IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

He descended first into Hades, to preach the Gospel to the dead  1 Peter 3:18-19, 4:6  .

William

So Jesus was not really dead?  We have been preaching for over 2000 years that Jesus died for our sins.  If he was really preaching whilst he was supposed to be dead, then we have been preaching a lie all this time?  I know I havn't.  I say dead means dead.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, Sister said:

He descended first into Hades, to preach the Gospel to the dead  1 Peter 3:18-19, 4:6  .

William

So Jesus was not really dead?  We have been preaching for over 2000 years that Jesus died for our sins.  If he was really preaching whilst he was supposed to be dead, then we have been preaching a lie all this time?  I know I havn't.  I say dead means dead.

So apparently you also believe that death of the body causes non-existence of the soul. In denial of the Scriptures to the contrary, wherein souls are said to speak and feel after their physical bodies have been killed.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

So apparently you also believe that death of the body causes non-existence of the soul. In denial of the Scriptures to the contrary, wherein souls are said to speak and feel after their physical bodies have been killed.

William

I know these scriptures;

Ecclesiastes 9:4   For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Ecclesiastes 9:5   For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:6   Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 9:10   Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

This goes for everyone who dies whether good or evil.

When God created man, he became "a living soul".  So when we die, what becomes the opposite to a living soul?

That's right, a dead soul.  A dead soul can do nothing in the grave.  It's not designed to hear, speak or have any consciousness whatsoever.  You can't change a single thing once dead, so what's the point of being preached to?

Our "soul" is the essence of our spirit.  Our soul contains every single bit of information about the type of "spirit" we had in us whilst we were alive.  The spirit of the world, or the spirit of God.  Every soul is preserved by God to be judged according to what one put into his soul.  When we are dead, the power is pulled out.  When we face the resurrection, or judgement the power is switched back on.  Kind of like a USB stick.  Plug it in and it works, unplug it, and there's no power, but the information is still there for when it's turned back on.

In the grave we cannot even worship God because we are DEAD and know nothing during that time.

Luke 20:38   For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

William

I know these scriptures;

Ecclesiastes 9:4   For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Ecclesiastes 9:5   For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:6   Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 9:10   Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

This goes for everyone who dies whether good or evil.

When God created man, he became "a living soul".  So when we die, what becomes the opposite to a living soul?

That's right, a dead soul.  A dead soul can do nothing in the grave.  It's not designed to hear, speak or have any consciousness whatsoever.  You can't change a single thing once dead, so what's the point of being preached to?

Our "soul" is the essence of our spirit.  Our soul contains every single bit of information about the type of "spirit" we had in us whilst we were alive.  The spirit of the world, or the spirit of God.  Every soul is preserved by God to be judged according to what one put into his soul.  When we are dead, the power is pulled out.  When we face the resurrection, or judgement the power is switched back on.  Kind of like a USB stick.  Plug it in and it works, unplug it, and there's no power, but the information is still there for when it's turned back on.

In the grave we cannot even worship God because we are DEAD and know nothing during that time.

Luke 20:38   For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

I really enjoyed that , thank you sister, and be blessed, you gave me food for thought,  a USD stick is a good example?

7 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I really enjoyed that , thank you sister, and be blessed, you gave me food for thought,  a USD stick is a good example?

Your welcome!

I'm trying to explain and compare it to computer language because that's something we all use!

I store all my data on a USB stick.  It only works when it's plugged in.  When I unplug it I can't read anything, but the data is still there.  Our soul is like a device that contains all our information, everything we've done.  God is our lifeforce, the power which makes us live.  Whether we are good or evil we live because he gave us life in the first place.  When we die he disconnects the life, but the data which is the soul is preserved.  Everyone dies, it's just the way it goes.  We know the power will be turned on again at the resurrection, that's when we receive our reward, and not when we are dead.  Same as those who will face judgement, God will plug the power back in again, and every man will remember all that was stored into his soul.  All his works will then come to his rememberance, so when God tells him off, he can't say I don't remember doing that.  His soul will contain all the evidence for trial.  How do you explain a soul?  It's not something made of flesh, and something that can't be described easily.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

10 hours ago, Sister said:

As for the Red horse, there have always been wars, but not a WORLD WAR as in WORLD WAR 1 & 2.  (hence the name ....WORLD war)  That did not happen almost immediately after Revelations?

World Wars I and II are included in the Red Horse symbol, and so are all the wars which have raged since then (and continue to rage) on earth. In the Olivet Discourse Christ called them "wars and rumours of wars".

10 hours ago, Sister said:

In the Remnants of Israel thread, I posted scripture showing that the surviving Remnants of Israel come into the kingdom on Foot.  Why did you ignore this? 

I already stated that the 144,000 are only ONE SEGMENT of the believing remnant.  They are translated to Heaven, but redeemed and restored Israel will remain on earth, so if they come into the kingdom on foot (or however) it makes no difference.  

4 hours ago, Sister said:

A dead soul can do nothing in the grave.  It's not designed to hear, speak or have any consciousness whatsoever.

And here is merely one of the scriptures that proves you wrong:

Rev. 6:9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth? 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest [in death] a little while longer...

Souls of the dead, crying with a loud voice, when they neither can speak nor have consciousness?

Souls are not in the grave, dead bodies are. Souls go elsewhere, either up, or down to Hades. Dead bodies have no consciousness, but souls do.

Rev. 6:9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth? 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest [in death] a little while longer...

Souls of the dead, crying with a loud voice, when they neither can speak nor have consciousness?

Souls are not in the grave, dead bodies are. Souls go elsewhere, either up, or down to Hades. Dead bodies have no consciousness, but souls do.

William

That's a metaphor. It's symbolically speaking.  The dead are not really crying out, they don't know anything in the grave.  The saints cried out for justice whilst they were alive.

Revelation 8:3   And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 8:4   And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

Rev. 6:9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

That's a metaphor. It's symbolically speaking

John says he saw the souls, and heard them cry out, and saw them given white robes. You say he didn't. Let's see, whom to believe...?

20 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

John says he saw the souls, and heard them cry out, and saw them given white robes. You say he didn't. Let's see, whom to believe...?

William

Where do you think the real message here is?  I'm quoting the whole verse as you did not.

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.