IGNORED

What would it take for me to be saved today, and be with God, by the end of the day today?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Here is a question , for I have been a believer for a very long time, and I believe we need to set a basic  and simple foundation,

right here and right now , to tell us, exactly , what it takes to be saved by salvation, or believe in God, and be saved, and or ready , to be with God,

for if God was to come TODAY, what would we need to do , or how are we to be ready ?

for as a new believer they are told say a prayer and your good, others say you need the holy spirit, okay , how do you get the holy spirit,

some say believe in yeshua , Jesus the son of God, ,

believe in God the father,

some say through prayer, through works, through being nice, doing good things, not indulging with bad things,

reading the bible, going to church, following this religion or that,

having to be so smart that you need a degree to know God, ?

just believing in faith ?

surrendering, stop with bad habits, pray , cry , yell, lose everything,?

SO what does it take to be with God, and know you are right with God and saved by him, if he was coming today , at 800 pm I.E

would we be ready , would we be of the mind of Christ, would we have not repented of everything, , do we forgive everyone today , or not pay your bills, what is it,

I ask this for it has come to my attention, that many people think they have to be as smart as enstine, and holy like John the Baptist,

some even think that there wealth and material things are what makes them better then others,

is it race , belief, country , what will it take to be with GOD today , and make it from this sinful world we live in to get into the straight and narrow gate to the kingdom ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Do you seriously not know?  I thought you had been a believer for a long time.  Well, I will tell you; pray to God to hear you, confess that He is the one and only God, repent of all of your sins and ask His forgiveness, ask that He come into your heart and dwell there, resolve to follow Him from now on.   It really IS that simple.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

56 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Here is a question , for I have been a believer for a very long time, and I believe we need to set a basic  and simple foundation,

right here and right now , to tell us, exactly , what it takes to be saved by salvation, or believe in God, and be saved, and or ready , to be with God,

for if God was to come TODAY, what would we need to do , or how are we to be ready ?

for as a new believer they are told say a prayer and your good, others say you need the holy spirit, okay , how do you get the holy spirit,

some say believe in yeshua , Jesus the son of God, ,

believe in God the father,

some say through prayer, through works, through being nice, doing good things, not indulging with bad things,

reading the bible, going to church, following this religion or that,

having to be so smart that you need a degree to know God, ?

just believing in faith ?

surrendering, stop with bad habits, pray , cry , yell, lose everything,?

SO what does it take to be with God, and know you are right with God and saved by him, if he was coming today , at 800 pm I.E

would we be ready , would we be of the mind of Christ, would we have not repented of everything, , do we forgive everyone today , or not pay your bills, what is it,

I ask this for it has come to my attention, that many people think they have to be as smart as enstine, and holy like John the Baptist,

some even think that there wealth and material things are what makes them better then others,

is it race , belief, country , what will it take to be with GOD today , and make it from this sinful world we live in to get into the straight and narrow gate to the kingdom ?

Are you a believer SS?

20 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Are you a believer SS?

yes I am, are you questioning my belief, ? for what I have wrote,?

does everyone know about salvation, ? or do we expect everyone to know how to be saved, ? this is to find out  what it takes to get in the narrow gate, for not all will go ? not everyone that says lord ,lord,

so this statement refers that not everyone understands the salvation, and being saved ?

so I would like to see what it takes, and the response to this, thank you  and blessings

or lets put it this way I will ask the question for those that believe they are saved and are saved, what assures you that you are saved, and how can we know, so we are sure? what do you do ? that is different from a none believer,?

for this question is not as easy as most would think ?

7 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

yes I am, are you questioning my belief, ? for what I have wrote,?

No I am not but if you are believer you do not know what it takes to be saved? Scratch

6 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

No I am not but if you are believer you do not know what it takes to be saved? Scratch

you are not getting the post I did , it is to have others tell us by there own understanding what it takes, its not about me in my personal walk , then you have misread what I am doing and talking about, we are not all following the same  , and there is different opinions that direct different path to God, and I want to see how that is so different from a believers perspective, thanks

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you are not getting the post I did , it is to have others tell us by there own understanding what it takes, its not about me in my personal walk , then you have misread what I am doing and talking about, we are not all following the same  , and there is different opinions that direct different path to God, and I want to see how that is so different from a believers perspective, thanks

Oh are you testing?

28 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Oh are you testing?

;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

The thief on the cross would be a good place to start. He did the one thing required to be saved. He placed his trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. He didn't promise to be a better person, or turn over a new leaf, he didn't pray some long winded prayer, he simply acknowledged his guilt and Christ as being who he said he was by faith. "Lord...remember me", and God honored that small prayer.                                                                     Or how about the publican who asked God for mercy? Jesus said that broken man was Justified before God. It's not some way off hard thing to figure out, it is simple but Satan wants to keep us confused on how simple salvation is.                                                                  If you are a sinner, Christ came for you. If you trust that he died for your sins and Rose again for your justification, you will be saved. At the moment you place your trust in Christ and his finished work, you are sealed with The Holy Spirit until our Lord's return.                                                                                                 " for the praise of his glory. [13] And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, [14] 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory".