• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Living a lie makes it impossible to be 'honest at all times' as these people suggest they are being.

When I deal with unbelievers I use the honesty card a lot because they have a conscience and I can use their conscience to show them their dishonesty about their lack of belief in God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Glory

Thank you for this wonderful discussion,,,,,,,,Ahhh,indeed Worthy of the Inner Court and I pray our readers (the non-believers) give these things GREAT consideration,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I do agree with gdemoss...

Living a lie makes it impossible to be 'honest at all times' as these people suggest they are being.

As I read the article (link you provided for us) it was the first thing I thought of,,,,,,they say,first & foremost than honesty is essential & yet they are living a lie(imo)     I think this way because the Word of God tells me that He is evident in His Creation & that none will have an excuse for not acknowledging Him(paraphrasing),,,,,,,,,,, so,they are indeed liars,are they not?But I do consider the "yet",,,,perhaps they do not "yet" see & hear,,,,,,,still,living THE LIE      And yes,Morning Glory,,,,,,,it is because of the enemy,father of lies,,,,,,,,,,

I too,NEED God ,,,,,,all the GOOD that comes from or is within me is attributed to the ONE that Abides in me,,,,,,,,,there is nothing good that is without Him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     I am a NEW CREATURE in Christ Jesus,the old man was just awful,,,,,,,being honest was just an illusion,a deception for others to see,,,,,,,,it was a privilege to be a reciprocant of my grace or kindness,,,,,,I thought so highly of myself that I was my own god ,,,,,,that is an idolater,a liar,,,,,,,,,,nothing good     Funny thing is,everyone always thought I was good because I was always charismatic         What can I say? Just another sinner falling far short of the Glory of God!!!!

So what do I think?I think we have much work to do,,,,,,,,,,,,On an unbelievers worst day,they are a sinner,on an unbelievers best day,they are a sinner,,,,,,,,,just like me,whether they live a "good" life or a "bad" life they are still destined to eternity & without being reconciled to our Heavenly Father,through Christ Alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,thats what I think,,,,,,,,,,,we all NEED JESUS!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Amen! to what Kwik said.  God wants us to be perfect and no one can be perfect.  We are self deceived if we think we are.  We are only perfect when we receive Christ's purchase of our lives with His blood, and He confers on us His perfection when we have faith in His resurrection.  

I know a lot of good moral people who hate genuine loving, Bible believing Christians.  They hate Christ in them.  John 3 says they don't come to the light because their deeds are evil.  We may not know what is done in secret or the hidden things of the heart.  

I am sure glad that God looks at us through not rose colored glasses, but blood covered glasses--the blood of Christ.