• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

"Just about every major banker and finance minister in the world is meeting in Washington, D.C., this week, following two rushed, secretive meetings of the Federal Reserve and another instantaneous and rare meeting between the Fed Chair and the president of the United States. These and other emergency bank meetings around the world cause one to wonder what is going down. Here’s a bullet list of the week’s big-bank events..."

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/what-is-happening-to-banks/

Possible related post.

"HEADS UP ON THE 19TH -CHINA HAS ANNOUNCED GOLD BACKED YUAN ON THIS DATE,WILL THIS ANNOUNCEMENT SYNC, WITH ALL THE WARNINGS CONCERNING PENDING TERROR ATTACKS?

THE TENSION BEHIND THE SCENES BETWEEN THE U.S. AND CHINA IS BUILDING AND THIS MAY BE THE REASON FOR THE EMERGENCY MEETING BETWEEN OBAMA AND BIDEN TODAY WITH JANET YELLEN. CONSIDER IF YOU WILL THE OUTCOME OF THE CHINESE GOLD BACKED YUAN WHEN CHINA RELEASES THEIR TRUE GOLD HOARD NUMBERS TO THE WORLD AND ALLOW INDEPENDENT AUDIT. ..."  http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1743

The April 19 date I cannot confirm, but a gold-based Chinese yuan [aka renminbi] has been predicted since last year.  [JUNE 2015:] "Vice president for Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), Shen Gang had admitted publicly: “We will be introducing a renminbi-denominated fix at the right moment, we are hoping to introduce by the end of the year.” Renminbi is also another name for the Chinese currency Yuan, but the Yuan is the unit name of the Renminbi."  http://anonhq.com/game-changer-china-set-start-yuan-based-gold-price-fix-april-2016/

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

If there are economic concerns, historically whatever party is not holding the presidential office is the winner.

Or to put it more simply, if the market is heading towards recession, with the stock market down, and the president is a Democrat, the Republicans usually win.

If the economy is doing well, with the stock market up, and the president is a Democrat, the Democrats usually win. 

And vice verse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

17 hours ago, Qnts2 said:

If there are economic concerns, historically whatever party is not holding the presidential office is the winner.

Or to put it more simply, if the market is heading towards recession, with the stock market down, and the president is a Democrat, the Republicans usually win.

If the economy is doing well, with the stock market up, and the president is a Democrat, the Democrats usually win. 

And vice verse.

We can't headed for another recession if were still in one. Cause I don't think we got out of the one we had a few years back.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

A global financial crisis could bring about great tribulation for there is a way that seems right unto a man but it leads to death.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/13/2016 at 2:30 AM, gdemoss said:

A global financial crisis could bring about great tribulation, for there is a way that seems right unto a man but it leads to death.

If the predicted global economic crash destroys banking and national currencies, and, as a consequence, leads to the One World Order government = Rev. 13, then it is inescapable that the Trib. must come during this period. This is why I believe we are that close to the Trib.

The predicted crash would be 3rd Seal stuff, and our Pre-Trib brethren will know by then whether they were right: if they are not gone by then, then they were wrong.

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

If the predicted global economic crash destroys banking and national currencies, and, as a consequence, leads to the One World Order government = Rev. 13, then it is inescapable that the Trib. must come during this period. This is why I believe we are that close to the Trib.

The predicted crash would be 3rd Seal stuff, and our Pre-Trib brethren will know by then whether they were right: if they are not gone by then, then they were wrong.

Considering the topic, Jesus came into his Father's house and cast out the money changers (bankers) because he doesn't like them.  There is much said in the law against usury.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

10 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Considering the topic, Jesus came into his Father's house and cast out the money changers (bankers) because he doesn't like them.  There is much said in the law against usury.

It was because they were in the temple doing it. Because they were defiling the temple with business. Not because He didnt like bankers in general.

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

It was because they were in the temple doing it. Because they were defiling the temple with business. Not because He didnt like bankers in general.

How do you arrive at this conclusion?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

22 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

How do you arrive at this conclusion?

From what scripture says.

6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

From what scripture says.

I beleive that.  But yet so do I arrive at my conclusion after the same manner.  My hope would be that we would share our understanding so that we might grow from one another.

As I meditate on the whole of scripture, meaning that which I remember from my readings and not a sit down word study or even a topical study, the picture brought to mind about proper use of money is that of a tool so that we might serve one another through an even exchange where the receiver is more important than any gain we might make.  I consider what it means to love the wages of unrighteousness as did Baalim, the sons of Eli and even the wayward sons of Samuel.  I consider the teaching if the Lord from the New Testament concerning the proper use of money.  From these I begin to color in the picture of what I perceive to have been happening at the temple.  For God said that his house was to be a house of prayer yet they turned it into a den of theives who were using the sin of those who cane to worship for personal gain.

I am not against banking in general.  I am against predatory lending practices because this is how I perceive the Lord to be.  I consider all the laws given Moses regulating banking in the Old Testament concerning who one could and could not charge interest.  I consider the things said about taxes as well as that which was levied upon the Israelites in the law concerning the minimums they were expected to give.

All these things begin to form my ideas concerning how the Lord, who is in Heaven ruling and reigning until all things be brought under his feet, will act in all situations.  A house of prayer is one you can go to ask and receive.  A den of theives is a place where you become prey to men who lie in wait for blood.  For this cause I like Paypal who charges no fees for money given to friends and family but only on business transactions.  

My hope is that by expounding upon my understanding you can see where I am coming from even if I am making the wrong conclusion.  It would not be my first time :)

Peace to you Jade!