Salvation By Faith and Works Together

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

I wish everyone could understand that.....  

From my point of view to go along with that I would say that works are mandatory for the saved....  I hope that makes sense.   If a person has the saving kind of faith, I think they will always have good works.

Amen!,,,,,Makes perfect sense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Could not agree more                                                   Love you,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

God gave Jesus the Haeven for his inheritance, for he is the first to go to Heaven, he opened they way, no one was saved from going to Sheol, or captivity, or prison, no one who had died, before Jesus was saved from the Adamic inheritance, no one was born again in the new Inheritance of the second Adam. 

Only after Jesus Christ death. Not before only after. 

Even Jonh the Baptist who had no sin, he said I am not the Christ, I need the Christ my self, I need to be born anew into the Christ, my baptism does not give the life of God, because I don't have it my self.

Jesus told him, you were the voice before me here on earth, now you must go before me, in the place where Abraham, (not Moses), and the most of his children are and proclaim my coming there. 

As it was promise to Abraham that the Lord will send someone who will deliver his descendans out of the captivity of Egypt, but the Lord God as the Christ will delivered you and your  children from the captivity of Sheol, you must wait there for him.

And as it was promise during the time of Moses.

That the Lord sent Moses to delivered you from the captivity of Egypt, but later he will sent someone else to delivered you from the Adamic inheritance, (death and Sheol) and to the new inheritance, Life and Heaven through Jesus Christ, and not just you but every one else who has met Jesus Christ and believed in him, whether it was in Sheol when he went there after his death, or here in earth those who have heard the Gospel and believed.

There is one Truth Gospel, the same Gospel Jesus preach in Sheol to the dead people and received the Life and were saved, without any works of righteouse, and the same Gospel for us who hear the Gospel and beljeved while we are still here on earth.

Like the first ones who believed and were save without any works of righteousness, and received the life and they went to Heaven, so it is also for us who believed and are saved and receive the life and become co-heirs of heaven, before any works of righteousness to our credit.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

God gave Jesus the Haeven for his inheritance, for he is the first to go to Heaven, he opened they way, no one was saved from going to Sheol, or captivity, or prison, no one who had died, before Jesus was saved from the Adamic inheritance, no one was born again in the new Inheritance of the second Adam. 

Even Jonh the Baptist who had no sin, he said I am not the Christ, I need the Christ my self, I need to be born anew into the Christ, my baptism does not give the life of God, because I don't have it my self.

Jesus told him, you were the voice before me here on earth, now you must go before me, in the place where Abraham, (not Moses), and the most of his children are and proclaim my coming there. 

As it was promise to Abraham that the Lord will send someone who will deliver his descendans out of the captivity of Egypt, but the Lord God as the Christ will delivered you and your  children from the captivity of Sheol, you must wait there for him.

That the Lord sent Moses to delivered you from the captivity of Egypt, but later he will sent someone else to delivered you from the Adamic inheritance, (death and Sheol) and to the new inheritance, Life and Heaven through Jesus Christ, and not just you but every one else who has met Jesus Christ and believed in him, whether it was in Sheol when he went there after his death, or here in earth those who have heard the Gospel and believed.

There is one Truth Gospel, the same Gospel Jesus preach in Sheol to the dead people and received the Life and were saved, without any works of righteouse, and the same Gospel for us who hear the Gospel and beljeved while we are still here on earth.

Like the first ones who believed and were save without any works of righteousness, and received the life and they went to Heaven, so it is also for us who believed and are saved and receive the life and become co-heirs of heaven, before any works of righteousness to our credit.

This is logical but where is it found in scripture?

8 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

This is logical but where is it found in scripture?

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is in the bible, when you read the life and death of Abraham, and then about Moses and the promise the Lord gave through Moses about the Christ, the Prophets who spoke about the Christ, the complains of David, of been separated from the Lord at the time of his death, the same with Abraham, and Aaron, and Samuel and Jacob.

The teachings of Jesus, and his disciples, the NT.

And if you think there is something else you are welcome to bring it up for discussion.

27 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is in the bible, when you read the life and death of Abraham, and then about Moses and the promise the Lord gave through Moses about the Christ, the Prophets who spoke about the Christ, the complains of David, of been separated from the Lord at the time of his death, the same with Abraham, and Aaron, and Samuel and Jacob.

The teachings of Jesus, and his disciples, the NT.

And if you think there is something else you are welcome to bring it up for discussion.

Where is it written that Jesus told John the things you say he did?

1 minute ago, gdemoss said:

Where is it written that Jesus told John the things you say he did?

Jonh was to announce and prepare the way of Chris, and as he said to Identify him to the people. He had to go before the Christ and point him to the people.

Jonh was arrested and put to prison after he had finished his earthly mission.

From Jail he sent a message to Jesus. Perhaps asking him when he is going to set his Kingdom, (the earthly one, and so every that time hoped for). 

Meaning that he would be set free from his captivity.

Jesus send away John's disciples, with the testimony of a lot of miracles, and tell Jonh what you have witness, tell him this is the kingdom of God, not what he thought. 

Soon Jonh will die and he found him self going to Abraham and his children before Jesus.

What do you thing, that he lost his speech down there, like his father, of course not he told everyone down there everything about Jesus, and that he is coming soon down their to set them free. 

25 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jonh was to announce and prepare the way of Chris, and as he said to Identify him to the people. He had to go before the Christ and point him to the people.

Jonh was arrested and put to prison after he had finished his earthly mission.

From Jail he sent a message to Jesus. Perhaps asking him when he is going to set his Kingdom, (the earthly one, and so every that time hoped for). 

Meaning that he would be set free from his captivity.

Jesus send away John's disciples, with the testimony of a lot of miracles, and tell Jonh what you have witness, tell him this is the kingdom of God, not what he thought. 

Soon Jonh will die and he found him self going to Abraham and his children before Jesus.

What do you thing, that he lost his speech down there, like his father, of course not he told everyone down there everything about Jesus, and that he is coming soon down their to set them free. 

So it isn't written but rather your expounding upon the text then.  As I said, what you say makes sense but I have no real scripture to declare it as truth.  Once one says 'what do you think happened?', they have asked me to use speculative imagination to prophesy an end.  That type of thinking almost got me killed in 2010. Therefore, I exercise myself to remain in the things I can openly declare from scripture.   Thank you for clearing up my confusion. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

If salvation is not by works, regardless of how those works are achieved, then the wicked have every right to enter heaven, as do the saints.

It does not matter if murder is committed by a believer or non believer, they are a murderer which cannot enter heaven.

If one repents, and the other not, because they don't want to be forgiven for such a heinous crime, then which of these two will be saved?

Two thieves, one goes to church and asks for forgiveness, the other pays double the money to his victims and does not repent, because he knows he still loves money. Which one is saved? The "3 hail Mary's" or the compassionate criminal?

5 hours ago, gdemoss said:

So it isn't written but rather your expounding upon the text then.  As I said, what you say makes sense but I have no real scripture to declare it as truth.  Once one says 'what do you think happened?', they have asked me to use speculative imagination to prophesy an end.  That type of thinking almost got me killed in 2010. Therefore, I exercise myself to remain in the things I can openly declare from scripture.   Thank you for clearing up my confusion. :)

We must ask what do you think,

This is the most recommended question in Forum discussions. 

For we are not Lording over one another, for this is not a church with the Pastor and his sheep.

What do you think from studying the Scriptures, what have you come to understand about Jonh the Baptist, we test one another.

If you have some input about Jonh the Baptist let us know, for I believed I said the truth about him, and that scriptural truth.

Counder by giving your opinion, your thoughts in this matter, so we can have a discussion. And see what will be burn and what will be left.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

16 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

God gave Jesus the Haeven for his inheritance, for he is the first to go to Heaven,

Incorrect. Jesus came from Heaven and returned to Heaven.

16 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

before Jesus was saved from the Adamic inheritance

Incorrect. The virgin birth guaranteed that no taint from Adam would come on Christ.

14 hours ago, gdemoss said:

Incorrect. John was filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb.

Imaginary scenario.

The saints in Sheol heard the proclamation of victory by Christ ("preached unto the spirits in prison").  But since they were already justified, their souls and spirits were taken to Heaven and perfected after the Resurrection.