IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Well then, clear it up. They're your words. What did you mean by  "I gave you the clues , and you think I am I going to say ? nice, but sorry, I have given more then enough to figure this out,  have a nice day" These are your EXACT words to peep; you implied you know the identity of the AC, it's right there in type so don't try to retreat behind 'false teaching'. Yes, let's be honest.

you accused me. and was dis honest, got another to follow you , and you want to question me,  that be about right, ,really?

forgot the accusation  already ?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

"…true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23-24).

please you cannot preach what you are not following, ? you have been found out, and so , I have made my peace, and you have wanted to stir,  so let it go , ? for you have been dis honest , and caught at it ? so just let it go , and move on, thank you .good bye ....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you accused me. and was dis honest, got another to follow you , and you want to question me,  that be about right, ,really?

forgot the accusation  already ?

I asked you to either explain your words or stop.  I said nothing dishonest. You have denied your own words, quoted directly back to you by two people.  I'm not going to keep beating my head against a wall.  Just remember this:

"…true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23-24).

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

please you cannot preach what you are not following, ? you have been found out, and so , I have made my peace, and you have wanted to stir,  so let it go , ? for you have been dis honest , and caught at it ? so just let it go , and move on, thank you .good bye ....

Why do you put a question mark after nearly every sentence?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, algots said:

Dude, you would be better off promoting ethnic cleansing, black magic, and demonism. Then, at least, you would be getting the support of some on this site.

Am I right, MG?

Algot, actually I am a father, or you might call me a missionary or a few other things but I dont like being called a dude.

Christianity is not about being patriotic to a country, it is not a social gospel espoused by certain political leaders who we must therefore follow, or send our children to follow when they demand a war for power and money.

I would suggest a discussion on this topic so you understand the principle of love and Jesus much better.

If referring to myself, dont start with Dude. Thanks

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:56 PM, bopeep1909 said:

I know that he will appear at the first of the seven year tribulation. I don't know who he is and neither do you.

How can one not know?

satan is the anti christ,not a man possesed but satan himself,not a man appointed by satan,but satan himself......

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Daniel 8:23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and under standing dark sentences, shall stand up."

Daniel 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy People."

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."

There can be no doubt who the Antichrist is. Jesus is telling us here, through the pen of John. Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer "Satan"].

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles  which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This is the whole object for the great tribulation. "DECEPTION"!

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Good AC compilation of verses.....

But apply these to current events, and it might have more impact on readers.

I would suggest the AC is Russian and his name is Vladislav Surkov..... as menyioned for about five years. He is second in Russia.

His counterpart the False prophet is the leader of Christian Russia, the High Priest of Moscow with 100 million followers, the Eastern part of the Roman Catholoic Church System... the Orthodox Russian Church. His name is Kirill.

So beheading will not be done by minor Muslims but by the authority of a supposed Christian country for the sake of putting fear in te hearts of their religious following. Take the Mark or Die.

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

How can one not know?

satan is the anti christ,not a man possesed but satan himself,not a man appointed by satan,but satan himself......

Please post Scripture to support that. 

1 hour ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Good AC compilation of verses.....

But apply these to current events, and it might have more impact on readers.

I would suggest the AC is Russian and his name is Vladislav Surkov..... as menyioned for about five years. He is second in Russia.

His counterpart the False prophet is the leader of Christian Russia, the High Priest of Moscow with 100 million followers, the Eastern part of the Roman Catholoic Church System... the Orthodox Russian Church. His name is Kirill.

So beheading will not be done by minor Muslims but by the authority of a supposed Christian country for the sake of putting fear in te hearts of their religious following. Take the Mark or Die.

Can you post any verifying sources for the above?