  You said they come down from heaven?  Scripture never gets turned on it's head, only doctrines do when you get the truth all mixed up.

I said sorry to SINNERSAVED, because the remnants of Israel have nothing to do with the Red Horse topic.  As for the Red horse, there have always been wars, but not a WORLD WAR as in WORLD WAR 1 & 2.  (hence the name ....WORLD war)  That did not happen almost immediately after Revelations?