• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

I have really appreciated reading all the comments & have been very encouraged. Together we can help others as we address our posting. I know that in the eschatology section where I usually hang out, it can get very heated, thus of late I am trying to balance my interaction by going in other areas & relating on everyday topics.

Marilyn.

I sure wish I had some help on an adult forum I do on Google +( plus ) because it's designed to get adults who are normally very involved in worldly things and hopefully might take an interest in the implications the world has upon us - particularly in matters that affect us given the political climate and state of affairs we're in. Many non-believers are concerned when they see the decline our world is in but they cannot see what the bible is telling us prophetically.

I am struggling to get the materials together for the topic of the Apocalypse because it intrigues many non-believers but can also be a tool to draw them in. That's what I am hoping but when you're doing all of it alone - it can be amazingly hard. I have several competent moderators that are watching the Under 18 forum but it takes everything I can do to build up my new website dealing with bible prophesy. I've studied if for years but now I can see how those years of study can now be especially useful.

God is keeping me real busy - and there's no let up. If you ever want something fun ( but challenging ) to do..lemme know. I'm easy to reach.  - Cat

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,231
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Thanks Cat, for the invite,

Will do.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Marilyn......

Ever go outside on a bright sunny day,would anyone see the flashlight you turned on?,,,,,,,,,,,,We all need the warmth & light of the sun ,,,,,feels great & refreshes you ,then you can turn off the flashlight & recharge it for what it is purposed..................................

All Glory to God                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,231
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:32 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Marilyn......

Ever go outside on a bright sunny day,would anyone see the flashlight you turned on?,,,,,,,,,,,,We all need the warmth & light of the sun ,,,,,feels great & refreshes you ,then you can turn off the flashlight & recharge it for what it is purposed..................................

All Glory to God                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi kwikphilly,

Just saw your comments, must have missed them. So, great thought there about the sun, our Lord shining on us restoring, renewing, reenergising etc. And hey you are talking to an Aussie here, with the great sunshine, love it, bask in it & am warmed by it.

Just realised you are from South Florida & that has loads of sunshine too, ay?

Blessings, sis, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C