IGNORED

Why do people say, Catholics are Christians ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dove

Amen,,,,,It is a great Joy to watch a "babe" grow spiritually in Jesus Christ,our Lord & Savior

God Bless Spiderman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he has a lot of "moms" here on Worthy-lol               Love,Kwik

Spidey,,,,,ignore,ignore,ignore & Praise the Lord,the Prince of Peace

you cannot have a born again catholic, and continue to follow the traditions of men , or this is false teaching  101 fact,

] and if it is to ignore instruction and reproof of a error , then that person is just as guilty as the one that is doing it , for we cannot let what is abomination to God to continue or that person has not understood the born again concept, this would be the blind leading the blind and they both fall into the ditch, scripture that came to mind,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dove

Amen,,,,,It is a great Joy to watch a "babe" grow spiritually in Jesus Christ,our Lord & Savior

God Bless Spiderman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he has a lot of "moms" here on Worthy-lol               Love,Kwik

Spidey,,,,,ignore,ignore,ignore & Praise the Lord,the Prince of Peace

((Hugsss)) Mamma! :):emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Sinner Saved.......why are you ASSUMING one is praying to "her",,,,,,Spidey just said he prays to God in Christ?

You can disagree all you want to,he knows it is a tradition ,a custom.......................I was once a catholic,,,,you do not understand you can't always shove TRUTH down a persons throat,,,,,,,,I never said it was a sound teaching,,,,,I said "for a time",he will be weaned off it,,,with love

11 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Don't do anything that is against the Bible.

Im simply saying that it isn't satanic.  If you don't agree with it, that is okay.  I don't want anyone to do anything that is gettting in their way with putting God first.

So hear me now, loud and clear...IF you discern anything that Catholics practice is decreasing your ability to love and serve God alone or put him first in your life, please do not be Catholic, in Jesus name!

All I wish to promote is a strong relationship with and obedience to God.  If any ritual I mentioned does not help you with that, then do not attend or practice it.

you are promoting man made traditions which is a abomination to God it is all in the bible and you have had your agenda?  , and it is out in the open now so you was not honest to start with and now it un folds , you cannot go against the bible , or continue to Sin and say , you believe, it make no sense why would you attempt to test everyone and not only that, if you are placing God first , and know the bible , you already know this, but hey you do what you want and gather others to your way of thinking , for it is not the ways of God, and you have been told, it is not scriptural , and you are leading others astray , like in your other posts, and so you have been found out ?

Blessings Spidey...

I think I just might adopt you ,,,,,as long as you listen to mama & compare it to the Word of God!!!!!!!   You cannot knowledge those that want to cause division,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just ignore it                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik Mama

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, 7Dove77 said:

Kiwi,

The beads are a tradition of men,if im understanding ,right,

Its not scriptural,in biblical text,

Blessings,

7Dove77

Not all traditions of men are bad....For instance, the Canon of Scripture is a tradition.  Men who were anointed with the Holy Spirit got together and made a decision on what the Canon was.  The Scriptures never told them which books were to comprise the New Testament Canon.

So, it would be considered a tradition.  The Rosary was given from Mary to Saint Dominic in the 13th century after he prayed and fasted for three days.  Many miracles have been linked to Marian apparitions and praying the Rosary. (Google Guadalupe miracle, miracle of Lourdes, Fatima miracle of the sun etc." (And yes, maybe those weren't from God....maybe they aren't entirely true...I ask all those questions....but many skeptics and scientists have investigated and documented some of these miracles.

Once again, pray for discernment.  I am well aware that the Devil can come as an Angel of light and work miracles.

If you have a bad feeling about it, don't do what goes against your conscience or your understanding of God's word.  If you have a sensitive ability to what the Holy Spirit is telling you to stay away from, then listen to that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Algots,

Spider is a babe in the Lord,were is your Christ compassion.?

Do you not think,as he begins his journey,Jesus will direct him in the right direction,Like he did for you,when you were a babe ,in CHRIST?

The answere is YES.

So,lets not forget were we came from,before Christs found us.(you).

Blessings,7Dove777

18 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

okay I get it now, I did not know that, but thank you for the info, now I see why it is a stumbling block for people , even to see that a baby comes from its mother, and we know it was of god, and god, but I am done splitting hairs, it get to confusion, and not valid for one to go on, thank you sister for the info

You are welcome SS.

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Sinner Saved.......why are you ASSUMING one is praying to "her",,,,,,Spidey just said he prays to God in Christ?

You can disagree all you want to,he knows it is a tradition ,a custom.......................I was once a catholic,,,,you do not understand you can't always shove TRUTH down a persons throat,,,,,,,,I never said it was a sound teaching,,,,,I said "for a time",he will be weaned off it,,,with love

no the truth is the truth , today is the day of salvation, and we are to choose whom we will serve today , I believe you have been caught un awares , I also was once a catholic, I know the game, and I know  what is going on, so we cannot give into the works of the flesh , and this is about the word of God , not me and you say I shove  truth in people throats,  amazing  what you just said,  just amazing,

not every one that says lord lord, remember, this is from jesus  not me this is all from the bible,  and Gods word, and if I am now shoving truth in people then I think that's what we do ,  to save people, not to avoid hurting ones feeling s do you understand what you just told me ,  I think that's  pretty bad,,,, Huh......

Praise the Lord Dove,,,,,,,

We will continue to LOVE this Babe & nurture & be there for him no matter what,,,,,,just as Jesus put those nurtures ,peace makers & genle compassionate people in our lives,,,,,,,Please ignore the insults,ignore them & let us give Glory to God!                   Love Kwik