• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Now that you mentioned it, Jesus never took his blood, in the Heavens, and so and so.....

This never happen literally, only symbolically. 

You are mistaken.  We need to pay close attention to the words of Scripture (Heb 9:12): Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Christ,

REDEEMED and CLEANSES me from the (Past),(Present),(Future) sins.

Eph,1;7)-In whom we have Redemption through the (BLOOD),the forgivness of sins,according to the riches of HIS GRACE.

I.John 1;7)-But if we walk in the (LIGHT),as (HE) is in the Light,we have Fellowship one with another,And the (BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST) His Son (CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN.......

When we identify ourselves with HIM,his death becomes ours,Just as Jesus rose from the Grave,we (Rise) to a New Life of fellowship with HIM.(Romans 6;4)

Jesus Christ(My Savior),

JUSTICFIES me,making me rifgteous,as if I have never sinned,(Romans5;9)....(Heb 13;12)

Romans 5;9)-MUCH MORE THEN,BEING NOW JUSTIFIED BY THE BLOOD,WE SHALL BE SAVED FROM WRATH THROUGH HIM.....

Heb 10;19)-Having therefore,Brethern boldeness to enter into the Holiest by the BLOOD OF JESUS.

JESUS,

ENABLES me to bodly approach Gods Throne without (FEAR) of Punishment,,(Heb 10;19)

In jesus name ,Amen

Blessings ,With Gods Grace..7Dove77

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

51 minutes ago, Ezra said:

You are mistaken.  We need to pay close attention to the words of Scripture (Heb 9:12): Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is very clear from the profecies and the events that took place after Jesus gave up the ghost. That was the last test for Jesus to see his mother. The people said if he was indeed the Christ he will have come down for his mother, or he would have call upon God to save him, or would have give instructions for his mother not to be there at the Cross.

For Jesus said to his disciples "if I don't died nothing will be accoblish, and again when he was on the Cross he said: " it is finish".

Jesus died sinless, and he was the second Adam, for he was from God and he was the Son of God, and he was still the Son of God and in right standing with God, at the time of his death. 

Everything was accoblish at the Cross. Jesus remain in right standing with God all the time.

He was spiritually separated from him for three days, for at the Cross he said: Father why have you forshaken me.

We know that Where Jesus went after his death on the Cross, that the Father could not go there. 

That was the mission of Jesus. He was the one to go to  Abraham and David and Samuel, and Saul who were all waiting for the coming of the Lord their God, the would be Christ, and whose name it was to be Jesus, Emmanuel to come and set them free from their captivity in Sheol, or Hades. For he can not give them their freedom, unless they become like him, the new creation, the new man in the Image of Jesus Christ, for them it has to happen down there. For us it happen here on earth.

Before the return of Jesus here on earth, before the laps of the three days, they become the new Creation, and Jesus had to preach the Gospel to every one who had died before him, for he died for all.

Before the resurrection the Gentiles in Hades, or Sheol believed in the Gospel and became the new creation, made in the Image of Jesus Christ. 

Jesus preach the Gospel right after the Cross when he went to the captivity and the prison of the people who had died before the Cross. And those who believed were saved.

Jesus was never spiritually dead, he was alive to God all the time.

Jesus gave the life to anyone who believed down there in the Bossom of Abraham, and do not forget Abraham him self, who he still needed the life of God to get out from there.

Jesus also saved anyone of the Gentiles who believed in him.

For Jesus himself said that the dead will receive the Gospel and the life first.

Because the Gospel will be preach to them first.

To support what you suggest,it will mean that Jesus did not saved anyone down there.

This is very wrong and it is not the truth, because Jesus said, " I have the Keys of Hades and death.

Jesus cane out from there victorious and he had the proof to show it. He came out from there with the spoils, those who had believed in him.

And the prophecy was fullfiled.

In Esaias said: after he had pour out his shoul unto death, he devided the spoils with the strong.

Edited by Your closest friendnt
spelling

16 hours ago, Openly Curious said:

But it is equally true that the "water" of the Word does also help us to stay clean walking in our sanctification when we accepted Christ blood as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.    Ephesians 5:25(b)-26 - even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;...That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of "water" by the word

Correct. At the same time we need to examine how the blood of Christ cleanses us vs how the Word of God cleanses us. Since the blood of Christ was shed for the remission of sins, sins can be forgiven ONLY on the basis of the blood. At the same time that we are forgives we are cleansed from the guilt and defilement of sins -- we are purged from our sins.  

In contrast, the Word of God (in conjunction with the Holy Spirit) convicts us of our sins, thereby leading to confession, and repentance.  And when we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Water is for the repentance of sin but it is only the Power of His Holy Blood sacrifice, The perfect Lamb, Yeshua that we may go boldly into the presence of Hashem. As His believers we are clothed with His 'righteousness-His robe-His blood' and we are seen by Hashem only because of His Son's Powerful blood on us.

When He said 'It is finished' it really was. The veil was torn and this was symbolic of Yeshua opening the doors to Heaven for us again by His perfect sacrifice on the cross. We can not enter into the presence of Hashem without His Son's blood on us. "The one who was not dressed for the wedding did not have the proper clothes - he was not wearing the Blood of Yeshua." 

The Blood of Jesus is all that we need. :)  His Blood is the most powerful, mighty and majestic thing we could ever wear. Jesus is very simple - He is not complex.

jesus.jpg

1 hour ago, JG Hemlock said:

Water is for the repentance of sin but it is only the Power of His Holy Blood sacrifice, The perfect Lamb, Yeshua that we may go boldly into the presence of Hashem. As His believers we are clothed with His 'righteousness-His robe-His blood' and we are seen by Hashem only because of His Son's Powerful blood on us.

When He said 'It is finished' it really was. The veil was torn and this was symbolic of Yeshua opening the doors to Heaven for us again by His perfect sacrifice on the cross. We can not enter into the presence of Hashem without His Son's blood on us. "The one who was not dressed for the wedding did not have the proper clothes - he was not wearing the Blood of Yeshua." 

The Blood of Jesus is all that we need. :)  His Blood is the most powerful, mighty and majestic thing we could ever wear. Jesus is very simple - He is not complex.

jesus.jpg

Do you love Jesus?

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings closest friendnt

You are very sweet,we appreciate what you are saying about "Faith" & believing in WHO Jesus is & WHAT He did(in our place),,,,,all very true but this thread is about the Blood,,,,,,hing promoted by ,,,,the importance in that His Perfect Blood replaced the "continual" shedding of blood sacrifice that was required by God(through the priests)before Jesus shed His Sinless Blood ,,,,,,,,,,,,& exposing the false teaching (using the host)promoted by the rcc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WE do this(taking communion) in "Remembrance" of Jesus,the Sacrifice was a completed & finish work 

I'm curious,what does this mean,I think it might not be written exactly how you wanted to say it?

20 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

He accepts their faith for he can not denied him self that he is the Savior, and that he has died for all. The worthy who honor him, and the others who do what they do.  

Most of my family is Catholic, and I am at peace with it. That what it means. Some 98% of them they believe Jesus Christ, and a lot of them they celebrate Easter more deeply than me, they fast, and they reprove me if I don't, they lower their heads and they are disturbed if I don't, they bless the food in the Name of the Father, Son and the Holly Ghost.

They are very sad on Good Friday and some of them actually cry.

They feel sad because his mother felt very sad when she saw him dying on the Cross.

But comes Easter Sunday, they are so joyous and very happy, they are as happy as his mother was happy when she saw him after the resurrection, their faces shine, and they are going around greeting one another with, 

"Jesus is risen", and reply " he is risen indeed. 

That,s what I mean. 

Jesus knows the distortions of their culture, but they have not denied him as their Savior, they are practicing their culture while they are under his blood.

That's what I mean. 

Blessings to you too.

21 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The blood of Jesus Christ it is not only about the remission of sins, for it is the blood of the new covenant, and in the new covenant we have forgiveness of sins in his name. 

You are correct.  While the remission of sins has been the primary focus in this thread, it is indisputable that the shed blood of the Lamb of God was absolutely necessary to ratify and usher in the New Covenant. Indeed during the Last Supper the Lord Jesus made this very plain, even though he had not yet gone to the Cross (or between Gethsemane and the Cross, where His blood was also shed).  Jesus said "For this is my blood of the New Testament [Covenant], which is shed for many for the remission of sins" (Mt 26:28 KJB).  It is therefore evident that the New Covenant is closely linked with the remission of sins.

Under the Old Covenant given to Israel through Moses, the shed blood of innocent animals simply "covered" sin, and that is the true meaning of "atonement".  Thus the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) was to be repeated every year, but during each year hundreds and thousands of animals were sacrificed both daily and periodically to continue covering the sins of Israel.

But, under the New Covenant, the Lamb of God came to TAKE AWAY our sins, and that is a huge difference.  "Remission" means the complete forgiving and forgetting of the sins of those who repent and believe the Gospel.  As John the Baptizer said "Behold, the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (Jn 1:29).  By Divine revelation, John was totally confident that the "sin" of the world would be taken away at the Cross.  It is noteworthy that the word "sin" is singular since it represents the totality of the sins and guilt of all humanity from Adam until the last sinner is saved.

Thus we read that Christ (who knew no sin) was made "Sin" for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him (2 Cor 5:21).  That is an amazing statement, and reminds us of the Brazen Serpent which Moses made in the wilderness so that sinning Israelites could be saved from instant death by simply looking on that Serpent.  Christ confirmed that that Brazen Serpent represented Him on the Cross (Jn 3:14).

So when did the New Covenant become effective? When the veil in the Temple separating the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies was torn in two from top to bottom, and Christ proclaimed victoriously on the Cross Tetelestai -- IT IS FINISHED.  That is when the Old Covenant was finished, and the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross was also finished.  Now there "remaineth no more sacrifice for sins".

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

As I understand it the shedding of animal blood was more like a band aid  than a solution, if one has a in infected wound which we can see sin as you must constantly put cleansing on it and cover it with a band aid or some sort of wrapping however it required to keep putting a new one on every now and then.

Blood is life without it our bodies could not function our heart would not beat we would be dead so it's only natural that blood in the end is what gave us life more specifically the blood of Jesus.  I am one who learned the hard way blood doesn't make a family- at least normally. A blood line is what usually made families Davids blood line was crucial and royalty was passed down through blood line

And the blood of Jesus made us all brothers and sisters made us sons and daughters of God there was much symbolic meaning in his blood being poured more so than a lot of us realize

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Heart Searcher

Praise the Lord,what a lovely analogy,,,,,,,,,,just lovely. It is great to have you here with us & I am very happy to see you on the boards,,,,,,,,looking forward to many future discussions,,,,,,,

Your Sister-in-Christ Jesus,Kwik(with love & Blessings)